Goku Vs. Wonder Woman

Topic started by mavfan626 on June 16, 2011. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@susanoo said:
@StargunZX: I'm very well aware of what they did. However, power scaling doesn't work against comics. Whom debates using feats, not assumptions nor speculations. Also, Goku can't survive in a vacuum, Wonder Woman can. If he does decide to destroy Namek (Which goes against his character), then he's suiciding himself. Using the power scaling logic, Goku in SS3 might be able to bust multiple solar systems actually. However, this is again, based on speculation and assumptions. Why is it multiplication? Can it simply just be addition? Can other factors like Vacuum take place? Can mass and density have a say? What about Gravity and Electromagnetism? Time and space? Kid Buu destroyed an entire galaxy by destroying worlds and using his IT to teleport world to world, it's not like the entire galaxy disappeared from existence. If this were the case, his fight with SS3 Goku would've been entirely different.
Going by that logic Freeza and Kid Buu would be the two strongest canon DBZ characters in cross fictional debates since they're the only ones with planetbusting feats to their names, and by the same token Goku who has never done anything close to destroy a moon would be bellow Muten Roshi and Saiyan Saga Piccolo in destructive power.

This is of course a wrong way to go when debating DB since most of the characters there share pretty much the same power set. Sure there are some particularities like regen for Cell and Buu but in general their abilities are the same, specially when it comes to strenght, speed, durability and blasting power. So given that Freeza is able to nuke planets logically characters who are confirmed to be stronger than him should all be able to acomplish (at least) the same feat.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@StargunZX
That's why that logic will only stick to DBZ vs DBZ debates. Against comics or any others, it's all assumptions and speculation. Which is why DBZ is very hard to guage to comics.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheRedRose said:
@shonen
  For someone to fight blind folded against a guy who moves massively faster than the speed of light, she sure did took it hard
He is...like beyond time itself, it's very impressive 
Wonder woman is an expert fighter, mastering several fighting styles over the years and having the combat knowledge to use them makes her a formidable foe. As far as experience she has faught more and won more battles than goku has. I see her winning the first  round. The second go's to goku
Post by taichokage (12,876 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin said:
@Haofan123 said:
Why are people using movie feats for goku? they are non cannon and dont count for sh*t. However, im now convinced that Goku is FTL and that he can beat WW
Look at the rules, Movies are used for this match. 
Wait this is anime Goku? He wins for sure now. Anime Z is stronger than Manga Z.
Post edited
@TheManipulater said:
@TheRedRose said:
@shonen
  For someone to fight blind folded against a guy who moves massively faster than the speed of light, she sure did took it hard
He is...like beyond time itself, it's very impressive 
Goku fought blind against Yi Xing Long an alleged universe buster and someone it did take the universe's power to destroy. Besides Goku is also massively FTL with shunkan ido. We don't know exactly where planet namek is but it is outside of our solar system. the nearest solar system is 4 lightyears away but Goku traveled to a further system a matter of seconds.

@TheManipulater said:
Wonder woman is an expert fighter, mastering several fighting styles over the years and having the combat knowledge to use them makes her a formidable foe. As far as experience she has faught more and won more battles than goku has. I see her winning both rounds.

Goku is a master fighter, also mastering several fighting styles over the years. He can even mimic a technique after seeing it just once.
Show me where this occurred?
Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10
People aren't looking at the OP it heavily favours Goku in scenario 2, there's no bfr and no speed blitz so Goku doesn't have to be anyway near WW. He can just IT to the other side of the world and send Kamehamehas at her.
@TheManipulater said:
Where what occurred? If you don't remember any of those I'm surprised.
@taichokage said:
Goku fought blind against Yi Xing Long an alleged universe buster and someone it did take the universe's power to destroy.
Anime version doesn't include GT unless the OP says otherwise...

Besides Goku is also massively FTL with shunkan ido.

Shunkan Ido isn't a speed feat it's teleportation. And no, Goku is NOT FTL.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@susanoo said:
@Hellos: Only speedblitz, doesn't mean speed is negated overall.

Which negates the main purpose of using speed offensively to making it completely used for dodging at best. 
Heck if anyone is hurt most by the - no speed blitz - it's going to be Goku considering that all they do on DBZ with their speed, speed over throwing a barrage of punches and kicks that may or may not hit the target.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@StargunZX said:

Going by that logic Freeza and Kid Buu would be the two strongest canon DBZ characters in cross fictional debates since they're the only ones with planetbusting feats to their names, and by the same token Goku who has never done anything close to destroy a moon would be bellow Muten Roshi and Saiyan Saga Piccolo in destructive power. This is of course a wrong way to go when debating DB since most of the characters there share pretty much the same power set. Sure there are some particularities like regen for Cell and Buu but in general their abilities are the same, specially when it comes to strenght, speed, durability and blasting power. So given that Freeza is able to nuke planets logically characters who are confirmed to be stronger than him should all be able to acomplish (at least) the same feat.

Different attacks, different overall genetic plot power-ups, the only thing similair is the way they fight with their fists, generic ki blasts and flight.
@taichokage said:
@TheManipulater said:
Where what occurred? If you don't remember any of those I'm surprised.
I'm a little cloudy lol, i remember certain instances not just adopting the whole entire fighting style
@StargunZX said:
@taichokage said:
Goku fought blind against Yi Xing Long an alleged universe buster and someone it did take the universe's power to destroy.
Anime version doesn't include GT unless the OP says otherwise...

Besides Goku is also massively FTL with shunkan ido.

Shunkan Ido isn't a speed feat it's teleportation. And no, Goku is NOT FTL.
It doesn't matter what it is, it enables the user to traverse distances faster than light can. And GT is anime so there is no reason it shouldn't be counted especially as it is not particularly non canon. I have said it before, just because it has a different author doesn't mean anything. There have been numerous writers for Wonder Woman over the years. Does that mean only her original author and thus her original version should be counted as canon?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Anime goku has fired beams that reach the sun in seconds, thats massively FTL (hundreds and hundreds of times so) 
Goku simply fires off a massively FTL beam that has much much more destructive force behind it than is necessary to destroy a planet and KO's Diana. 
@taichokage said:
It doesn't matter what it is, it enables the user to traverse distances faster than light can. And GT is anime so there is no reason it shouldn't be counted especially as it is not particularly non canon
Technically what a Shunkan Ido user does is dematerialize and re-materialize himself from place to place - that's the concept of teleportation. That's not speed feat period!
And GT =/= original anime and movies which are the versions specified in the OP.

And to tell you the truth GT should be considered canon only to itself...

I have said it before, just because it has a different author doesn't mean anything. There have been numerous writers for Wonder Woman over the years. Does that mean only her original author and thus her original version should be counted as canon?

I hope you're not trying to argue that GT is canon to the manga.o_Ô
@hitsusatsu11 said:
Anime goku has fired beams that reach the sun in seconds, thats massively FTL (hundreds and hundreds of times so) Goku simply fires off a massively FTL beam that has much much
Movie version did. And a character being able to fire FTL beams doesn't prove he himself has FTL movement.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku's destructive capacity should be considered varies in range, I mean he's never blown a planet up but is capable of destroying a planet, I would perhaps put Goku in multi star busting+ since he's beaten opponents who eat stars (Broly galaxy buster & Kid Buu). Also its beyond my logic why people consider Goku Massively Hypersonic+++ So he moves a 100 times faster than a jet or bullets, that's kind of retarded, I would call his speed relativistic (Being close to light speed) or even light Speed. Also it took Goku mere seconds to reach Planet Name which is countless of light years away from Earth also out of our solar system, Should that be considered FTL? People beyond reason like putting Goku in massively Hypersonic (Which again is a ridicule thing to say especially when DBZ Fans have shown thousands of feats to pair Goku to FTL). However he is not FTL in combat speed, I can consider Goku's Combat speed to be massively hypersonic.
@TheRedRose said:
Also it took Goku mere seconds to reach Planet Name which is countless of light years away from Earth also out of our solar system, Should that be considered FTL?
No. Because he did it via Instant Transmision aka teleport and again that can't be used as speed feat.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel