Goku Vs Superman final verdict

Topic started by Justice on Jan. 6, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11
A good friend of mine made a very good video on who would win not that he is a huge comic and anime fan and knows a lot about both he wanted me to show everyone this so this can finally close the argument (Also note that he uses just about every feat and argument already posted here)    no debating!
Post by comicfanforever (450 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Darkseid destroys these two...The end of story...
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
you should probably Edit your op, and say that The actual debate isn't allowed here, or else it will become a flame war.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Justice: 

i agree with about 70% of what this guy said but superboy prime vs goku bad idea .

you should put this on comic vine

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Please Lock this thread
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I agree with much of what this guy said--- What he neglected to mention, though, such as Superman One Million and Superman Beyond, is just dumb. But I pretty much agree with him. However, I believe that the only Superman that would have a 100% loss would be DCAU Superman, and Post-Crisis Superman would be the best match for Goku.
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx: No lol jk
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It will never end, but that was an interesting vid:)
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ssjsuperman said:
"

@Justice: 

i agree with about 70% of what this guy said but superboy prime vs goku bad idea .

"
NO! BAD *slap*
Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
"

@Justice: 

"
NO! BAD *slap* "
LOL I agree, but I am curious to see what everybody says on there.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I really dont agree with much of what he was saying but what ever
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47693 said:
"I really dont agree with much of what he was saying but what ever "

Elaborate.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Justice said:
"A good friend of mine made a very good video on who would win not that he is a huge comic and anime fan and knows a lot about both he wanted me to show everyone this so this can finally close the argument (Also note that he uses just about every feat and argument already posted here)    no debating!
"

Not bad I agree with alot of what he is saying, but some of the things are not 100% accurate.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
This guy sounds like he doesn't read comics.
@Auron said:
"This guy sounds like he doesn't read comics. "

how?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLLgzvJY_Y     

This video is quite good?

another fail video

Kamahamaha obliterate superman lol..

@Auron said:
"

another fail video

"

dude, what are you on about? 

The video was stating how comics and manga are completely different. Master Roshi has a better feat than superman who got Ko'ed by the moon at lightspeed. nuff said 
Freiza would be considered a tough opponent of superman if in a comic. That is why you must understand both sides.
@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"

another fail video

"
dude, what are you on about?  The video was stating how comics and manga are completely different. Master Roshi has a better feat than superman who got Ko'ed by the moon at lightspeed. nuff said Freiza would be considered a tough opponent of superman if in a comic. That is why you must understand both sides. "

no frieza wouldn't lol why?  Because he has very low durability anyone from the Justice League would defeat him. Just because someone took the time to make a video doesn't make them right.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,187 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Auron said:
"@soldier said:
" @Auron said:
"

another fail video

"
dude, what are you on about?  The video was stating how comics and manga are completely different. Master Roshi has a better feat than superman who got Ko'ed by the moon at lightspeed. nuff said Freiza would be considered a tough opponent of superman if in a comic. That is why you must understand both sides. "
no frieza wouldn't lol why?  Because he has very low durability anyone from the Justice League would defeat him. Just because someone took the time to make a video doesn't make them right. "

You believe anyone in the justice league could beat Freiza? What are you smoking?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel