Goku Vs. Wonder Woman

Topic started by mavfan626 on June 16, 2011. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:

Does current retconned-WW even have any hand to hand feats? 
(the Retcon of the retcon before the Flash Point retcon, oh dear god) Also one wonders what OP means when he says comics and movies version, because those are essentially completely different characters.
Well I can change it to just the comic version WW if it makes more of a fair fight?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight: Answer if you would, statements in the daiz. or manga is proof to you? 
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Hellos said:
@fire_star said:
@Hellos: OP stated Pre-Retconned.
Not in the OP as far as I can see.
I asked them a couple posts after the OP, they said anything to make her stronger.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@hitsusatsu11:

Yes, statement from the creator or daiz is proof for me

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@fire_star said:
I asked them a couple posts after the OP, they said anything to make her stronger.

I'll read the second page again, didn't see it.  
Although for some godly unknown reason people are bringing up Slade as a low showing when the guy has his fair share of PIS going for him, despite being mentally handicapped as a power.

@mavfan626
said:
Well I can change it to just the comic version WW if it makes more of a fair fight?

Depends on the incarnation, I don't have much of a clue of the Current Wonder Woman's ability outside the gods !@#$ing over reality involving her and making her wear pants(DAMN THEM!). 
Although movie+animated version of her is incredibly weaker.
@mavfan626: Well take from it what you will, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, it was a quip not an argument. 

Superman hit Wonder Woman into Space and then the gravity of earth pulled her back down, so the crater was not made by Superman but by the earths gravity

In my scan?  
It looked like she was being hit straight down, but I could be wrong. 
@Destinyheroknight: So manga statements saying SPC can destroy the solar system, buu can destroy the universe, and the daiz. statements saying buu can destroy the universe are acceptable for you? 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@hitsusatsu11:

The Buu part I accept, but the Cell part I don't

For those of you who don't think Wonder Woman can block larger energy blasts, check again, she has before. I'll posts scans if need be.
@Destinyheroknight: I c
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight said:

@hitsusatsu11:

The Buu part I accept, but the Cell part I don't

Don't know why, he didn't do anything close, neither did.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
@mavfan626: Well take from it what you will, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, it was a quip not an argument. 

Superman hit Wonder Woman into Space and then the gravity of earth pulled her back down, so the crater was not made by Superman but by the earths gravity

In my scan?  It looked like she was being hit straight down, but I could be wrong. 
Well do you have the scan before that? I'm not sure either but I always thought that Superman punch her into out space then her fell back to earth.
@fire_star said:
For those of you who don't think Wonder Woman can block larger energy blasts, check again, she has before. I'll posts scans if need be.
I'd like to see that scan.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

57 posts? cmon guys both are winners...
Post by taichokage (12,610 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@fire_star said:
@taichokage: How is Goku faster ?
IT and better reactions. Diana is usually only hypersonic and only has gone light speed on a few occasions.
@taichokage: That doesn't mean she can't.
@fire_star said:
@taichokage: That doesn't mean she can't.
But IT is still faster.
@taichokage: How fast is IT exactly ?
@fire_star: When Goku first learned it it enabled him to move exactly at the speed of light (so at the very least equal to Diana's rare maximum) but later incarnations of him could travel from solar system to solar system in mere moments. Non manga Goku even traversed from one galaxy to another with IT in a matter of minutes. If anime Goku is used he is far more impressive but even manga Goku should be enough.
@taichokage said:
@fire_star: When Goku first learned it it enabled him to move exactly at the speed of light (so at the very least equal to Diana's rare maximum)   
??
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel