Goku vs Superman

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
caption
caption
caption
caption
who would wins this epic battle?

Goku has access to all SS forms.
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Again, Goku.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
gah, I foresaw this thread but was unable to stop it's activation...
Post by mtelford (12 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Goku
Post by Ryuu_Takeshi (363 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Resonate said:
"gah, I foresaw this thread but was unable to stop it's activation..."
lol

Uh...

Pretends to be a fan boy.

GOKU GOKU GOKU GOKU GOKU
Post by Devastator (62 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Eh Goku wins against the Canon Superman . Thats all I got to say.
Post by Dj (5 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Superman, can't beat the man of steel.
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5


Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Supes by BFR, Sorry Goku
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Oh no, the threaded Supes/Goku battle.
Post by Strayed (38 posts) See mini bio Level 1
And so it begins....
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku always wins, he doesn't even have to become SS to defeat Supes.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Superman.
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
superman untill Goku goes SS3 ...
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
YoYo said:
"superman untill Goku goes SS3 ..."
Nope lol.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Okay guys, Lets be mature about this okay? Too many times I've seen this exact thread end in name calling and un-needed drama.

So lets all chill.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
On Comicvine.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Goku. the spirirt bomb would annihilate the planet they were fighting on (ex: Mars) and destroy everything if need be. Superman would stand a chance if he could move at the speed of light without being scene. Goku Curbstomp.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Rain_Man said:
"Goku. the spirirt bomb would annihilate the planet they were fighting on (ex: Mars) and destroy everything if need be. Superman would stand a chance if he could move at the speed of light without being scene. Goku Curbstomp."
But it takes time to charge up the spirit bomb also goku can't survive in space.  Superman has survived the explosion of stars and planets.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
nevergiveup said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Goku. the spirirt bomb would annihilate the planet they were fighting on (ex: Mars) and destroy everything if need be. Superman would stand a chance if he could move at the speed of light without being scene. Goku Curbstomp."
But it takes time to charge up the spirit bomb also goku can't survive in space.  Superman has survived the explosion of stars and planets."

hmmm....true that................when did he survive te stars or planets. he usually was just shipped off in a ship.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel