Goku vs. Sonic

Topic started by Iju on June 17, 2012. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DragonBall55 said:

@Destinyheroknight: He said he was "Omnichrnological", existing everywhere throughout time. Super Sonic was Omnichrnological in the present time, which is 1/3 of all existing time lines. (Past, present, future)

That statement doesn't make any sense and would be well beyond anything Sonic's ever shown. Can you provide me a link to the site? It's far more likely that they just attacked him in 3 different time periods at once. By saying he's 1/3 omnichronological (which isn't even a word) would be mean that he fought an infinite number of Solaris's in 1/3 of all time. That just sounds ridiculous. How can anyone be 1/3 omnipresent lol, where does the line between past present and future even occur? I doubt the Sonic Team put as much thought into it as the person who said he was 1/3 omnipresent.

Hmm maybe the Wii is different from the Xbox but in the Xbox version, which would more likely be the canon version because you don't have to fiddle around with a Wii remote when thinking up gameplay, you can clearly see that Light Gaia is keeping Dark Gaia distracted while Super Sonic tries to get through Dark Gaia's force field. If Super Sonic's struggling to get through a force field, how can he hope to stand up against someone who is a multiple planet buster?

As for the light speed statement, it's just that, a statement. Unless he backed it up with a feat? Video game Sonic has never shown anything close to lightspeed as far as I can remember. Maybe comic Sonic has but video game Sonic most certainly has not. In fact I believe his top speed was measured at around about 3000 mph or something. Even Super Sonic in the above video didn't move at anything near lightspeed, and I've never seen him move at anything near lightspeed either. Can you provide me a video or scan showing me otherwise?

Same with the Shadow thing. It was just a statement, has he actually ever shown anything comparable to planet busting in a video game? Also how did he say he was going to destroy the world? Was it using chaos emeralds?

Edit: I was pretty on and off with this post so some of it is repeating what DHK already said.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DragonBall55:

I don't want to go on lounge forums and also I doubt they experts (I wanted to see there Sonic school diploma)

I look up Solaris and I'm wondering how Sonic beat him (before you answer me, I don't care)

Post by Jaywray (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Jaywray: Much appreciated, and welcome to the site :D (things don't normally get this crazy)

Haha I was on comic vine for a long time anyway so I get that sometimes things get out of hand, but for what it's worth I completely and uttlerly agree with you, game sonic gets mega stomped, he literally cant even hurt Goku in the slightest, if it was comic Sonic then we'd have a fight on our hands or even a heavy one sided fight for sonic, but game just gets mega stomped. :)

says:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/scripts/userinfo.php?uid=68427 Omniwhatever's profile on the lounge forums.

Sonic's been light speed since SA1, hence the "light speed dash, light speed attack". Also, in SC, Omega stated that at Sonic's current rate he would surpass the speed of light, that's when Sonic responded saying that light speed is slow.

As for shadow, he said he was going to do so with the chaos emeralds.

Also, can you do me a little favor and post on the thread saying that I've reached my maximum comment limit for the day? I don't want them thinking that I ran off because I couldn't "defend myself" ya know? lol.

Like I said those are all just statements made by various characters with no actual evidence. Also just because an attack has light speed in it's name doesn't make it light speed. It's like someone having an attack called World Smasher but can't actually smash the world.

If it was using the chaos emeralds then it shows that he needs the chaos emeralds to even perform such a feat. Even so it is still just a statement and he's never shown himself to actually be able to carry out such an attack as far as I can remember. All the video game characters do is hype themselves up with statements. If video game Super Sonic was truly lightspeed then would he would be almost instantaneously appear near his enemies because light travels the Earth so fast. Light can travel around the Earth 7 times in 1 second. Has Super Sonic ever shown anything that looks like he could travel Mobius in around about the same time? He's never shown such a feat even in the FMVs as far as I can remember.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@DragonBall55: Toonforce>anything

Also I was just including the physical strength part.... I don't want to be mean but I really don't care about the other stuff since I stop debating in this thread.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy said:

Like I said those are all just statements made by various characters with no actual evidence. Also just because an attack has light speed in it's name doesn't make it light speed. It's like someone having an attack called World Smasher but can't actually smash the world.

If it was using the chaos emeralds then it shows that he needs the chaos emeralds to even perform such a feat. Even so it is still just a statement and he's never shown himself to actually be able to carry out such an attack as far as I can remember. All the video game characters do is hype themselves up with statements. If video game Super Sonic was truly lightspeed then would he would be almost instantaneously appear near his enemies because light travels the Earth so fast. Light can travel around the Earth 7 times in 1 second. Has Super Sonic ever shown anything that looks like he could travel Mobius in around about the same time? He's never shown such a feat even in the FMVs as far as I can remember.

Precisely this.

@Jaywray said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Jaywray: Much appreciated, and welcome to the site :D (things don't normally get this crazy)

Haha I was on comic vine for a long time anyway so I get that sometimes things get out of hand, but for what it's worth I completely and uttlerly agree with you, game sonic gets mega stomped, he literally cant even hurt Goku in the slightest, if it was comic Sonic then we'd have a fight on our hands or even a heavy one sided fight for sonic, but game just gets mega stomped. :)

Very true.

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

What strength feats have Sonic shown. He can fly fast and slam into things?

Majin Buu ran through an entire city like it was a plaything, he punches Goku and he's completely unaffected.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@eriel: sonic has nothing to do with superman...why did you include him in this? if superman cannot defeat beings stronger than him, that is HIS problem. we are talking about sonic, and HE can defeat beings stronger than him.

here is the video.

here i am repeating the same thing over and over. emerl had ALL the chaos emeralds, and sonic couldnt get a hold of them, since he had them. the chaos emerlads, as you probably dont know, have the power to give the user an infinite energy supply, (infinite also known as unlimited) can give infinite speed (still unlimited) and infinite power (STILL unlimited) and infinite strength (also unlimited). not only that, he had ALL of the sonic characters, speed, power, strength, and energy, including sonic and shadow's, the strongest of all of them. not only did emerl have the chaos emeralds AND the sonic character's speed, strength, power and energy, he had the FINAL EGG BLASTER, which could destroy the earth, as well as a total star system. emerl literally had multiple universes in the palm of his hand, as well in his body. his power was "impossibly" stronger than sonic's as well as speed (which was both infinite), and was overwhelming. the egg blaster was set blow off in under ONE MINUTE, and it was up to sonic to do it. no, he didnt go super, because he COULDN'T go super. it was in the hands of emrel. he defeated him in under ONE MINUTE, in base mode. goku has NEVER beaten someone that could resemble emerl, and believe it or not, sonic has defeated beings even stronger than emerl, if you can imagine that. sonic's power is simply too much for goku, with or without the emeralds. and you cant take away the emeralds, anyway. the rules say that they can go all out at, and i would think you would have enough sense to think of both of them "going all out at it" would mean sonic has the emeralds. and like i said, nothing goku can do to get out of time freeze. sonic could simply do that, and BATTLE OVER!

Post by DragonBall55 (16 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yes, I know. We all have different opinions. Let's just end it now and leave this thread behind before another shitstorm begins like on pretty much every "Goku vs Sonic" thread. Same could be said with "Goku vs Superman".

Post by SonicAndGoku (11 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sonic Wins as proven by 100Rings and iju. I don't mean Sonic would instant win. He would have trouble.Compare Sonic's feats to Goku. Sonic wins but He'll have one heck of a time winning.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@XImpossibruX: super sonic...hyper sonic...darkspine sonic.....exaclibur sonic.....dark sonic..... bro, you know nothin' 'bout sonic! :D

Post by shakyric_lawson (64 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Game Sonic:

Base Sonic would be obliterated by Goku in my opinion. However, its safe to say that super sonic would completely GODSTOMP goku. His chaos control, super speed, and the rest of his powers are more than a match for Goku's. Also, the description says that the characters are at their "strongest". Wouldn't that be super sonic, or hyper sonic. Super Sonic is more than enough, byt Sonics strongest would be hypersonic... that would just be overkill.

Either way, of super sonic is involved, its really a one sided battle for Sonic.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this should be locked?

Post by xlab3000 (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10
sonic wins only a dbz fan thinks goku would win this fight and lock this thread
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Super Sonic is good enough to stand up to goku. and video game super sonic has almost never been show to be hurt by anything except a chaos emerald draining machine while goku has. however im giving this to goku because super sonic has a reletivly short time limit if there are no rings around and i doubt goku would let him search. and once sonic turns back to normal its over for him. but on the OTHER hand, if super sonic chaos controls goku into a void of space far from the earth, he may not be able to IT to get b4 he dies...

verdict: IDK

@XImpossibruX said:

What strength feats have Sonic shown. He can fly fast and slam into things?

whoopin ass on a monster literally about 1,000,000,000 times his size.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Why was this thread bumped?? it is a fail...

Goku throws Sonic in water and Sonic drowns and loses..

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this thread bumped?? it is a fail...

Goku throws Sonic in water and Sonic drowns and loses..

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: @SpeedForceSpider: water really isnt that much of a problem for sonic in more recent games. he can move almost freely underwater now and get back to the surface before his time runs out. even run over the surface. and if he goes super then it wouldn't b a problem at all.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: Thats just a video game mechanic to give the player and advantage. The older ones had it too. But the Sonic Adventure - Sonic 06 era didn't.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel