Goku vs. Sonic

Topic started by Iju on June 17, 2012. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

They can go all out at it! The battle can go from planets to just outer space.Suggestions? (P.S. update 6/19/12 GAME SONIC ONLY PEOPLE! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!) (MORE UPDATE 6/22/12 NO and I repeat, NO SSJ4. I'm NOT doing this to take away Goku's power in any way, but just listen here. SSJ3 could shake the world powering up. SSJ4 could barely lift up a city. SSJ4, no matter how good it sounds, just isn't strong and powerful like SSJ3. So no SSJ4! It would only weaken Goku more!)

JUST A SUMMARY ON WHAT THEY CAN DO:

GOKU (http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku#Techniques)

Kamehameha

"Goku's signature move throughout the series. Goku first learns the move after witnessing Master Roshi use it to save the Ox-King and Chi-Chi's castle from an inferno (but only ends up destroying it, along with a nearby mountain). Throughout the remainder of Dragon Ball, Goku continues to master the Kamehameha and uses it in nearly every battle during Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT."

Spirit Bomb

"Arguably Goku's most powerful technique, taught to him by King Kai during his training for the upcoming battle against Vegeta and Nappa. Goku uses the Spirit Bomb numerous times, most notably against Frieza and Kid Buu. It is only against the latter that the technique actually works in the manga storyline."

Instant Transmission

"Goku uses this technique on Hirudegarn to finish him off in the 13th Movie. He also uses this in GT against Super Android 17 as well as Eis Shenron and Omega Shenron before the latter regenerated."

SONIC (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)#Powers_and_Abilities)

Powers and Abilities

"It is unknown how much faster Sonic can run beyond Mach 1, although it is variously assumed that he can. InSonic Battle, it is stated that he can move several times the speed of sound and in Emerl's story, Sonic takes on and defeats the Gizoid in under 30 seconds, before the Final Egg Blaster fires in that time. It is also believed that Sonic can move faster while in spinball form than running, possibly even reaching the speed of light due to the various proofs, such as in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes, where he could use the Light Speed Attack which, stated by Tikal, attacks enemies at light speed. He can likewise achieve light speed movements with his Light Speed Dash."

Physical Abilities

"In line with his speed, Sonic has displayed amazing feats of movement and has reaction time to match it. He possesses great acrobatic skills and agility, alongside with astonishing reflexes, making him able to avoid large and small obstacles with precise jumps and delicate movements, such as his Quick Step, despite the speed they are incoming at, and when launched into the air, he can perform several airborne tricks before finally landing on ground. He has also shown on several occasions that he can jump incredible long distances, up to several hundred meters, possibly by applying his speed to his jumps."

"Sonic also possesses an indomitable force of will; even in situations where most others would give up and resign themselves to defeat or imprisonment, and in situations where he is severely outnumbered and outgunned, he always forges on, never loses faith in himself and never quits. This character trait is most noticeable in Sonic Unleashed, wherein, thanks to his will, he is one of the few people on the planet who is immune to the influence ofDark Gaia. This is also shown in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, where the Voxai Overmind attempts to use mind control on Sonic, and he resists when all other characters fail to do so, though it may be because he possessed a Chaos Emerald filled with the Overmind's power. It appears once more in Sonic and the Black Knight, where he continues to fight Merlina despite having Caliburn broken in half and beaten to the point where he could barely stand. He presumably performed a similar feat in Sonic Battle when facing Ultimate Emerl. Emerl was vastly superior to Sonic in every aspect: he has the abilities of every character, all seven Chaos Emeralds and the power of the Final Egg Blaster. Thanks to his force of will, he was able to perform the impossible: defeat an opponent who is superior to him in almost every way possible. The only time his will didn't work was in Sonic Rivals 2 when he got possessed by the Ifrit in Tails' story scenario. It's safe to assume that if he does get possessed, he does all he can to regain control.

Sonic has also demonstrated the ability to harness the power of the Chaos Emerald for his own use. With one Chaos Emerald Sonic can warp time and space with Chaos Control, and occasionally gains a boost in power."

If I disobeyed any rules, I would like it if someone told me BEFORE locking, please!

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It depends which version of sonic.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Video Game Sonic-dies

Archie Comics Sonic-Win

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Video Game Sonic-dies

Archie Comics Sonic-Win

This

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerberusPrime3k: Agreed.

Any other version is raped.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku would win extremely easily if it's just regular Sonic, if he's Super Sonic then Goku might have trouble keeping up with him but I don't think he'd even have to go SSJ1 to beat him

Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

How strong is Archie Sonic at his strongest?

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Stronger than a guy who crushed millions of multiverse zones.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ah, Archie Sonic, my apologies. I thought it was the game Sonic for some reason. I've played every Sonic game, but I've never read any of the comics... I withdraw my comment from earlier

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MarioRedfield: There's no reason to apologize, the guy who made the thread never specified anything; for all we know this is game Sonic.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

well idk what version of Sonic this is.. so am not gonna declare who am voting for in this match..

Post by DragonBall55 (16 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Game version: Regular Sonic dies, but Super Sonic wins. He was omnipresent 1/3 of time against Solaris.

Archie version: Sonic rapes in his base form and super form.

@peruano99A: game..i always pick game. HE RULES! ^.^

Post by taichokage (12,631 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Archie sonic would win, any other version would lose. Super Sonic from Sonic X might put up a fight against early to mid a Goku but any other version (aside from Archie) is way outclassed.

@DBZ_universe: sry for confusion...game sonic.

@Iju: Oh... then he loses

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: no he has pretty good chances of winning actualy.

@100Rings: No, Goku picks him up and throws him from space...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@100Rings: No, Goku picks him up and throws him from space...

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider: lol you do know that sonic is faster? sonic would easily evade goku literaly forever! he is tireless. goku is not.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel