Goku vs superskrull

Topic started by Agent9149 on June 3, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:

Its funny how this thread is still going on. Goku wins easily. Whoever says Super Skrull is physically stronger than Goku don't know what they are talking about. Super Skrull can lift approximately 85 tons, 85 tons! That's not even as strong as The Thing, hell Marvel Ares can contend with that. SSJ4 Goku lifted a city. A city weighs way more than 85 tons. 85 tons is the weight of an argentinosaurus. A city can weigh over millions of tons. Its flat out illogical to even say that Super Skrull is stronger than Goku who has a much better strength feat than him. Also don't forget that Goku hits a lot harder than Super Skrull. Being a martial artist, he is a master striker and his strikes will be one of the hardest strikes Super Skrull has ever felt. Not to mention that Goku can channel ki into his fists.   People also tend forget that speed is a big factor in fights. Goku can literally dodge almost all of Super Skrull's attacks with his superior speed. Hell he can even blitz him before the skrull can think. Goku is also a massive energy projector. He has greater destructive power than the skrull. At SSJ he can already destroy entire planets, and considering how much powerful the SSJ4 form is than the SSJ form, its really monstrous what SSJ4 Goku can destroy with enough energy projection. He can easily incinerate Super Skrull. The only thing the skrull's can use to his advantage is using a bubble to blow Goku's brain up, but even that won't work since he'll be speed blitz before he can even think of doing that.   Super Skrull's a chump. He's not winning this fight. Goku is faster, stronger, a better fighter and an energy manipulator.  ND

I just showed you him lifting over 100 tons, have you read a comic with super skrull in it? if so tell me which one? GT is non cannon, do you undertstand that he goes SUPER NOVA, you dont incinerate someone who goes super nova, he could easily blow up his mind with a bubble, tell me how he would get out of this one? Goku is not faster than silver surfer who traverses galaxys, IT is fast but not that fast, skrull fought with him and knocked him off of his board, ss4 is weaker than ss3 also, ss3 has more destructive power than ss4 does, you can dodge a brain bubble sir, skrull can easily see goku coming, it would be like slowly watching somebody reappear in front of you, your really not getting the gravity of his ability's.
 

Now i respect your opinion a lot, but if people around ANIME vice really knew anything about COMIC book characters they will see that they are very over powered. just as manga/anime characters are.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheManipulater: Someone lifting over 100 tons when he is listed as 85 tons means NOTHING! It could have been PIS. In any case he still doesn't have any strength feats than put him on Goku's level. So what if GT is non cannon? SSJ4 Goku is the character being used, look at the OP. It doesn't matter if he's non cannon, he's being used, and he has feats that outclass Super Skrull. Super Nova isn't going to do anything when the Skrull is going to be getting blitz before he can do anything. I don't recall ever stating that the bubble wouldn't harm Goku, the skrull just won't have time to use it. He'll be blitzed by a much faster opponent. Super Skruill is not even faster than Iron Man, bringing up the Silver Surfer doesn't mean he's got good speed. The Surfer is fast, but the skrull isn't. The Hulk has managed to hit and smash the Silver Surfer, Sentry and Thor. Does that mean that Hulk is anywhere near as fast as them? Hell no.  
 
Super Skrull isn't going to see anything coming when he's many times slower than Goku. IT enables Goku to move faster than the Skrull can think. And as for you saying that Goku won't incinerate him, that's just wrong. If Goku decides to spam multiple planet-busting energy blasts at the skrull, he's done for. He can vaporize him. Goku doesn't have to be faster than the Silver Surfer to tag Super Skrull.  
 
LOL at you questioning my knowledge on comic books. I read comic books, have you ever read a manga with Goku in it? You would know his power and speed if you have. I know the skrull's limits. I know Goku's limits. I know Goku is stronger and faster. Lifting a city is a greater strength feat than anything the skrull has ever done. The skrull's not winning. He only has two ways of winning. And those are by using the bubble and going super nova which won't do anything when he'll be blitzed before he can do anything. Goku can easily use a "warp kamehameha" to beat the skrull. Goku wins, you don't have to like it, but he does.  
 
So because most of the users on this thread agree that Goku wins, you decide that hardly anyone on AnimeVice knows anything about comic books? You've got to be kidding me. There are guys here that know what they're talking about. You're just underestimating Goku's power, and overestimating Super Skrull's. 
 
ND
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheManipulater: The only time the Super Skrull has ever lifted over 100 tons was when he was being powered by the Skrullian power beam in Fantastic Four #18 when he was demonstrating his powers. Goku is stronger. He lifted a city. The skrull didn't.
The Super Skrull can't lift in the excess of 100 tons on his own.
 
ND
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
@TheManipulater: The only time the Super Skrull has ever lifted over 100 tons was when he was being powered by the Skrullian power beam in Fantastic Four #18 when he was demonstrating his powers. Goku is stronger. He lifted a city. The skrull didn't.The Super Skrull can't lift in the excess of 100 tons on his own. ND
Again, non-cannon,
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheManipulater: So what if its non cannon? The non cannon character is being used. You don't disregard all of say Broly's feats when Broly is being used just because he is non cannon. The feat stands. SSJ4 Goku is still stronger and faster.  
 
Those scans don't prove anything. None of those guys were trying to blitz the Super Skrull. None of them. An opponent that is incalculably faster than him will be able to run circles around him without getting touched. Not to mention that he'll just blitz the hell out of Kl'rt. Kl'rt is not Class 100. He's an 85 tonner. No more than that without augmentation. Goku lifted a city. Kl'rt didn't.  
 
Goku can also use the Warp Kamehameha like he did with Perfect Cell. That would allow him to completely vaporize the skrull with a planet-busting energy wave. The Warp Kamehameha attack was so fast that not even Cell could evade it. Cell who is still much faster than Kl'rt. Goku can BFR him with IT as well, or he could simply blitz him. Or even blow him to bits by spamming planet-busting energy blasts. Not to mention that SSJ4 Goku is physically stronger than Kl'rt and can hit much harder than him due to his ability to channel ki into his fists to enhance the power of his strikes. The only thing that Kl'rt can do is use the bubble or go Super Nova, and he won't even have time to do any of those before he gets blitzed.  
 
Those scans are useless because The Silver Surfer wasn't even using his superior speed to his advantage. None of them were trying to blitz him. Kl'rt isn't particularly fast. He's not even faster than Iron Man. SSJ4 Goku however is much faster. SSJ3 Gotenks was already able to circle the Earth multiple times in a few seconds, and SSJ4 Goku is faster than him. He's faster than Kl'rt. He's stronger than Kl'rt. And he is a master energy manipulator. Goku wins.
 
ND
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:
@TheManipulater: So what if its non cannon? The non cannon character is being used. You don't disregard all of say Broly's feats when Broly is being used just because he is non cannon. The feat stands. SSJ4 Goku is still stronger and faster.   Those scans don't prove anything. None of those guys were trying to blitz the Super Skrull. None of them. An opponent that is incalculably faster than him will be able to run circles around him without getting touched. Not to mention that he'll just blitz the hell out of Kl'rt. Kl'rt is not Class 100. He's an 85 tonner. No more than that without augmentation. Goku lifted a city. Kl'rt didn't.   Goku can also use the Warp Kamehameha like he did with Perfect Cell. That would allow him to completely vaporize the skrull with a planet-busting energy wave. The Warp Kamehameha attack was so fast that not even Cell could evade it. Cell who is still much faster than Kl'rt. Goku can BFR him with IT as well, or he could simply blitz him. Or even blow him to bits by spamming planet-busting energy blasts. Not to mention that SSJ4 Goku is physically stronger than Kl'rt and can hit much harder than him due to his ability to channel ki into his fists to enhance the power of his strikes. The only thing that Kl'rt can do is use the bubble or go Super Nova, and he won't even have time to do any of those before he gets blitzed.   Those scans are useless because The Silver Surfer wasn't even using his superior speed to his advantage. None of them were trying to blitz him. Kl'rt isn't particularly fast. He's not even faster than Iron Man. SSJ4 Goku however is much faster. SSJ3 Gotenks was already able to circle the Earth multiple times in a few seconds, and SSJ4 Goku is faster than him. He's faster than Kl'rt. He's stronger than Kl'rt. And he is a master energy manipulator. Goku wins. ND
You know what? ok, I believe that super skrull wins
You belive that goku wins based on hyperbole and inference
Lets leave it at that, because i have to got to work, i'm not digging for scans, this is why comic book characters shouldn't be mentioned here, because people cant comprehend and measure power by the right phenomena. Goku loses. My brother, who has read the manga more times than i have(16 times) and watched the show(9 times) even concurs that what i'm saying is true because we both know comics and manga. and we both know goku's limitations as well as skrull's.
 
Good Day
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheManipulater: I believe Goku wins by feats and logic. He's clearly stronger, and faster. And has better energy projection. If you don't like it that the Saiyan wins then that's your problem.  
Everybody else disagrees with you. Super Skrull can't even lift more than 85 tons without assistance. He's not even faster than Iron Man. And yet he's supposed to be able to defeat a city lifting, planet-busting Saiyan who is immeasurably faster than him? Yeah right. 
 
ND
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i think goku lifted just 40 tons , Do you know why? gravity didn't affect mr satan when he was in that planet . that's why the gravity was never stated. goku loses .
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SilverGalford: SSJ4 Goku lifted a city. And even if he did lift 40 tons with ease, SSJ3 Goku is incalculably more powerful than the SSJ form he used to effortlessly move 40 tons. That still puts him above Super Skrull in terms of physical strength. 
 
ND
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ4 Goku lifted a city.

he struggled
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SilverGalford: But he succeeded. A city can weigh over millions of tons. That is still better than anything Super Skrull's ever done.  
And what about SSJ Goku effortlessly moving around with 40 tons of weight on his body? SSJ3 Goku is much stronger than that, and he can lift more than 85 tons.
 
ND
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newdeath said:

@TheManipulater: I believe Goku wins by feats and logic. He's clearly stronger, and faster. And has better energy projection. If you don't like it that the Saiyan wins then that's your problem.  Everybody else disagrees with you. Super Skrull can't even lift more than 85 tons without assistance. He's not even faster than Iron Man. And yet he's supposed to be able to defeat a city lifting, planet-busting Saiyan who is immeasurably faster than him? Yeah right.  ND

Everybody disagrees with me because its oh, i forgot, ANIME VICE! @SilverGalford said:

i think goku lifted just 40 tons , Do you know why? gravity didn't affect mr satan when he was in that planet . that's why the gravity was never stated. goku loses .

Heh finally..
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheManipulater: Or maybe because you're just wrong. 
 
Finally? No. He struggled with 40 tons in his base form. Once he turned SSJ he was moving with 40 tons of weight effortlessly. And SSJ3 is over 50 times stronger than that. So SSJ3 Goku can lift over 85 tons unlike the Super Skrull. SSJ4 Goku (is being used) lifted a city. Skrull didn't. Super Skrull only lifted in the excess of 100 tons when he was being augmented by a Skrullian power beam. Without it he couldn't. 
 
ND
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SilverGalford said:
i think goku lifted just 40 tons , Do you know why? gravity didn't affect mr satan when he was in that planet . that's why the gravity was never stated. goku loses .
those 40 tons were strapped on his arms and legs. to LIFT u need to use something called hands. was goku using his hands when lifting those 40 tons?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

. Once he turned SSJ he was moving with 40 tons of weight effortlessly.??? 


  
  
  charging ki doesn't make it look effortlessly
 

So SSJ3 Goku can lift over 85 tons 


when did that happen?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SilverGalford: I said SSJ Goku was moving 40 tons of weight effortlessly.  
I didn't say SSJ4 Goku was lifting a city effortlessly.  
 
ND
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
@SilverGalford: I said SSJ Goku was moving 40 tons of weight effortlessly.  I didn't say SSJ4 Goku was lifting a city effortlessly.   ND
i see .
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SilverGalford: And about when Goku lifted over 85 tons, I didn't say it happened. I said that he can.  
SSJ Goku was easily moving around with 40 tons. SSJ3 Goku is over 50 times more powerful than SSJ Goku. It is logical to assume that in his SSJ3 form he can lift more than 85 tons. 
 
ND
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ Goku was easily moving around with 40 tons .


  
  
 
but only 40 tons.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I think Goku only lifted a city block, not a city. Still regardless that's a feat that's way over 100 tons. Any single building is well over 100 tons.
 
It looks like Newdeath owned this thread though. Don't think a Warp Kamehameha would be that effective due to the time delay, but a speedblitz and a casual ki nuke would easily end it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel