Goku vs Thanos and Darkseid (like what the hell?)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 25, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hey check this out

http://www.millenniumforums.com/showthread.php?3490-Goku-vs-Thanos-and-Darkseid what were they thinking? also they said SS4 gogeta with unlimited time lol really

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

According to what I read they told the truth. Either Thanos or Darkeid solo's. I can't even fathom as to why people make horrible spite battles.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

According to what I read they told the truth. Either Thanos or Darkeid solo's. I can't even fathom as to why people make horrible spite battles.

Because they want to get the DB fans angry?? lol..

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Yeah trying to start flame wars fanboy's vs fanboy's lol.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I can't fathom why that thread would be linked here after we've already dealt with similar lack of brain function amongst fanboys.

@ReiKai said:

I can't fathom why that thread would be linked here after we've already dealt with similar lack of brain function amongst fanboys.

True dat.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Yeah trying to start flame wars fanboy's vs fanboy's lol.

Fanboys vs Fanboys is always interesting...

@ReiKai said:

LOL! true

so the SS4 gogeta with unlimired time is is lose right? also some say goku could solo both marvel and DC together and that buu is too much for them

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,278 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SMXLR8:

Why are you linking to other sites?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: whoever said that is a REALLY naive fanboy

@Destinyheroknight: why not? =D

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Epic spite... How could Goku stand up to both Thanos and Darkseid simultaneously? Ridiculous.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8 said:

so the SS4 gogeta with unlimired time is is lose right? also some say goku could solo both marvel and DC together and that buu is too much for them

GT kid goku is stronger than gogeta ,i'm not kidding.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spite and there is no need to make threads with links to other battles. Especially this one since we have figured out that Thanos destroys Goku here, and adding another powerful character to the beatdown is pointless.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel