Goku vs. Sonic

Topic started by Iju on June 17, 2012. Last post by takashichea 7 months ago.
Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: lol you do know that sonic is faster? sonic would easily evade goku literaly forever! he is tireless. goku is not.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,465 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@100Rings: lol... this is Videogame Sonic... he is not as fast as his Comic counterpart.. Also Goku blows up Continent and wins from the start.

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Well Vegeta can officially beat shadow so...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@100Rings: The game Sonic cannot hurt Goku and with his IT he can catch him.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well, their info is off. Majorly. SSj1 is 50xpl. 500% would mean 5x. SSj2 is 100xpl, ssj3 is 200xPL. Vegeta can go SS2 in canon and SS3 in the more recent games.

Having done the calcs before, Vegeta and co were already above the high-hypersonic range in Saiyan Saga. Goku was at least mach 28 running Snake Way back to to the Check In station. Push ahead to EoS, and it just doesn't matter anymore. Goku stomps. Period.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

Well, their info is off. Majorly. SSj1 is 50xpl. 500% would mean 5x. SSj2 is 100xpl, ssj3 is 200xPL. Vegeta can go SS2 in canon and SS3 in the more recent games. Having done the calcs before, Vegeta and co were already above the high-hypersonic range in Saiyan Saga. Goku was at least mach 28 running Snake Way back to to the Check In station. Push ahead to EoS, and it just doesn't matter anymore. Goku stomps. Period.

This.

@100Rings said:

@DBZ_universe: lol you do know that sonic is faster? sonic would easily evade goku literaly forever! he is tireless. goku is not.

You deem it a legit argument, but as ever you only overstate Sonic. He is not the invincible character you make him out to be, deal with it, and he is going to be destroyed by Goku without even making him break a sweat.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

i think goku wins.......kirisute gomen+

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sonic has defeated villains stronger than Majin Buu dude... Solaris, Merlina (he did that alone mind you.)

also Goku cannot defeat cosmic level villains (excluding planet busters) without powering up to SSJ2/SSJ3/Fusing and he certainly can't do it alone! (Broly, Janempa, Buu, Cell)

Does Goku have speed fast enough to travel time? Does Goku have literally unchartable speeds? Does Goku have the capabilities to beat anyone that's stronger than him (Sonic defeated Emerl with ALL 7 emeralds and ALL the character's abilities AND the power of the Egg Blaster in Sonic Battle.) Does Goku have the durability to survive an uninterrupted fall from space with out a hint of injury? in base form?? Does Goku have the ability to heal himself? the answer to all these questions is NO! Goku has truly top tier feats and abilities but the true extent of his power has already been put on display countless times. Sonic's True speed is unknown as well as his strength! When you take in to account the feats - minus all the flashy DBZ attacks and dramatic power-ups - Sonic is on top here. Sonic would no doubt survive a punch from Goku easily!

@100Rings said:

@GIRUGAMESH Sonic has defeated villains stronger than Majin Buu dudel... Solaris, Merlina (he did that alone mind you.)

also Goku cannot defeat cosmic level villains (excluding planet busters) without powering up to SSJ2/SSJ3/Fusing and he certainly can't do it alone! (Broly, Janempa, Buu, Cell)

Does Goku have speed fast enough to travel time? Does Goku have literally unchartable speeds? Does Goku have the capabilities to beat anyone that's stronger than him (Sonic defeated Emerl with ALL 7 emeralds and ALL the character's abilities AND the power of the Egg Blaster in Sonic Battle.) Does Goku have the durability to survive an uninterrupted fall from space with out a hint of injury? in base form?? Does Goku have the ability to heal himself? the answer to all these questions is NO! Goku has truly top tier feats and abilities but the true extent of his power has already been put on display countless times. Sonic's True speed is unknown as well as his strength! When you take in to account the feats - minus all the flashy DBZ attacks and dramatic power-ups - Sonic is on top here. Sonic would no doubt survive a punch from Goku easily!

Okay that's where we cross the line. The video game Sonic is nowhere near that level its laughable. And I'm pretty sure he fell and busted his noggin that's why he lost his Saiyan nature.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I believe he means the UK Comic series of Sonic the hedgehog, where everything is blown obscenely out of proportion. What with there being like 13 Chaos Emeralds, not 7, a Multiverse and other crap and Sonic and Co pull out craziness requiring every Chaos Emerald and such. Which is not standard equipment.

Sonic is as his name implies. He can move at "speed of sound". He can push himself and go super-sonic in terms of speed, but exceeding that requires the Chaos Emeralds to become Super Sonic (SSJ ripoff).

And you know, some of the things they did with Sonic in the games, like that whole Werewolf fuggin garbage was just so...so...

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider: dude, i suggest you research on game sonic (which is why i love game sonic much more than comic sonic) because all of what 100Rings said was true. THATS why i said game sonic for a reason. so, i suggest you stop your "gwaffing" and research, or i will literally maul you with ever lasting proof. *sigh* but im getting angry here. sorry..but people just dont know the true power of game sonic, and they dont want to admit or they dont even KNOW what game sonic would rape comic. and i just get so mad...sorry, but 100Rings is right. just ask for proof, and i will give them to you.

@Iju: Lmao your trolling is top-notch if you think the game Sonic wins. I been playing Sonic since I was a small child I bet I know more about it than you. But apparently the fanboy inside you is screaming in denial. When has the game Sonic survived Planet Busting? Post me a vid of game Sonic with better feats than Goku then I'll shut up. In conclusion, you have no argument so stop spewing stupidity.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Iju: Lmao your trolling is top-notch if you think the game Sonic wins. I been playing Sonic since I was a small child I bet I know more about it than you. But apparently the fanboy inside you is screaming in denial. When has the game Sonic survived Planet Busting? Post me a vid of game Sonic with better feats than Goku then I'll shut up. In conclusion, you have no argument so stop spewing stupidity.

i warned you......ill be back with proof. farewell for now.

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD (but really, ill give proof, and dont take this pic seriously please :) )

@100Rings: Can Sonic's power be felt through out a Galaxy, Heaven, and Hell at the same time??? has he shaken Heaven and Hell just by powering up??

Also does Sonic really need lame emeralds to get stronger?? that's laughable if you ask me... Goku is all natural, he doesn't need crap to get stronger and powerful.

Also Sonic cannot SWIM! Goku grabs him and drowns him underwater....

also Game sonic gets killed just by touching a crab.. lame Goku eats those..

Goku wins.

@Iju: I'm not gonna take that pic seriously I read your reply and:

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku wins

@SpeedForceSpider: ha ha but dont think that you can ease yourself out of proof. this is still a serious thread. i WILL show you, in due time.

@Destinyheroknight: lol

@Iju: Cool story bro :)

Why don't you tell me about it sometime.

@Iju said:

@SpeedForceSpider: ha ha but dont think that you can ease yourself out of proof. this is still a serious thread. i WILL show you, in due time.

I'll be waiting for this as well... I want to see what VG sonic can do to Goku... and how Goku will lose...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel