Goku vs. Sonic

Topic started by Iju on June 17, 2012. Last post by takashichea 7 months ago.
Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GIRUGAMESH: sonic 06 retard...

gawd your unbearable...

also iju said that sonic can use the emeralds in this battle hence "they can go all out at it"

wow...

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Can we drop the word "raped" from the battle thread vocabulary, kinda insensitive to those who may have been in reality. I agree Archie Comics full power from all chaos emeralds may stand a chance, against some SSJ Goku forms, except SSJ4 Goku,
Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@EganTheVile1 said:

Can we drop the word "raped" from the battle thread vocabulary, kinda insensitive to those who may have been in reality.

I agree... Stomp is a better word.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: Agreed.

@100Rings: I'm a retard because I don't know everything that has ever happened in the sonic universe? Just shows how delusional you are. Sonic isn't that great a series ya know, there are other far superior ones. Get off the fanboy express and don't resort to insults.

@GIRUGAMESH: Sonic is afraid of Kirby.... lol

@100Rings: "They can go all out at it" does not translate to mean they can use whatever they want in their universes for them to win. Sonic would be going "all out at it", but only with his own power. The chaos emeralds would be extra equipment. Giving Sonic the chaos emeralds is the equivalent of giving Goku the dragonballs.

Show me a Sonic character using an attack that moves close to lightspeed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbRp4tTH50

Show me a Sonic character destroying a planet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s

Show me a Sonic character surviving a planet-destroying blast after having been weakened and cut in half:

I don't expect to get a serious answer from you, probably more drivel from a wikia. Should be fun all the same though, seeing you trying to deny that Sonic's completely outclassed.

@DBZ_universe: Nice, though Kirby is pretty boss :P

Post by Jaywray (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH: First thread I've read on this site.

You're my favourite poster already.

@Jaywray: Much appreciated, and welcome to the site :D (things don't normally get this crazy)

@GIRUGAMESH: Yes, Kirby owns Sonic....

Post by DragonBall55 (16 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Does game Sonic have the chaos emeralds? If so, then he wins.

Seriously, since when has Goku ever defeated a being as powerful as Solaris? A being that was omnipresent throughout time, a being that was going to erase pretty much the entire multi-verse? A being that would without a doubt stomp the entire DBZ/GT universe. Now don't give me that, "BUT 06 WASN'T CANON CUZ THE EVENTS OF IT WERE ERASED!!" bullshit, because the feats are still there and just because the events got erased at the end of the game doesn't necessarily make it "non-canon".

Without the emeralds though, game Sonic losses. With all PIS aside, that is.

Also, the "running across time and space" feat was performed again in Sonic Generations.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DragonBall55: Super Sonic didn't beat Solaris on his own though did he. It was a combined attack from all 3 super hedgehogs in the past, present and future that defeated Solaris so while it is a good feat, it wasn't just Sonic's feat.

Also I don't think Dark Gaia was a one shot planet destroyer. It took him a very long time to damage the world and he was destroying it little by little. Super Sonic barely even defeated him and that was using the help of the Gaia Colussus as well. How can Super Sonic hope to compete against beings who destroy planets with ease?

"Dark Gaia is shown to be one of the most powerful beings, good or evil, to ever appear in the Sonic series, possibly only second or equal to Solaris. During the climatic battle against it, Dark Gaia was able to fight Super Sonic to the point where he ended up fainting from exhaustion, something no foe so far has been capable of, and at the same time, take on Light Gaia, a being who supposedly should be on the same level of strength as Dark Gaia itself. Additionally, Dark Gaia (as shown in its perfect form) is one of the few enemies that is able to hurt Sonic while he is in his super form." From the Sonic wiki, plus I've played the game myself.

I really don't understand how anyone thinks Super Sonic can win this, let alone regular Sonic. Super Sonic's shown he can be damaged by enemies like Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia who are barely planet destroyers themselves. Vegeta at a power level of 18,000 was a planet destroyer and Goku as a SSJ was around about 10,000x stronger. How is this not an obvious win?

@ohgodwhy: Actually, Dark Gaia ripped the entire planet apart with his bare hands at the beginning of Sonic Unleashed, which is physically above anything in DBZ. Perfect Chaos wasn't able to damage Super Sonic. I've played the final boss recently, and saw it for myself; a hit from him doesn't take away any of Sonic's rings. (which are just stupid game mechanics that shouldn't be taken into account. At the end of Sonic Advance, Sonic stayed in his super form for three days.)

Just because they can bust planets with utmost ease, doesn't mean they would win. Again, Solaris can do way more than this, and like you said, Super Sonic defeated him by being omnipresent throughout 1/3 of time. Same goes with Super Shadow and Super Silver.

Ultimate Emerl was a Solar/Star System buster, and Sonic defeated him in base.

Goku fights planet to solar/star system busters, and if you count Buu's dimensional scream and Omega Shenron's negative energy thing, universe corridor+ beings.

You have to understand that Solaris laughs at shit like that. No DBZ character would last ten seconds against him. The Solaris feat should really be more than enough to prove convincing. Name one time Goku was EVER omnipresent against a being that is on par with Solaris. The greatest feat I remember from him was blasting through Sugoro's realm in kid form, and even still there was no guarantee of him surviving. (Funny how I'm using a non-canon feat in a futile attempt to even out the odds against Sonic's feat of defeating Solaris, shows just how much I love DBZ)

I do agree with regular Sonic losing though.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DragonBall55: I think you're overestimating the Solaris feat. They didn't exist through 1/3 of time, rather each hedgehog destroyed one version of solaris in the past, present and future.

Also like I said Super Sonic got beaten pretty hard Dark Gaia who was a planet buster at best. Maybe a two or 3 planet buster but definitely not more than that. Super Sonic only won that battle because he was fighting alongside Light Gaia Colossus. How can anyone explain this off?

Speed wise, maybe Sonic's slightly faster but the durability and power is well in DBZ's favour as well as time which Super Sonic would not have too much of.

@ohgodwhy: I got this from Omniwhatever on the lounge forums, one of the most knowledgeable Sonic fans out there and one of the mods, and every one agreed with him. If your curious enough, ask him. He can explain this to you a lot better than I can, but Super Sonic was indeed omnipresent 1/3 of time.

This actually depends on which version of the game we're using here. I've played the WII version and it shows Light Gaia fighting Dark Gaia alone, but still needed base Sonic to jump in at certain points. Phase 2 has Super Sonic fighting Perfect Dark Gaia by himself.

And I seriously doubt that Dark Gaia is on par with Solaris. Solaris was multi-versal, and could eat entire dimensions for lunch. Most of Wiki's info are actually accurate, but some, like that one right there, are false.

Sonic states in Sonic Colors that light-speed was slow to him in base form.... As Super Sonic, it was never explained just how much faster he gets, but it was only stated once in the comics that it increases his speed "a thousand fold". I know we're not using Archie Sonic, but this was the only time in the entire Sonic franchise where they gave us a hint on how much his super form increases his power.

In one of the STH endings, Shadow flat out SAYS that he'll blow up the planet. Sonic kicked Shadow's ass more than once, if I recall correctly.

"Time"? If your hinting that Sonic's super form runs on a time limit because of those power rings, then your wrong. Like I said, rings are just game mechanics. Sonic was in his super form for three whole days in Sonic Advance.

As for durability, I gotta go with Super Sonic still. Not only is he supposed to be near invulnerable, he shrugs off punches from Dark Gaia who ripped the Earth apart with his bare hands. Goku takes punches from beings that I'm guessing have mountain level+ punching force, which is nothing compared to Dark Gaia in terms of physical strength.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DragonBall55:

You can't be 1/3 omnipresent.

Omnipresent mean everywhere at once

@Destinyheroknight: He said he was "Omnichrnological", existing everywhere throughout time. Super Sonic was Omnichrnological in the present time, which is 1/3 of all existing time lines. (Past, present, future)

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DragonBall55:

That call having time traveling powers, I to exist in the past, present and future. It doesn't mean I have Omnichrnological powers (that isn't even a word)

@DragonBall55 said:

@ohgodwhy: Actually, Dark Gaia ripped the entire planet apart with his bare hands at the beginning of Sonic Unleashed, which is physically above anything in DBZ.

Arele is also part of DB-verse....

Can Sonic or Solaris perform this feat with out touching a moon while using physical strength???? with a small hit???

Arele cracks the earth with ease... just with a playful punch...

@Destinyheroknight: Like I said, I can't explain this nearly as good as Omniwhatever. (Check out the lounge forums if your curious enough. They've got major Sonic experts there)

And that's not exactly what I meant by "existing throughout time", but even still, Goku has never fought any one remotely close to Solaris.

@DBZ_universe: lol The hell? How is he able to reach the moon by standing on top of a mountain? Aren't the moon and the Earth supposed to be MILES apart? That's obviously major PIS/Toon-Force.

And FYI, Solaris eats dimensions for lunch. Considering he can destroy the Sonicverse in every moment of time at the same time. That’s a multiversal(possibly +) feat there.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel