Goku Vs. Wonder Woman

Topic started by mavfan626 on June 16, 2011. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Goku  

Wonder Woman 

Rules 
Morals on  
No saying that "It ends in sex" 
Goku from Manga, Anime and DBZ Movies
Wonder Woman from Comic and DC Movies

Round One 
H2H Skills Only

Round Two    
No BFR
No Speed blitzing

Who wins and why?
@Haofan123 said:
For once i wanna say goku
In both rounds?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

done b4...or was it vegito vs wondar woman? it doesnt really matter anyways...
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Pre-Retcon right ?
@fire_star said:
Pre-Retcon right ?
If it helps, then yes..
@SSJjanemba said:
done b4...or was it vegito vs wondar woman? it doesnt really matter anyways...
Surprisingly it hasn't, I looked. It does matter, their are different characters. 
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll go with wonder woman, she did assist Superman and Green Latern move Planet Earth.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@TheRedRose said:
I'll go with wonder woman, she did assist Superman and Green Latern move Planet Earth.
That was Martian Manhunter.
@TheRedRose said:
I think Wonder Woman has better feats then that. I mean I can pull/push a car, doesn't mean I then have the strength to left a car. Space = Weightlessness.
@mavfan626
True though she is FTL both in combat, reaction, and travelling speed.
@fire_star
Oopsy daisy, that was Martian ManHunter
@TheRedRose said:
@mavfan626: True though she is FTL both in combat, reaction, and travelling speed.
Goku is also FTL in combat, reaction, and travelling speed but yeah theirs no speed blitzing.
@mavfan626
Actually he's not, he's close to light speed but his attacks are FTL. Only with IT he is FTL
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheRedRose said:

@mavfan626: True though she is FTL both in combat, reaction, and travelling speed.

Show wonderwoman is FTL in combat reaction ??? my mind is a big shaky with her getting blitz  Deathstroke,  and her getting hit by peak humans like batman like that. (I'm not trying to be sarcastic, or rude)

How is goku massivley hypersonic. BTW. I don't really care for any of this.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

goku is ftl only in reaction
@SSJjanemba said:
goku is ftl only in reaction
but to dodge speed of light blast wouldn't you have to be moving your body at FTL ???
@TheRedRose said:
@mavfan626: Actually he's not, he's close to light speed but his attacks are FTL. Only with IT he is FTL
@Haofan123 said:
No he's not. He's massivley hypersonic but not ftl
Really? I thought he at the least was FTL, I've seen a few people make a case that he was.
@Haofan123 said:

@mavfan626 said:

@TheRedRose said:

@mavfan626: Actually he's not, he's close to light speed but his attacks are FTL. Only with IT he is FTL
@Haofan123 said:
No he's not. He's massivley hypersonic but not ftl
Really? I thought he at the least was FTL, I've seen a few people make a case that he was.
no, those are fanboys. DBZ characters arent ftl. They are massively hypersonic however
But the thing is Piccolo destroys the moon in couple of seconds, with a power level around Raditz level and it takes like 1.278 seconds to reach from earth to moon. In freiza saga he can't even follow frieza's death beams, yet SSJ Goku is casually dodging them and producing after images. It seems pretty FTL to me there. Maybe they can do this in short burst.
@shonen

For someone to fight blind folded against a guy who moves massively faster than the speed of light, she sure did took it hard
@shonen
@mavfan626: 

To be honest I think Goku's FTL, people in cases like being assholes and like calling DBZ fans wankers because they state he's FTL. So they make up massively hyersonic which clearly makes no sense for a guy who's dodged beams FTL and has shot opponents across the solar system into the sun in mere seconds. I mean for real, everyone like hating on DBZ.
@TheRedRose said:

@shonen
  For someone to fight blind folded against a guy who moves massively faster than the speed of light, she sure did took it hard

Wow this is very impressive, shows good durability on her part. However, I'm surpise Zoom is hold back. The thing is though if Superman gets K.O. froma  moon blowing up in his face and Zoom punch her at light speed, which would make his punch infinite mass punch capable of destroying a white dwarf (not sure i think that was the claim on some other forum). Does that mean she has better durability than Superman ?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel