Goku vs Superman - THE DEATHBATTLE THREAD & Don’s Opinion

Topic started by Donwun on Dec. 18, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Donwun (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO

Let’s get this discussion started up early so when we do eventually get to see the real Goku Vs Superman DEATHBATTLE we can see who had the best call on the victor

This page will be updated with the Official Video once its uploaded but for now check out the trailer and a humorous fan made version

Also because I’m too lazy to type out all my opinions I did a mini podcast with some added opinions on the face off

HERE IS THE (UN)OFFICIAL MATCH RUNDOWN PAGE WITH DETAILED INFO ON OUR CONTESTANTS

Leave your thoughts on who you think WILL win, who you WANT to win and your reasons for both

The Old Boy will be taking cash bets for the event…ask him for details (no refunds)

OFFICIAL SCREWATTACK DEATHMATCH VIDEO

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Man, can't wait for it (I glad that they not using power levels)

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

12/21/12

It all goes down

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I don't mind who will win, but I hope Goku. I see that if Goku lose then everyone will refer to this video in a Goku vs. battle, or any DBZ fighter vs battle.

Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mypasswordis1234: It will be the same if Superman loses, but a whole lot worse because DBZ fanboys are like rabid wolverines.

@Sonata: I don't know who you think are the dbz fanboys, but the anti-dbz boys' behavior to avoid to refute with reasonable logic or scan, see "pl are bullshit" "he didn't show it therefore the xy character a liar" "filler, they couldn't do that" "what's the big deal about dodging lasers, batman can do that too" "the narrator didn't stated that so you speculating so you must be wrong" "abc logic, go away" and such. I saw these bullsh1ts a lot of times. There was a "goku vs superman - the truth" video and a comicvine user believed it, and doesn't matter I fully refuted it and he couldn't answer me anything, he continued to link that or refer to that in another threads too. And these typical arguments I mentioned, the members post it, I or somebody refute it, then go away and repeat it on another thread like if he write that there the first time. After the vid if Supes win, nothing gonna stop the b.sh1tstorm.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,117 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Come on, Superman. Kick that old jobless idiots arse!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I honestly can't wait to see how angry they get.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,117 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Doesn't have any barring with me, so I'm not bothered how it ends up.

It'll always be Gohan>Goku anyway.

:D

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Um no.

@Supreme Marvel said:

Doesn't have any barring with me, so I'm not bothered how it ends up.

It'll always be Gohan>Goku anyway.

:D

That may be but they'd both lose to Superman at the same time :P

@mypasswordis1234:

I don't know who you think are the dbz fanboys, but the anti-dbz boys' behavior to avoid to refute with reasonable logic or scan, see "pl are bullshit" "he didn't show it therefore the xy character a liar" "filler, they couldn't do that" "what's the big deal about dodging lasers, batman can do that too" "the narrator didn't stated that so you speculating so you must be wrong" "abc logic, go away" and such. I saw these bullsh1ts a lot of times. There was a "goku vs superman - the truth" video and a comicvine user believed it, and doesn't matter I fully refuted it and he couldn't answer me anything, he continued to link that or refer to that in another threads too. And these typical arguments I mentioned, the members post it, I or somebody refute it, then go away and repeat it on another thread like if he write that there the first time. After the vid if Supes win, nothing gonna stop the b.sh1tstorm.

You can say that to the DBZ side to, both side are guilty of overhyping there characters and downplaying the other (if only fan wasn't rabid wolverines for there character)

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This matchup will resolve nothing and only create more fanboy wars. DBZ and even the comics are so full of plotholes and fans on both sides screaming at eachother that its impossible to make a clear victor here. Most people don't even know how to debate properly. I saw treads like Superman vs Captain Marvel, both are freaking powerfull and are a match for eachother. Then the tards come in and decide that there's not enough Superman feats posted in the tread so they come up with the scans during the Silver Age where everything was OP as hell, eventhou the OP stated that only the regular version of Marvel/Superman should be used they simply ignore it.

Then we have people who observe these fights, there not members of the site or don't even join in. They see these amazing scans of Superman and are conviced that nobody in creation can take Superman on because sneezing a solar system is pretty impessive right? somebody like Marvel doesn't stand a chance right? so they spew there nonesense over to other people and then you have Superman>>>>>>>>>>Captain Marvel. Little do they know that Superman sneezing out the solar system was not under his own doing but because of magical sneezing powder from Mxy, or when Rulk got the Loeb Force and does some crazy shit.

I've seen people who actually think Goku can bust the universe because of what Mystic Buu said, actually it was Dende who said it. They take that litterly and ignore the obvious....stupidity of it and they spew there nonesense over the web and people who don't know squad to begin with take there word for it.

I've seen treads made of Superman and Goku where they discuss and try to make sense off it all and they still could't do it and these discussions went on for 50 pages (i've seen one with 209 pages and one with 176, filled with people who know there stuff) so i doubt a 20 minute video will explain everything and why Superman or Goku would win. This is matchup will resolve nothing and will only add more fuel to the fire.

@niBBit:

And it also give Death Battle tons of viewers :)

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: The true reason why there doing this :)

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit: said it all. agree, will only create more fights on the internet. imagine if akira or dc, makes a crossover of goku vs superman, oh we'll have a discussion eternal and more irrational.

Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mypasswordis1234: When you hear DBZ fanboys say that God himself has nothing on Goku, You got the crazies. I heard DBZ fanboys say crap like this for 10 years.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I honestly can't wait to see how angry they get.

HAHAH true.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@mypasswordis1234:

I don't know who you think are the dbz fanboys, but the anti-dbz boys' behavior to avoid to refute with reasonable logic or scan, see "pl are bullshit" "he didn't show it therefore the xy character a liar" "filler, they couldn't do that" "what's the big deal about dodging lasers, batman can do that too" "the narrator didn't stated that so you speculating so you must be wrong" "abc logic, go away" and such. I saw these bullsh1ts a lot of times. There was a "goku vs superman - the truth" video and a comicvine user believed it, and doesn't matter I fully refuted it and he couldn't answer me anything, he continued to link that or refer to that in another threads too. And these typical arguments I mentioned, the members post it, I or somebody refute it, then go away and repeat it on another thread like if he write that there the first time. After the vid if Supes win, nothing gonna stop the b.sh1tstorm.

You can say that to the DBZ side to, both side are guilty of overhyping there characters and downplaying the other (if only fan wasn't rabid wolverines for there character)

A-a-a. When a dbz fan really act like a fanboy he say obvious false statements, like Goku vs Living tribunal.... with an argument like how cool Goku is. These are not annoying.

The rest are just called fanboy because the disagreement. I told that Superman KO'd by a hard moon, and hardly can break the moon. Then the Supe fan said I downplaying(lowballing). Then I said to prove it and he shown PC Supe feats. Even when the OP said new 52 version. These are annoying, unfirendly, stubborn persons, who only debate to defend his beloved character or hating on dbz character. Or here on animevice when I asked to prove Galactus' galaxy buster "retard dbz fanboy thinks Goku beat Galactus" I got this by multiple persons.

@Sonata said:

@mypasswordis1234: When you hear DBZ fanboys say that God himself has nothing on Goku, You got the crazies. I heard DBZ fanboys say crap like this for 10 years.

The gods in DBZ really nothing compared to Goku, and in the new movie he will defeat a more godly god. I have never seen a single person telling that Goku would beat TOAA, so I still don't get it whose are those dbz fanboys you think on. Once I saw a Batman vs TOAA battle, but that was just funny too. When someone so confident on an obvious false thing like this, that's not annoying.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@mypasswordis1234: Goku can beat TOAA :3

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel