Goku VS

Topic started by Saiyan_Zanpakuto on Dec. 4, 2012. Last post by Itachi_D_Elric 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Saiyan_Zanpakuto (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

This topic is common, but I'll add conditions that determine the eligibility of a contender you think could beat Goku, as well as circumstances surrounding the fight:

Rules:

1: I'll elaborate upon request,I can't list it all, I don't wanna overlook something creating loopholes. Basically, no absolutes (infinite power), instant-type kills (Nigeki Kessatsu), invincibility/equivalent, specific weaknesses only(Shinigami/Death Note), time control, (Go kill Baby Goku), or most anything of these natures.

2: Specific Powers. I want a fight; no possession, mind control, ect. List someone suitable. Also, no Dragon Ball or non-canon characters (Jin Kariya/Bleach).

3: Tools. If they follow the same rules, okay.

4: 1-VS-1, no summons, tagteam, ect., but most fusions, multiple personalities, conjoined twins, ect., are okay.

5: Circumstance: Fight occurs with knowledge that it's to the death, in a neutral, empty, indestructable zone. Will elaborate upon request.

6: Detail your argument.

Questions? Go.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Omegamon X solos by resetting the universe with ALL DELETE, Millenniummon doesn't even give Goku the time of day, Palkia roflstomps with spatial manipulation, Alphamon Ouryuken stomps when the second he hits Goku, Alphamon replays that moment until Goku is beaten with cumulating damage. I'll go on later.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

LOL Goku has people in his own verse that slaughters him. Given this is EOZ Goku(GT is non-canon) Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, Super Buu, Buutenks, Buuhan.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Batman uses prep nuff said

@SMXLR8 said:

Batman uses prep nuff said

Batman dies horribly. His prep only works for people with a weakness. And Goku doesn't have any notable ones.

Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Gemini Saga punches Goku to death 
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider: Needles?

Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Thanos.

@CerberusPrime3k said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Needles?

Its a fear not a weakness.

Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LOL Goku has people in his own verse that slaughters him. Given this is EOZ Goku(GT is non-canon) Gotenks, Mystic Gohan, Super Buu, Buutenks, Buuhan.

This guy insists that GT is canon.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Nathaniel Grey (X-Man). He has powerful molecular manipulation that he can use to make himself intangible/untouchable, and he can use it to disassemble Goku on the atomic level. An alternate and weaker version of himself (Cable), could do the same to destroy the Silver Surfer's board.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Erza scarlet

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

gotenks wouldnt slaughter goku

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Several DC and Marvel characters, the Saint Seiya dudes, and even though it's only what you could on describe as this:

Dick move, unicorn.
Dick move, unicorn.

Light Yagami could use his death note powers to defeat him as well.

@SSJjanemba said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Here we go again... I would prove you wrong but I can tell you are a Goku fan so I won't even try.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SSJjanemba said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Here we go again... I would prove you wrong but I can tell you are a Goku fan so I won't even try.

when gotenks gets some battle experience then he can fight goku...
when gotenks gets some battle experience then he can fight goku...

@SSJjanemba: Terrible comeback argument. Hey I got one, When Goku gets some balls he can challenge Gotenks. I remember Goku whining and complaining about how weak he was compared to regular Super Buu while Gotenks was handing him his ass.

What do you guys think?

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SSJjanemba: Terrible comeback argument. Hey I got one, When Goku gets some balls he can challenge Gotenks. I remember Goku whining and complaining about how weak he was compared to regular Super Buu while Gotenks was handing him his ass.

What do you guys think?

i dont remember goku complaining, i remember goku holding his ground against kid buu who was far more deadly then unfused super buu.

@SSJjanemba said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

What do you guys think?

i dont remember goku complaining, i remember goku holding his ground against kid buu who was far more deadly then unfused super buu.

I don't get why people bother to claim they know everything about DBZ and not even bother to read the manga. Let me break it down for you:

Super Buu is without a doubt stronger.

Basically:

-Before the RoSaT Goku says Gotenks will be stronger than him

SSj Gotenks (Pre RoSaT) > SSj3 Goku

-Then Gotenks trains in the RoSaT and his base surpasses his old SSj (Known from the way Piccolo thought SSj Gotenks didn't have a chance agaisnt Super Buu, to thinking Base Gotenks could win)

Base Gotenks (Post RoSaT) > SSj Gotenks (Pre) > SSj3 Goku

-Obviously Gotenks gets stronger in each form...

SSj3 Gotenks (Post) > SSj Gotenks (Post) > Base Gotenks (Post) > SSj Gotenks (Pre) > SSj3 Goku

-Super Buu was around SSj3 Gotenks strength

Super Buu ~ SSj3 Gotenks (Post) > SSj Gotenks (Post) > Base Gotenks (Post) > SSj Gotenks (Pre) > SSj3 Goku

-Kid Buu was around SSj3 Goku's strength

Super Buu ~ SSj3 Gotenks (Post) > SSj Gotenks (Post) > Base Gotenks (Post) > SSj Gotenks (Pre) > SSj3 Goku > Kid Buu

Take everyone else out

Super Buu > Kid Buu. Plain and simple.

@SpeedForceSpider: dont remember goku saying that, but doesnt matter much goku is just too experienced. teh fusion will last for 30 min, and goku has IT

if goku can dodge a beam that goes into outer space in a few seconds (yes not minutes....) how will gotenks touch him?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel