Goku vs superskrull

Topic started by Agent9149 on June 3, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheDoveOne (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11 said:

I don't think Goku has any problems winning this

Your post count is almost over 9,000. Just thought I mention that.
Post by taichokage (12,626 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@KingOfSnipers said:
@MisterShin said:
@Zearth@distortion:   Goku brain has been under x100 Gravity.Vegeta, Frieza, Cell etc Have techniques which blow you up internally, this does not work on Goku. Nuff Said.  Besides Goku would just blitz him.
So how is this stopping a brain bubble again?
Bloodlusted man. Even if the bubble worked Goku could just blitz him.
Post by Dream (7,202 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Even if the bubble worked Goku could just blitz him. 

Between Reed's rubber body and The Thing's durability packed in Super Skrull, it doesn't seem all that simple to think melee attacks will work. Super Skrull also has planet-level durability as he withstood the explosion within a planet-sized spaceship called the Harvester of Sorrows.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
His Nova should actually kill Goku, since it's heat should beat out anything Goku's shown to tank at said temperatures.
Online Now
@Hellos said:
His Nova should actually kill Goku, since it's heat should beat out anything Goku's shown to tank at said temperatures.
I agree with this as I mentioned in my first post, but Goku could also kill Super Skrull with any number of his own blasts and he has the speed necessary to blitz Super Skrull.
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
@KingOfSnipers said:
@MisterShin said:
@Zearth@distortion:   Goku brain has been under x100 Gravity.Vegeta, Frieza, Cell etc Have techniques which blow you up internally, this does not work on Goku. Nuff Said.  Besides Goku would just blitz him.
If the bubble worked(and no one has posted any evidence stating otherwise), he'd be dead. :/
Online Now
@KingOfSnipers said:
@taichokage said:
@KingOfSnipers said:
@MisterShin said:
If the bubble worked(and no one has posted any evidence stating otherwise), he'd be dead. :/
Why do you ignore the more important parts of my posts? Goku blitzes him. He is faster. And there is supporting evidence that Goku's internal organs have high durability as well. In addition to withstanding 100x gravity in early base form, he has had his organs telekinetically attacked and was fine. He also became too strong to be affected internally by internal attacks. Later on Chiotzu's tk attacks didn't work on Nappa due to the power difference and Goku by that early time was more than twice as powerful as Nappa. Also both Frieza and Babidi apparently could not affect him enough internally to kill him otherwise they would have done so like they did to Kuririn and Spopavich. DBZ charaters including Goku have somewhat of a history of dealing with powerful internal attacks.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Goku will give Super Skrull a beatdown. He's much faster than him, and can project enough energy to turn him into dust. Super Skrull might be physically stronger, but it means nothing when you can't touch your opponent. And as for defeating Goku by using a bubble to stop his brain, Goku can blitz Super Skrull before he can even blink. Other than that, Super Skrull's only real shot is to use Nova Blasts.  

ND
Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@KingOfSnipers said:
Skrull could just easily create a bubble in Goku's head and expand it thus killing him.
this
Online Now
@t3h_bash said:
@KingOfSnipers said:
Skrull could just easily create a bubble in Goku's head and expand it thus killing him.
this
Look at the other arguments. This scenario wouldn't happen.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog
struggling to level a few mountains? i dont think so, if so then its PIS considerign kid goku already leg pressed like half a mountain in DB (or so i've heard) besides Bleach and Naruto characters can level mountains, a DBZ character sturggling to do so is PIS point blank.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream
Online Now
@SuperperfectCell said:
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: struggling to level a few mountains? i dont think so, if so then its PIS considerign kid goku already leg pressed like half a mountain in DB (or so i've heard) besides Bleach and Naruto characters can level mountains, a DBZ character sturggling to do so is PIS point blank.
Yes it is massive PIS. In GT Goku easily punched Super 17 to the other side of the world just in SSJ1 form. SSJ3 form is 8x stronger and ssj4 for is much stronger than that, presumably 8x stronger than ssj3 following the ssj power pattern.
Post by dboyrules2011 (218 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Goku ftw
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
@KingOfSnipers said:
@taichokage said:
@KingOfSnipers said:
@MisterShin said:
Why do you ignore the more important parts of my posts? Goku blitzes him. He is faster. And there is supporting evidence that Goku's internal organs have high durability as well. In addition to withstanding 100x gravity in early base form, he has had his organs telekinetically attacked and was fine. He also became too strong to be affected internally by internal attacks. Later on Chiotzu's tk attacks didn't work on Nappa due to the power difference and Goku by that early time was more than twice as powerful as Nappa. Also both Frieza and Babidi apparently could not affect him enough internally to kill him otherwise they would have done so like they did to Kuririn and Spopavich. DBZ charaters including Goku have somewhat of a history of dealing with powerful internal attacks.
Been busy and completely forgot about this thread til now.

Except that the brain bubble isn't magic-based, ki-based, or telekinetic in nature. He'd be creating an object inside of Goku's skull and expanding it in size until it popped his head. Goku's shown no sort of resistance to something like that ever in DB. Also, I never said that Skrull would win to begin with in my first post, so that was never part of my argument at all. :/
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yes Goku has no defense for an object expanding inside his head. But it wont matter Goku has the superior speed and enough strength to get the job done here.

Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Skrull is more powerful than most people would think n he probably has some chance of winning this, albiet small. 
Goku ftw
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
This is a miss match. 
Super Skrull is going up against someone who can destroy a dimension in base form. 
Open a hole in a dimension with his voice. 
Cough up a 10x Kamehameha, a regular Kamehameha is already planet busting. 
Instant Teleportation 
Punches harder than the Thing 
Is much faster than Super Skrull 
etc etc Goku has him beat in everything.  

Ki protects Goku internally & externally: bubble aint cutting the mustard here.
http://i18.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/216/dragon-ball-1949827.jpg 
http://i11.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/249/dragon-ball-68782.jpg 
http://i25.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/249/dragon-ball-68787.jpg 
http://i16.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/317/dragon-ball-69737.jpg
Post by mrmanga (36 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I do se no reason how or why Super Skrull would win this kind of match. Yes SSJ 4 is not canon and im not to fond of GT but the facts remain that SSJ 4 goku has something like 1 billion in power level. That is of course just the case if theese Power Level sites on the internet would be considered correct. Now if you would imagine when Goku just learned to turn into super saiyan he allready could move faster then a jet plane. And not long after that he mastered instant teleportation. I doubt Skrull would be fast enough to pull any tricks as a Head Bubble or any of the sort considering the speed he is against. And you say Skrull survived a starship explosion. Now lets see here, ever seen the attack Final Flash that Vegeta does? Now do think if you will a 10 X Ka me ha me ha is about 100 times more powerfull then that. Wich again is most likely way more powerfull then any explosion. In all honesty i cant say this looks like a fair fight at all.
Post by taskmaster (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@KingOfSnipers said:
@MisterShin said:
Goku wont just stand there waiting for this freak to do what he wants to do he will 2 shot his ass to the sun this is major spite!! and SSJ4 GOKU??? why go that far thats just mean Base would be enough
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel