Goku vs World Government

Topic started by Dreamer on June 13, 2011. Last post by dccomicsrule2011 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs  

The World Government (One Piece ) 

what I mean by this Guku vs All Marines,even Admirals and Vice admirals   • Shichibukai   • Cipher Pol   • Police   • Demon Guards   • Noble , World Government Agents like the CP9  

I think that goku would win but im bord lol
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Dreamer: dude, i know ur new (i think) so i should tell u right now- this is the biggest spite ever, goku bust planets with ease no one in OP or anyone in the HST can do anything that would even give him a paper cut never make a DBZ vs HST thread, just a few words of advice
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Make this Kid Goku with speed equalised and it won't be a complete stomp
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku stomps.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@mrassh0le: oh yeah thats the only way this would be a little fair(a little)
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow really? Goku would solo the one piece world with ease. No, he would crush the entire power six with no effort. This is terribly one sided. Like mentioned already, maybe if this were Kid Goku this could be decent. But even Kid Goku is known to solo whole armies with ease and being capable of moon busting.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

lol
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm going with the guy who can easily destroy entire planets.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku solos OP
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hearing about the guy that easily destroys planets when he's never actually done so and regularly died or ran from such explosive power can't help but make one giggle. 
That being said, Goku handles the HST.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
A bad thread which could have been avoided by LURKING MOAR!

If we consider this Goku, then things can change!  

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Goku easily. He's way too powerful for anyone in the OP Universe. 

ND
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Goku solos the OP Universe with extreme ease. 
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
all im asking is why?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MohsinMan99: The result would be exactly the same.
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:
Hearing about the guy that easily destroys planets when he's never actually done so and regularly died or ran from such explosive power can't help but make one giggle. That being said, Goku handles the HST.
You seem to enjoy berrating Goku. A character doesn't have to have the feat to be able to do it. That's like saying Tyrant, Morg, Gladiator or any powerful character couldn't do it because they haven't actually shown it but you know full well that they can. And when a said character brings out a dimension busting attack or over powers the full power of confirmed planet busters, it is a bit ridiculous to keep on such an attitude.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@taichokage said:
@Hellos said:
Hearing about the guy that easily destroys planets when he's never actually done so and regularly died or ran from such explosive power can't help but make one giggle. That being said, Goku handles the HST.
You seem to enjoy berrating Goku. A character doesn't have to have the feat to be able to do it. That's like saying Tyrant, Morg, Gladiator or any powerful character couldn't do it because they haven't actually shown it but you know full well that they can. And when a said character brings out a dimension busting attack or over powers the full power of confirmed planet busters, it is a bit ridiculous to keep on such an attitude.
I agree. Goku was able to overpower vegetas planet busting galick gun with a  kio ken times four powered kamehameha and was able to use a kamehameha times 20 on freeza, meaning it would essentially 5 times more powerful than the beam that akready overpowered a planet buster, and that was before he was able to go ssj
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@rein
I seriously doubt that Goku(Saiyuki) can take on all of OP's top tiers at once.  What were his best feats again?
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Psh, Koby takes this lol but Goku stomps rather easily, he solos the HST, make this kid Goku and you may have a fight, the only way I see the government winning is if Dolfamingo can get a lucky point at Goku, or Boa can turn him into stone.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
"You seem to enjoy berrating Goku. A character doesn't have to have the feat to be able to do it.  "
True I spend all my free time thinking of how I can scold a fictional character to bring it down a notch. 
Heres the problem, it's not that I doubt Goku could destroy a planet, he can, but at the same time he cannot, because such an attack would result in his death.  
"That's like saying Tyrant, Morg, Gladiator or any powerful character couldn't do it because they haven't actually shown it"
Uh Morg and Gladiator have both made planets go boom. One with their fists and the other wrestling with the Silver Surfer.
And unless there is some sort of evidence to say a character can do it in some way, then they can't.  

"but you know full well that they can." 

Debatable for Tyrant, as I didn't see him destroy a planet, but considering he was one shotting heralds, putting up a fight against Galactus, it's reasonable to assume so. Especially since even jobber heralds like Terrax can cut the damn things in half. 

"And when a said character brings out a dimension busting attack" 

He didn't bust the dimension, I only let Hitsu roll off that because he really likes saying he did. All we saw was a big crack and Goku IT away. 
The Hulk out did that with a thunderclap.  

"or over powers the full power of confirmed planet busters," 

Uh huh, 

" it is a bit ridiculous to keep on such an attitude."

Not so much to be honest, the vast majority of the time Goku's never going to use that kind of firing output, he is afraid to and so is the cast. 
You act like I'm talking like Vance, he's one of the few people quite some bit colder to the DBU than I as he argues Goku can't do it period.  
I'm not the boogyman for pointing out the obvious.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel