Goku vs. Sonic

Topic started by Iju on June 17, 2012. Last post by takashichea 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: true but like i said super sonic would fix that problem or simply chaos control out.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: What SpeedForceSpider said... those are game mechanics, canonly Sonic doesn't know how to swim.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Comic Sonic stomps by bfr. Shit is seriously overpowered these days.

Game Sonic turns super and can't lose cause it's like "god mode". However he won't win either.

@DBZ_universe: He doesnt need to swim. He has chaos control and thus he would not die by water.

@UltimateHero0406: True, but Sonic will be panicking at first that he is drowning and will die..

@DBZ_universe:

1. i dont think you can assume what emotions he will have in a situation.

2. i dont think sonic is particularly afraid of water because he has been surrounded by water before and not panicked.

3. he was able to use chaos control for his first time with no prior instruction in a small pod plummeting to the earth from space with a bomb in it without the slightest hint of panic.

4. of all the giant monsters he has fought in the past, he did not show any fear he simply laughed in their faces.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@100Rings said:

@SpeedForceSpider: lol you do know that sonic is faster? sonic would easily evade goku literaly forever! he is tireless. goku is not.

Game sonic at best is Just over hypersonic bro Dbz chars where FTL in frieza saga and this is an all out Goku where talking about.

@solesamurai: and this is an all out super sonic we are talking about with all chaos control powers.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: I don't see how chaos control is a factor here since Goku can warp.

@SpeedForceSpider: i was just saying that it would even up the playing field a bit.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@solesamurai: and this is an all out super sonic we are talking about with all chaos control powers.

I will be the first to admit I know nothing about sonic(not truly interested in it at all) But I was sure it was shadow who has chaos control, not sonic.

@solesamurai: sonic used it in sonic adventure 2 battle to teleport back to the space colony (basiclally a large space fortress) after getting shot out in an escape pod and later to teleport the whole entire thing away from the earth. in sonic 06 he used it in conjunction with shadow to time travel. it can also be used to slow time.

@UltimateHero0406:

5. Sonic touches a small robot crab and dies.

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406: What SpeedForceSpider said... those are game mechanics

Hmm Hmm
Hmm Hmm
Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@UltimateHero0406:

Thats a common mistake, if the only reason Goku wins is because of a super sonic "time limit" then sonic wins. You see, the time limit is only a gameplay mechanic. This is proven when Sonic maintains his super form for more than about a week in Sonic advance, and didn't even look phased.

Post by blackiceman (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

goku wins head down, he can move a billion times fster than sonic in every way, and all he has to do is blow up the planter their on.

@blackiceman: But Super Sonic is invincible and can survive in space while I don't think Goku can for very long. And he is not really faster than sonic seeing as he can move FTL or just warp anywhere (or anywhen) he wants.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sonic owns Goku end of story

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@xlab3000: DANG STRAIGHT!

Post by Noob_Pwner7 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

im not sure about goku...but i know he can beat vegito.

here is the weakling vegito poor baby cant even destroy a dumb rock he is way weaker then sonic.

well there u have it guys vegito is clearly weaker than the almighty sonic the destroyer of galaxies. dbz sucks and sonic is the best nitendo game and series ever on cartoon network

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel