Goku Vs The Beyonder

Topic started by SupermanvsGoku on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by Hellos 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by SupermanvsGoku (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Goku Vs The Beyonder

I think goku wins....

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
  Is this Pre Retconned Beyonder or Retconned Beyonder? Either way it does not change the outcome of this battle. 

ND    
Post by SupermanvsGoku (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath said:

"  Is this Pre Retconned Beyonder or Retconned Beyonder? Either way it does not change the outcome of this battle.   ND     "

Pre Retconned Beyonder    
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,190 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
"  Is this Pre Retconned Beyonder or Retconned Beyonder? Either way it does not change the outcome of this battle.   ND     "

Though it is refreshing to see somebody who doesn't regard Goku as a Spiderman-level character on this forum, he is going down either way in this match, he's just totally outclassed (especially if it's pre-retcon beyonder, who could destroy the whole DBZ cast with ease).
@GIRUGAMESH:  Indeed. I am actually not going to post a large argument for this thread. Its just plain ridiculous. Pre Retconned Beyonder exceeds even The Living Tribunal in power and is only second to The One Above All. Also I find it funny that there are users who regard Goku as a Spider-Man level character. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @GIRUGAMESH:  Indeed. I am actually not going to post a large argument for this thread. Its just plain ridiculous. Pre Retconned Beyonder exceeds even The Living Tribunal in power and is only second to The One Above All. Also I find it funny that there are users who regard Goku as a Spider-Man level character.   ND "

Ok, that may have been a slight exaggeration :) but sometimes it feels like it, when you see somebody arguing that Naruto could kill 1000 saibamen (not a joke).
@GIRUGAMESH: I was actually looking to post in that thread but I didn't when I noticed it was well lifeless and was already taken care of. The Saibamen have roughly the same power level as Raditz and Master Roshi who is several times weaker than Raditz possessed the power to destroy the entire Moon and considering that Raditz could have easily flicked away Master Roshi during their first sighting, one has to wonder what kind of power Raditz holds (not that he is powerful when compared to seriously powerful characters) and 1000 Saibamen is far too overwhelming for Naruto to handle. It is all in all too much power. 

ND
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Poor Goku
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I just cant help but Laugh at the beating about to take place here.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sonata said:

" I just cant help but Laugh at the beating about to take place here. "

And THAT!! Lady`s and Gentlemen is why its still open XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@SupermanvsGoku said:
"

Goku Vs The Beyonder

I think goku wins....

"

I think your high. Goku gets destroyed. Beyonder(especially pre retcon) destroys the DBZU with ease.
@Sonata said:
"I just cant help but Laugh at the beating about to take place here. "

Sorry, that happened a while ago, there's nothing left of Goku :D This thread might as well be locked.
@Newdeath said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: I was actually looking to post in that thread but I didn't when I noticed it was well lifeless and was already taken care of. The Saibamen have roughly the same power level as Raditz and Master Roshi who is several times weaker than Raditz possessed the power to destroy the entire Moon and considering that Raditz could have easily flicked away Master Roshi during their first sighting, one has to wonder what kind of power Raditz holds (not that he is powerful when compared to seriously powerful characters) and 1000 Saibamen is far too overwhelming for Naruto to handle. It is all in all too much power.   ND "

I totally agree, Naruto couldn't take one Saibamen, let alone 1000. A better fight would have been one saibamen vs the narutoverse (the narutoverse stands a chance, I think, just because of the Saibamen's stupidity and the range of abilities in the narutoverse). Still, it's not as bad as Comicvine: one guy there seemed to think that Dr Doom could beat Broly (and that's without prep time, just regular Doom).
@GIRUGAMESH: Really? The problem is Doom's durability, he will really not be able to withstand much of Broly's attacks and he is far too slow to even touch Broly not to mention other factors. Though he is highly powerful because of his mystical energy manipulation he is far too slow and he isn't sufficiently physically strong enough if Broly decides to trade blows. This is why Doom's greatest weapon is his mind. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Really? The problem is Doom's durability, he will really not be able to withstand much of Broly's attacks and he is far too slow to even touch Broly not to mention other factors. Though he is highly powerful because of his mystical energy manipulation he is far too slow and he isn't sufficiently physically strong enough if Broly decides to trade blows. This is why Doom's greatest weapon is his mind.   ND "

Yeah, if Doom has prep he's an exponentially greater threat (but IMO Broly could still take him).
@GIRUGAMESH: With prep Dr. Doom can potentially destroy Broly if anything. Dr. Doom with prep has made even Galactus suffer. 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH: @Newdeath:  GO MAKE A BROLY VS DR, DOOM THREAD DON`T DISCUSS IT HERE!!!
@Newdeath said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: With prep Dr. Doom can potentially destroy Broly if anything. Dr. Doom with prep has made even Galactus suffer.   ND "

Yeah, but the sad truth is just about everyone has done something or other to Galactus, even the fantastic four.
@Kelleth: We know we're off topic Kelleth. My bad though. 

ND

Hmm, so I THINK we're all in agreement here, Goku gets utterly utterly obliterated by the Beyonder's left eyebrow. Case closed, lock.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel