Goku Vs. Wonder Woman

Topic started by mavfan626 on June 16, 2011. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheManipulater said:

@shonen said:

@TheManipulater If I don't say anything. He's just gonna keep on quoting and fill up the thread with garbage.
He makes good points
like ?

The Hinata technique the one I took the effort to post the link is describes as using chakra in the air to ceate tiny needles, and combing with her Byuga she can focus it in on enemies. Ninjas are known for using needles and kunais in fights its not absurb,that she can do these things.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@shonen said:
@TheManipulater said:
@shonen said:
@TheManipulater If I don't say anything. He's just gonna keep on quoting and fill up the thread with garbage.
He makes good points
like ?
Everyone he's made so far
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheManipulater: ok first off have you read any of my post at all. He's saying the Hinata technique is lasers coming out of her hand, and that somehow if she has those she would wtf pwn pien. When in acutally it is just small chakra needles and combined with her byakuya she can precisely target small things. Hello they are ninjas they focus on small objects.  

He's saying i'm proposed Kid Buu is a galaxy buster, when I have never said so (Assumption on his part). Also my hole point is don't be just because its filler its some sort of fan-fic especially when the orignial creator was involved in some stories, and did design. If we go by this mentality the same can be said to comics which weren't made by the original author.

If you  look in DB forum there is a quote from toriyama from an interview he did,  which says "DBZ is the anime and manga". I'm not applying this in essence to all animes, just db. All I propose is for fillers from animes in the story that contradict the manga we negate them, and merely fuse the remainder with with the manga to get a more cohesive storyline. Everything else just turn into a bunch of other stuff.

------------------
Side note
The hinata move in that video is not so out of her ability as he makes it out to be.Firsty the Gentle fist technique used by Neji, and Hinata requires them to inject their own chakra into their hands (that's why their hands are glowing blue), and when striking an opponent they inject there own chakra to cause internal damage to their opponent's chakra gates. How hard is it to believe she can  focus the chakra in her body onto her finger tips and utilize them as needles (which isn't hard for her to think up seeing as Senbon needles: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Needle are part of Ninja equips). Lastly, if this so call technique is so uber powerful that it can WTF pwn pain then Haku> Pain right, because of this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thousand_Flying_Water_Needles_of_Death
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hellos said:
@shonen said:
@battleheiz said:

@TheRedRose said:

@battleheiz:  Hey, do you have any proof that their universe is smaller than ours because it pretty much seems to be our universe, just another counterpart.

First of all their earth is much smaller and looks far more different than ours and second of all their space ships should be faster than light in order to travel from planet to planet this fast wich i pretty much doubt
Why was this responded to me ? Also do you have any proof that their earth is smaller than our, or that  their space ship isn't faster than light ? When its showed Kami's ship moving from earth to jupiter in seconds. Don't be like Hellos, and post assumptions, like Hinata was firing lasers out of her hand. Come on your better than that.
First, that is certainly very adult of you now isn't it. 
Second yeah, she totally isn't firing beams of light out of her hands in filler that she chops a swarm of insects to pieces with. 

Hinata is Hard, she so underrated :'-( 
IMO she surpassed Neji, when she confronted Pain. 
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@shonen said:
@TheManipulater: ok first off have you read any of my post at all. He's saying the Hinata technique is lasers coming out of her hand, and that somehow if she has those she would wtf pwn pien. When in acutally it is just small chakra needles and combined with her byakuya she can combine.   If you  look in DB forum there is a quote from toriyama which says DBZ is the anime and manga. I'm not applying this in essence to all animes, just db. All I propose is for fillers from animes in the story that contradict the manga we negate them, and merely fuse it with the manga to get a more cohesive storyline. Everything else just turn into a bunch of other stuff.
Why don't you guys just worry about the actual fight not other things.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheManipulater said: 
Hello's who do you think wins and why?
Depends on the Wonder Woman for round one, just before the recent retcon she was established as better at h2h than the plot device of h2h ability(Not talking about Karate Kid, he would be the pinnacle of this), Batman.
It's round two has me scratching my head when your giving Goku movie feats but removing speed blitz and the like, probably more so leaning to him despite the somewhat confusing set up, that is if his Ki blasts can hurt her.  
Due to inconsistency in the films or the constant holding back the DBU does in said ki blasts you could make that debate.

@shonen said: 
Hellos If you have't notice I'm done arguing with you for quite sometime; I don't think your viewpoints are right and everything you have said thus far have not convinced meYou don't read anything people right, and at this point only care about your view point as correct and no one elses.   Back on topic. If you really feel so strongly on this you should just create a thread than clog it up with dribble.
It's tough to see how your done arguing with me that you make little snide remarks in other posts referring to me directly and continue to respond to what I say when I call you out and point out the nigh ridiculousness of your arguments, which as I commented in the previous posts, as head-ache worthy. Trying to connect filler to comics having different writers is nonsense or the insane comment of Anime / Manga not having CIS/ PIS/WIS and the like, when I can look as far in DBU to see plenty.  
@shonen

said: 
@TheManipulater If I don't say anything. He's just gonna keep on quoting and fill up the thread with garbage.
Irony.
@shonen
said:
like ?  The Hinata technique the one I took the effort to post the link is describes as using chakra in the air to ceate tiny needles, and combing with her Byuga she can focus it in on enemies. Ninjas are known for using needles and kunais in fights its not absurb,that she can do these things.
Just about everything I've said. 
I'm glad Ninja's are used for using needles, wire, kunai, shuriken, etc in their fights. 
Difference here is in this particular piece of filler shes firing up her non canon lazer beams from her palms to chop up a swarm of insects and your bringing up something that is pretty irrelevant to begin with. 
She can't do this because as far as the Narutoverse is concerned that technique doesn't exist outside the anime episode it showed up in, bar Kishimoto including it in the manga, it's not ever going to be replicated by her.

@shonen said:
@TheManipulater: ok first off have you read any of my post at all. He's saying the Hinata technique is lasers coming out of her hand, and that somehow if she has those she would wtf pwn pien. When in acutally it is just small chakra needles and combined with her byakuya she can precisely target small things. Hello they are ninjas they focus on small objects.  

He's saying i'm proposed Kid Buu is a galaxy buster, when I have never said so (Assumption on his part). Also my hole point is don't be just because its filler its some sort of fan-fic especially when the orignial creator was involved in some stories, and did design. If we go by this mentality the same can be said to comics which weren't made by the original author.

If you  look in DB forum there is a quote from toriyama from an interview he did,  which says "DBZ is the anime and manga". I'm not applying this in essence to all animes, just db. All I propose is for fillers from animes in the story that contradict the manga we negate them, and merely fuse the remainder with with the manga to get a more cohesive storyline. Everything else just turn into a bunch of other stuff.

------------------
Side note
The hinata move in that video is not so out of her ability as he makes it out to be.Firsty the Gentle fist technique used by Neji, and Hinata requires them to inject their own chakra into their hands (that's why their hands are glowing blue), and when striking an opponent they inject there own chakra to cause internal damage to their opponent's chakra gates. How hard is it to believe she can  focus the chakra in her body onto her finger tips and utilize them as needles (which isn't hard for her to think up seeing as Senbon needles: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Needle are part of Ninja equips). Lastly, if this so call technique is so uber powerful that it can WTF pwn pain then Haku> Pain right, because of this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thousand_Flying_Water_Needles_of_Death
She would.  
She would own hordes of characters that lack the feats to say they can tank something like that despite them being much more powerful in horde of ways, Pein very likely included in that list. 
No I didn't say you proposed Kid Buu is a galaxy buster, just that you whined and moaned when someone said it wasn't remotely canon trying to use different writers then complaining about a double standard between regarding filler that you want canon and comics with PIS/ CIS / WIS, it got progressively worse as one read your evolving argument. And again, when the Supreme Kai says he busted hundreds of planets over years the case for him being a galaxy buster becomes a VERY weak one. 
I'm glad you can bring up a random unsourced tidbit of a quote from Tori that is vague as heck to begin with, perhaps all MARVEL or DC branded fictional story arcs, film, animated or paneled also fit under, you know, their respected franchises. 

Hinata can't do it, it's a filler episode, completely non canon to the Narutoverse, just as canon as the rainbow /lunar / whatever plot movie Rasengan Naruto fires to save the day. 
@MisterShin
said:
Hinata is Hard, she so underrated :'-( IMO she surpassed Neji, when she confronted Pain. 
Trust me I'm a big Hinata fan, want her to get with Naruto and loved the filler with her in it, but I'm not entirely sure she has the showings to say that.  
Pein put her down without much trouble and that was despite burning a tremendous amount of chakra already.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Every time I see a DBZ thread, it makes my head hurt. Why? Because every single time you have to meticulously go through every DBZ feat and deal with the Power Scaling and all of the other garbage that goes along with DB/Z/GT... Susanno's post on page 4 was really accurate about DBZ Power Scaling IMO.
Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wondie with the win here.

@All_StarSupes: Any logical argument?
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DJSNuva1: He's probably tired of it. He replied in this thread before. Why did you bump this anyway?

WW was easily able to keep up with Jesse Quick, and she has gone toe to toe with Supes and many other big hitters.

@All_StarSupes: You didn't note that this was the same thread you replied 3 months ago when at that time you actually read the OP? Seems you forgot. You have about 3 posts from before where you argued something else.

@MohsinMan99: No I still believe Goku would win if they were both depowered and fighting H2H. But I was wrong about the second round, even though WW isn't allowed to speed blitz her speed should be able to keep up with Goku's IT.

@All_StarSupes: IIRC, IT is teleportation, not speed. WW can teleport?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Honestly, Goku would win both rounds. The first round goes to Goku because he is a better H2H fighter than Diana. While WW is a master hand to hand combatant, I don't think she's as good as Goku. The second round goes to Goku. Without the ability to speed blitz, Diana is limited. Goku is durable enough to endure some of her hits until he realizes that he can't compete with her on a physical level. With IT, Goku will be able to keep his distance and can quickly charge up a Warp Kamehameha.

ND

@MohsinMan99 said:

@DJSNuva1: He's probably tired of it. He replied in this thread before. Why did you bump this anyway?

Oh, just because I thought it would liven discussion...
Post by SSJjanemba (2,277 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DJSNuva1: y did u bump this war? u do realize that power scaling is the only way for dbz to compete in these threads?

that being said goku and wonder woman both win

@SSJjanemba said:

@DJSNuva1: y did u bump this war? u do realize that power scaling is the only way for dbz to compete in these threads?

that being said goku and wonder woman both win

I bumped it because I thought that the thread could benefit by being bumped... Also, I do realize it's the only way DBZ can compete.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,277 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DJSNuva1: hmm im not sure about benefit. lol these threads get ugly :P

@SSJjanemba said:

@DJSNuva1: hmm im not sure about benefit. lol these threads get ugly :P

Yeah they do get pretty ugly sometimes :-/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel