Goku vs. Queen Sheba

Topic started by Agent9149 on April 29, 2011. Last post by Zearth 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs.

Battle takes place in space
Neo Queen Serenity has given Goku the ability to survive and fight in space as he would on earth
Goku is SSJ3
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I have no idea what I just watch 
What is her speed, power, & smart feats?

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
if queen does not have regen, then kienzan. 1,111th post lol
Post by SSJjanemba (2,435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

enough with these gaming characters they dont matter in a debate, just stick wit the comics
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight:
Speed is unknown
her Power went up to 1000 infinititons (i guess that would be infinite tons o.0) she punched jublelius the size of a large building with enough force that when that jublius hit a planet it destroyed it completely
feats: she punched the soul out of a Jublius the creator across the solar system into the sun (the travel time was about 1 minute )
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If a punch of Sheba's hits Goku he is done, but I dont see it happening. Goku is much faster, and has instant Transmission. I dont think there is any real evidence that she can survive a powerful Dragon Punch from Goku. Also in the video Jublious was already beaten pretty good by Bayonetta herself earlier, so it is pretty hard to judge her speed.
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Even tough Queen Sheba surpass Goku in  physical strength by much, she lacks the speed to land a hit on Goku so she loses badly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel