Goku vs Thor

Topic started by leofull on Aug. 10, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku

vs

Thor

1. Both are bloodlusted(wanting to win at any cost)

2. Goku is in SS1 form only

3. No time limit

4. No teleportation allowed

5. Thor is using all of his hammer's abilities, which are:

mystical link, self guidance, worthiness enchantment, striking power(can bust planets and dent primary adamantium), invisibility, intangibility, mind control, energy sensing, tracking, energy absorption and redirection, energy manipulation, soul manipulation, matter manipulation, illusion detection, event recall, interdimensional messaging, undead lethality(causes vampires to burn), life force absorption, geo force(can create chasms in planets), anti force(counteracts another force), gravi blast(taps into a planet's gravitational force and redirects it at a given target), thermoblast(destroyed Ego, the living planet), godblast(taps into Thor's life force and has harmed Exitar the celestial), flight, weather control(on an interplanetary scale, such as summoning the winds of a thousand worlds, cosmic storms in space, magical lightning,etc.), negation of mystical energies, healing, magnetism, and shielding(barriers/force fields).

6. Thor possesses the Odin Force

7. Thor DOES NOT possess time manipulation or Rune Magic

8. Thor is utilizing his combat speed(tagging Silver Surfer, traveling as fast as lightning,etc.)

8. Both are aware of other's powers

9. Takes place on an empty Earth

10. Win by death

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ummm....why did you give Thor Odinforce??

He'll definitely stomp with Odinforce......

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Why is Goku only allowed to go SSJ1 and yet you post a SSJ3 picture??

Also with Odin Force... Thor wins here..

and it hurts me saying that... considering I don't like Thor at all... T_T

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,947 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Here we go again.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Goku

Nope

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Ummm....why did you give Thor Odinforce??

He'll definitely stomp with Odinforce......

This

Post by nickzambuto (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

OP really hates Goku it seems.

@nickzambuto said:

indeed!!

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thor would easily beat any Goku with Odinforce.

Post by leofull99 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@nickzambuto said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Why is Goku only allowed to go SSJ1 and yet you post a SSJ3 picture??

Also with Odin Force... Thor wins here..

and it hurts me saying that... considering I don't like Thor at all... T_T

Isn't Thor slower than Goku? Thor hasn't displayed many combat speed feats over the years.

bump

Post by Job (131 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@leofull

striking power(can bust planets and dent primary adamantium),  

You copy pasta mjolnir's wiki  and then change stuff around? Thors hammer is stated as being capable of busting mountains, and it specifically states that on the wiki you copy pasted. That goes for you lying about denting  primary adamantium. It says the opposite on the wiki you copy pasted.

geo force(can create chasms in planets),  

Frieza did that with his hand, and thats not what the geo force does.  

thermoblast(destroyed Ego, the living planet)  

ego has never been destroyed and thats not what the wiki you copy pasta states either

godblast(taps into Thor's life force and has harmed Exitar the celestial),   

It didnt harm a celestial ..it cracked its armor..which healed instantly..while thors hammer broke.  

Thor is utilizing his combat speed(tagging Silver Surfer, traveling as fast as lightning,etc.) 

Silver Surfer has been tagged by the hulk and thor has never moved as fast as lightning.  Someone stated he moves as fast as the lightning he wields. Obvious hyperbole.

You give Thor Odin force and then lie about most of his feats. Why? Maybe because the only thing Thor has done with odin force is get owned by Rulk, got his arm cut off by wolverine, struggled with ironman and got hit in the face a lot by captain america.
Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Job said:

You copy pasta mjolnir's wiki and then change stuff around? Thors hammer is stated as being capable of busting mountains, and it specifically states that on the wiki you copy pasted. That goes for you lying about denting primary adamantium. It says the opposite on the wiki you copy pasted.

Actually no. I listed all of mjolnir's powers off the top of my head since I have actually read Thor comics.

Denting primary adamnatium:

@Job said:

Frieza did that with his hand, and thats not what the geo force does.

Doesn't change the fact that Thor has done it with his hammer(earthquake creating a chasm):

@Job said:

ego has never been destroyed and thats not what the wiki you copy pasta states either

Yes, Thor conjured a universe shaking thermoblast to escape from Ego:

@Job said:

It didnt harm a celestial ..it cracked its armor..which healed instantly..while thors hammer broke.

Thor's hammer being broken doesn't change the fact that it harmed Exitar in the first place:

@Job said:

Silver Surfer has been tagged by the hulk and thor has never moved as fast as lightning. Someone stated he moves as fast as the lightning he wields. Obvious hyperbole. You give Thor Odin force and then lie about most of his feats. Why? Maybe because the only thing Thor has done with odin force is get owned by Rulk, got his arm cut off by wolverine, struggled with ironman and got hit in the face a lot by captain america.

1. Yeah, SS was tagged by Hulk, in Planet Hulk, where SS was using his surfboard as a shield and wasn't using the power cosmic.

2. No it's not a hyerbole. It was stated by Adam Warlock, who doesn't randomly say lies when regarding someone's speed. You're just downplaying an obvious feat:

3. This fight:

Wasn't a low showing, it was a incomplete showing, because this happened in the very next issue(Hulk #26):

4. Thor has never got his arm cut off by Wolverine.

5. Odin Force Thor has curbstomped Iron Man before:

6. yeah, king thor got hit in the face by Thor:

Right before Thor did to his him:

If you get your information from wikis, then you need professional help and learn to actually pick up a thor comic.

@leofull : No you copy pasted them from a wiki, and its unbearably obvious. You even went in order in the list as it displayed on wiki. But all from memory? Sure. I dont know why people like you think that spamming scans you stole out of a respect thread is the equivalent  of reading a comic. 

Denting primary adamantium: 
 where does it say adamntium? 
 where does it say adamntium? 

Oh wait it doesn't. It doesnt even say that it's adamantium yet alone real adamantium which is the only adamantium thats unbreakable. But i can tell that you know what you're talking about. 

Doesn't change the fact that Thor has done it with his hammer(earthquake creating a chasm): 

LOL so? Frieza did it with a gust of wind from his hand while not trying....while not even at full power.... 

Yes, Thor conjured a universe shaking thermoblast to escape from Ego:

your original claim

thermoblast(destroyed Ego, the living planet),

your new claim 

Thor has shaken the very fabric of the multiverse with a single hammer strike before according to the narrator..its called hyperbole. Ego ( a planet)  wasn't even destroyed in the blast. You'd know that if you actually knew wtf you were talking about. 

Thor's hammer being broken doesn't change the fact that it harmed Exitar in the first place: 

And as i already stated he didnt harm anyone. He cracked its armor, and it regenerated instantly. They also threw the odin sword threw ones body. it pulled the sword out, destroyed it, after healing instantly.  Odin couldn't even beat a celestial so just stop wasting my time. 

1. Yeah, SS was tagged by Hulk, in Planet Hulk, where SS was using his surfboard as a shield and wasn't using the power cosmic.

2. No it's not a hyerbole. It was stated by Adam Warlock, who doesn't randomly say lies when regarding someone's speed. You're just downplaying an obvious feat:

1. SS was tagged by hulk on  multiple occasions, and you choose the one in which he was depowered? Hulk, Namor, spiderman, all tagged surfer. Thor's fighting speed sucks, so stop wasting my time. 2. You clearly dont know what hyperbole means. Thor is not as fast as lightning. if he is post it. Cant make it any more simplistic than that. 

Wasn't a low showing, it was a incomplete showing, because this happened in the very next issue(Hulk #26) 

Thor and Hulk first fought in Hulk 4 and 5. But sure..hulk 26 takes place right after the previous fight. And apparently you are unable to read. Rulk didnt fight back againt Thor. If you had read these comics (or even your own damn scans) you would know this.  

Thor has never got his arm cut off by Wolverine 

it happened in the same comics you posted scans of him fighting captain america. But of course you read it right? 

Odin Force Thor has curbstomped Iron Man before 

yup and when he couldn't shoot energy blast what happened 

yeah, king thor got hit in the face by Thor:

ok?   

yes captain beat thor's face in using only his shield. So what do you think is going to happen when goku connects? Thor with odin force lost his arm being too slow to react to wolverine. And then had his face beat in by Captain america. Goku is going to take off Thors head off with enough energy to destroy 20 planets.

this? 
this? 

If you get your information from wikis, then you need professional help and learn to actually pick up a thor comic.

LOL you just copy pasted his wiki in the OP, and then you acted like you didnt know what i was talking about in regards to events that happened in the same comic you've posted scans from. Like i said before,  spamming respect thread scans from comics you've never read, doesn't make you an expert. 

@leofull99: No.... if I recall.... Thor is FTL...

only with IT Goku would be able to keep up...

@DBZ_universe said:

mach 32 
mach 32 

@Job said:

@DBZ_universe said:

mach 32
mach 32

Again getting your information from wikis, and you are wrong.

Here Thor travels in hyperspace to catch Ego:

@leofull99:  You're right, me of all people knows nothing about hyperspace.  /sarcasm  

Hyperspace is achieved by opening a portal to another dimension . Hyperspace is completely useless in a fight. And i dont get my information from wikis you twit. Unlike you who copy pasted an entire wiki entry in his Op. The scan is from marvels official comic . Thor is mach 32 flight speed. Now dont waste your last post today saying something wrong again.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Job said:

@DBZ_universe said:

mach 32
mach 32

Notice the word "Can" fly at Mach 32? That doesn't necessarily mean he only flys at Mach 32.

I can understand if it said Thor "can only" fly at Mach 32 but it simply says can

A reason why it may state Thor being Mach 32 maybe because he doesn't always go FTL like he used to

"Mach 32" is the preferred range because frankly He really doesn't need to go "that" fast anymore.

But he can go FTL just depends on the situation.

@Job: He has gone faster than Mach 32... as other users above already proofed it...

but in fighting skills Goku is superior than Thor....

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Job said:

@leofull99: You're right, me of all people knows nothing about hyperspace. /sarcasm Hyperspace is achieved by opening a portal to another dimension . Hyperspace is completely useless in a fight. And i dont get my information from wikis you twit. Unlike you who copy pasted an entire wiki entry in his Op. The scan is from marvels official comic . Thor is mach 32 flight speed. Now dont waste your last post today saying something wrong again.

Coming from you, that is most likely a misinterpretation or a straw-man. That scan also ranked Thor a seven in terms of speed on the power grid, in other words FTL or instantaneous, even though it said he could fly at mach thirty two--contradicting itself.

Marvel has a track record with wonky power-leveling so it's best to go by feats, rather than with inconsistent profile pages. Thor can out-fly Ego and cross an entire solar system in a few moments. At the very least, Thor would need extreme FTL reactions/reflexes for him to be able to fly at those speeds effectively, if not outright FTL movement speed, which Thor most likely has with Mjolnir. That hammer also has a plethora of exotic abilities to go with it. Thor does not need the Odin Force to win this fight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel