Goku vs superskrull

Topic started by Agent9149 on June 3, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:
@TheManipulater: Goku is in the class millions at least. Goku picked up a city block and punched 17 to the other side of the planet. You are in denial if you think Goku is not class 100. He is much stronger than Skrull who only possesses the Thing's class 90 strength level. Clock hurting Goku? Everybody knows that was PIS. Goku has blocked planet busters, nukes and more. Skrull is only hypersonic in speed in contrast to Goku who can move faster than light. It doesn't matter who he fought. Surfer almost never utilizes his speed in a fight. Speaking of PIS I suppose you think that Surfer being restrained by the human Black Panther is a perfectly acceptable showing of the Surfer's power. So yeah, that's the guy who Skrull fought, a guy who gets restrained by humans.  So what Skrull was hit by Thor. So was Ironman and Sif and other characters that are weak by comparison. Thor could crush Skrull any time he wants. Goku can sense the spiritual power off of a target, can read their minds and his other senses are far more acute. Or did you forget about the episodes where he fought when he was blind? It doesn't matter if he can't see.
Proves there is no debating with you.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Gotenks Punches harder than Superman & Flash.  Gotenks > Superman & Flash
You are seriously high, if you think Goku is not class 100.

Observe the size of the craters:  
Gotenks punch from Kami Lookout
Superman punch him hard enough to shatter a small planet.  
Superman punch her from Sun to Earth
Flash punch with a Light Speed / Infinite Mass Punch

Post by taichokage (15,344 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@TheManipulater: No this proves you don't know much about DBZ power and that you are being biased. You belittle Goku's strength even though he has a strike feat on par with megatonners and you trump Super Skrull beyond what he is. He is officially only class 85 in strength.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@MisterShin
That all from DC, Superskrull isn't from there 
@Destinyheroknight:  
I know they all DC, but you get the picture. puns lol. 
Everyone knows Superman class 100, no questions asked.   

Gotenks punch > Superman punch > Super Skrull punch 
This clears up, Physical Striking Power.  

Super Skrull is outclassed in punching power.
@MisterShin
DC class 100 seem to be different from Marvel, if you use ones from Marvel I'll probably agree
@Destinyheroknight:  
Correct my if im wrong, but Class 100 is a Marvel term. 
It is not found in DC. 
Comic fans simply translated it over to DC characters. 
Also, im sure Class 100 refers to the ability to lift 100 tons to incalculable tonnage .
@MisterShin
I'm not 100% sure, I alway thought DC and Marvel both use it in different ways
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm, ssj4, minimum 400x as much power as is needed to destroy an entire dimension, punch an opponent across the world, tank a minumum planet buster, casually defeat a planet+ and claimed solar system buster. 
Ye, Goku stomps this. 
@taichokage said:
@TheManipulater: No this proves you don't know much about DBZ power and that you are being biased. You belittle Goku's strength even though he has a strike feat on par with megatonners and you trump Super Skrull beyond what he is. He is officially only class 85 in strength.
Sir, i have read the DBZ manga all the way through 3 times, i have watched the series all the way through countless of times, i'm well aware of all the abilities and the limitations of ALL dbz characters, other wise i wouldnt be able to make a conclusion that super skrull would win this. I dont bellittle his strength, you over exxagerate it so i have to point out the truth
@MisterShin said:
Gotenks Punches harder than Superman & Flash.  Gotenks > Superman & Flash
You are seriously high, if you think Goku is not class 100.

Observe the size of the craters:  
Gotenks punch from Kami Lookout
Superman punch him hard enough to shatter a small planet.  
Superman punch her from Sun to Earth
Flash punch with a Light Speed / Infinite Mass Punch

I love how you use craters to calculate strength, it's unreliable.
@TheManipulater:  
It is very reliable, its called Science. 
All craters are formed on identical Planets with the same Gravity. Therefore Physics behaves identical in each scan. 
Gotenks caused a bigger crater with his punch to Majin Buu. Than both Superman & The Flash, therefore his punch had more force behind it. 

Regardless if you think it is unreliable, it is certainly a Class 100 feat.  
KingOfSnipers used this very same feat (Superman & Diana) and talked about the BIG Crater, on the previous page, downplaying Goku's power. 
He was suggesting that Superman and Goku Punches & Kicks are not in the same league, the scans I have posted prove they are within league with punches and kicks. 
Obviously Goku cannot compare to Superman with pulling Moon/Earth.

Super Skrull limit is approx 85 tons, he cannot lift (press) 100 tons. 
Goku has him beat in Physical Strength. 
@MisterShin said:
@TheManipulater:  It is very reliable, its called Science. All craters are formed on identical Planets with the same Gravity. Therefore Physics behaves identical in each scan. Gotenks caused a bigger crater with his punch to Majin Buu. Than both Superman & The Flash, therefore his punch had more force behind it.  Regardless if you think it is unreliable, it is certainly a Class 100 feat.  KingOfSnipers used this very same feat (Superman & Diana) and talked about the BIG Crater, on the previous page, downplaying Goku's power. He was suggesting that Superman and Goku Punches & Kicks are not in the same league, the scans I have posted prove they are within league with punches and kicks. Obviously Goku cannot compare to Superman with pulling Moon/Earth. Super Skrull limit is approx 85 tons, he cannot lift (press) 100 tons. Goku has him beat in Physical Strength. 
I'll give goku class 100 strength but skrull is beyond that
Online Now
@TheManipulater: Skrull is officially less than class 100 and his feats are beneath those of Goku regardless of his actual strength level. Unless you have some scans of Skrull performing feats greater than lifting a city block and punching like a megatonner.
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Why is this still being debated, Goku wins, with ease.
@taichokage said:
@TheManipulater: Skrull is officially less than class 100 and his feats are beneath those of Goku regardless of his actual strength level. Unless you have some scans of Skrull performing feats greater than lifting a city block and punching like a megatonner.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There is no such thing as planet level durability, that is a made up term. No one in the DBZ cast is a planet and neither is Super Skrull, ergo they are not as durable as a planet. The entire concept is dumb. 
I wonder how much damage would a 400xdimension busting attack do?  
And by dimension-busting I mean making a very big crack then pretending it was destroyed and mentioning it in every debatex400.
Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I think strength is irrelevant in this match, Morals off both have the means to take each other out. Goku has a fast reaction time and way more destructive power IMO and could easily just blitz Super-Skrull and Destroy him but I think would only happen if they were at a distance because I've only ever seen Super-Skrull use his force field powers in close range.  

@Hellos said:
There is no such thing as planet level durability, that is a made up term. No one in the DBZ cast is a planet and neither is Super Skrull, ergo they are not as durable as a planet. The entire concept is dumb.

What about Frieza? He said that he was going to blow up the planet which he was on and he said that he would be able to survive it (which he did). An attack that destroyed everything (the planet but not him), could put him on the level of "Planet level durability" right? 

I wonder how much damage would a 400xdimension busting attack do?  
And by dimension-busting I mean making a very big crack then pretending it was destroyed and mentioning it in every debatex400. 

I agree that this entire concept is dumb.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Its funny how this thread is still going on. Goku wins easily. Whoever says Super Skrull is physically stronger than Goku don't know what they are talking about. Super Skrull can lift approximately 85 tons, 85 tons! That's not even as strong as The Thing, hell Marvel Ares can contend with that. SSJ4 Goku lifted a city. A city weighs way more than 85 tons. 85 tons is the weight of an argentinosaurus. A city can weigh over millions of tons. Its flat out illogical to even say that Super Skrull is stronger than Goku who has a much better strength feat than him. Also don't forget that Goku hits a lot harder than Super Skrull. Being a martial artist, he is a master striker and his strikes will be one of the hardest strikes Super Skrull has ever felt. Not to mention that Goku can channel ki into his fists.  

People also tend forget that speed is a big factor in fights. Goku can literally dodge almost all of Super Skrull's attacks with his superior speed. Hell he can even blitz him before the skrull can think. Goku is also a massive energy projector. He has greater destructive power than the skrull. At SSJ he can already destroy entire planets, and considering how much powerful the SSJ4 form is than the SSJ form, its really monstrous what SSJ4 Goku can destroy with enough energy projection. He can easily incinerate Super Skrull. The only thing the skrull's can use to his advantage is using a bubble to blow Goku's brain up, but even that won't work since he'll be speed blitz before he can even think of doing that.  

Super Skrull's a chump. He's not winning this fight. Goku is faster, stronger, a better fighter and an energy manipulator. 

ND
Online Now
@Newdeath: Assessment from the least biased debater. Heed what Newdeath said. It is a very one sided battle.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel