Goku vs superskrull

Topic started by Agent9149 on June 3, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years ago.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MisterShin said:
This is a miss match. 
Super Skrull is going up against someone who can destroy a dimension in base form. 
Open a hole in a dimension with his voice. 
Cough up a 10x Kamehameha, a regular Kamehameha is already planet busting. 
Instant Teleportation 
Punches harder than the Thing 
Is much faster than Super Skrull 
etc etc Goku has him beat in everything.  

Ki protects Goku internally & externally: bubble aint cutting the mustard here.
http://i18.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/216/dragon-ball-1949827.jpg 
http://i11.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/249/dragon-ball-68782.jpg 
http://i25.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/249/dragon-ball-68787.jpg 
http://i16.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/317/dragon-ball-69737.jpg
Yeah, that shows nothing that would stop a Brain Bubble or how Goku could resist one killing him if Skrull somehow puled it off. :/

@taskmaster said:
@KingOfSnipers said:
@MisterShin said:
@Zearth@distortion:   Goku brain has been under x100 Gravity.Vegeta, Frieza, Cell etc Have techniques which blow you up internally, this does not work on Goku. Nuff Said.  Besides Goku would just blitz him.
So how is this stopping a brain bubble again?
Goku wont just stand there waiting for this freak to do what he wants to do he will 2 shot his ass to the sun this is major spite!! and SSJ4 GOKU??? why go that far thats just mean Base would be enough

Learn to read, kid. I never said Skrull would win in the first place. I said he could win if he got the chance to use it, which he probably won't. God, it's like reading comprehension died when the internet came along or something...
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Has the superskrull even used a brain bubble in combat? 
Goku can use invisible kiai waves, (he used them vs Freeza,VS bura and jeese, and to explode part of a rock)   

Vegeta has used those same internal kiai attacks to internally explode an opponent.   

Its the superskrull that must watch out for internal attacks. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
Has the superskrull even used a brain bubble in combat? Goku can use invisible kiai waves, (he used them vs Freeza, and to explode part of a rock) Vegeta has used those same internal kiai attacks to internally explode an opponent.  Its the superskrull that must watch out for internal attacks. 
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Asking for a flame war are we? skrull lobotomizes him
@Nevermind said:

I say Goku blitzes and nukes him. He just has to do it before Super Skrull uses his telepathy powers.

Since when has goku just blitzed somebody right off the bat without thinking?
Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheManipulater said:

@Nevermind said:

I say Goku blitzes and nukes him. He just has to do it before Super Skrull uses his telepathy powers.
Since when has goku just blitzed somebody right off the bat without thinking?
That's because Goku has morals and believes in a fair fight, he could do it if Morals are off which they are in this case.
Goku is a certain type of fighter it has nothing to do with a fair fight at all. Its the way he goes about things, anyway, he can just flame on or go nova, nobody in DBZ can with stand the heat of the sun
Post by taichokage (12,444 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@TheManipulater said:
Goku is a certain type of fighter it has nothing to do with a fair fight at all. Its the way he goes about things, anyway, he can just flame on or go nova, nobody in DBZ can with stand the heat of the sun
You seem to be ignoring that he is bloodlusted in which case Goku easily crushes Skrull with no effort. And he could easily evade the Nova blast if he couldn't tank it.
@taichokage said:
@TheManipulater said:
You seem to be ignoring that he is bloodlusted in which case Goku easily crushes Skrull with no effort. And he could easily evade the Nova blast if he couldn't tank it.
Theres a difference between being blood lusted and having no morals off, and no, even when blood lusted skrull can just put a force field in goku's mind and expand thus killing him instantly. Seeing as the picture shows goku in ss4 he has very low showings, skrull can just wrap himself around goku and blow himself up, he can also go invisible which he can also use to make other things around him invisible, he has force fields, ETC he wins. Goku loses
Online Now
@TheManipulater: Skrull could not do anything before Goku blitzes him. The first move is Goku's. Their speed doesn't even compare. Goku is ahead in every physical field and dwarfs him in the energy department too. Even if Skrull had the chance to use the bubble which he wouldn't, I don't even think it would work. Early Goku has had his internal organs attacked telekinetically before but was still fine. Also Z characters have high resistance to internal attacks as it is. For instance, Vegeta easily blew up Guldo from the inside out but he could not even do such an attack against anyone who was stronger than him. And Chiaotzu's internal telekinesis did not even work on Nappa. Not to mention that even early DB Goku tanked a nuke sized explosion with ease, later versions blocked planet busters,  and late incarnations of him survived being struck so hard that he was knocked out of his own dimension. To think that the bubble would work on him in my opinion is a bit ridiculous but not as ridiculous as thinking that Skrull would realistically win this fight.
Skrull is over class 100 strength---> goku is not
Super skrull has durability survive a blast from the power cosmic--->goku got cut by a clock
Super skrull can blow up gokus brain--->There is nothing he goku can do about it
How is the first move goku's? skrull has fought silver surfer who uses hyper space and he traverses galaxys in seconds, skrull would block or dodge.
Super skrull was hit dead in the face by THOR, YOU KNOW THE ''GOD'' and survived, he than went on to throw a building at him.
He can easily go invisible and turn the environment invisible also. goku can hit what he cant see
I'm still waiting for the proof that Goku could somehow block the brain bubble from happening if Kl'rt managed to get it in on him. Blocking telekinesis and ki attacks aren't the same thing. :/

EDIT: Goku is a Class 100, though. Kicking Frieza through two islands easily puts him in that class, just not anywhere close to Supes/Thor/Hulk/WW.
Online Now
@TheManipulater: Goku is in the class millions at least. Goku picked up a city block and punched 17 to the other side of the planet. You are in denial if you think Goku is not class 100. He is much stronger than Skrull who only possesses the Thing's class 90 strength level.

Clock hurting Goku? Everybody knows that was PIS. Goku has blocked planet busters, nukes and more.

Skrull is only hypersonic in speed in contrast to Goku who can move faster than light. It doesn't matter who he fought. Surfer almost never utilizes his speed in a fight. Speaking of PIS I suppose you think that Surfer being restrained by the human Black Panther is a perfectly acceptable showing of the Surfer's power. So yeah, that's the guy who Skrull fought, a guy who gets restrained by humans.

So what Skrull was hit by Thor. So was Ironman and Sif and other characters that are weak by comparison. Thor could crush Skrull any time he wants.

Goku can sense the spiritual power off of a target, can read their minds and his other senses are far more acute. Or did you forget about the episodes where he fought when he was blind? It doesn't matter if he can't see.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@KingOfSnipers said:
I'm still waiting for the proof that Goku could somehow block the brain bubble from happening if Kl'rt managed to get it in on him. Blocking telekinesis and ki attacks aren't the same thing. :/  EDIT: Goku is a Class 100, though. Kicking Frieza through two islands easily puts him in that class, just not anywhere close to Supes/Thor/Hulk/WW.
gokus kicking strength is in the same league with superman. cause he kicked frieza through few mountains while superman kicked wondarwoman and made a big crater, not trying to bring up the s vs g, just wanted to point that out 
Supes punched Diana from close to the Sun BACK to Earth and made that crater. "Same league", my ass. :/
Online Now
@KingOfSnipers: True although Goku did at mere SSJ1 punch 17 across the world. He would be 8 stronger at ssj3 and probably 8x stronger than ssj3 at ssj4 but you are right it does not equal Superman.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
goku ftw.
Online Now
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
goku ftw.
You are sensible. Thank you.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vegeta has used those same internal kiai attacks to internally explode an opponent.   

an opponent with low durability

True although Goku did at mere SSJ1 punch 17 across the world

Supes punched Diana from close to the Sun BACK to Earth and made that crater. "Same league", my ass. :/ 

it's not the same . the distance is different.

That's because Goku has morals and believes in a fair fight, he could do it if Morals are off which they are in this case. 

when he was in ssj2 form , in the frieza arc ,he didn't do that . ahd he was angry because of the death of krillin.
@taichokage said:

@KingOfSnipers said:

@MisterShin said:
@Zearth@distortion:   Goku brain has been under x100 Gravity.Vegeta, Frieza, Cell etc Have techniques which blow you up internally, this does not work on Goku. Nuff Said.  Besides Goku would just blitz him.
So how is this stopping a brain bubble again?
Bloodlusted man. Even if the bubble worked Goku could just blitz him.
So what your saying is, if the bubble worked, meaning after it exploded his mind, goku would than proceed to blitz him?, @Sonata said:

Yes Goku has no defense for an object expanding inside his head. But it wont matter Goku has the superior speed and enough strength to get the job done here.

Ummmm no, lol, goku is not faster than the silver surfer who skrull in the past knocked clean off of his board, @taichokage said:

@Hellos said:

His Nova should actually kill Goku, since it's heat should beat out anything Goku's shown to tank at said temperatures.
I agree with this as I mentioned in my first post, but Goku could also kill Super Skrull with any number of his own blasts and he has the speed necessary to blitz Super Skrull.
Have you even read a comic with super skrull in it? @Dream said:

Even if the bubble worked Goku could just blitz him. 

Between Reed's rubber body and The Thing's durability packed in Super Skrull, it doesn't seem all that simple to think melee attacks will work. Super Skrull also has planet-level durability as he withstood the explosion within a planet-sized spaceship called the Harvester of Sorrows.
Thank you
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel