Goku vs Phoenix (Jean Grey)?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 26, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 12 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku IS a strong Telepath, don't buy into Reikai's lies. 

Vegeta resists a powerful wizards mind control
 Vegeta resists a powerful wizards mind control

Vegeta resists Babidi's mind control
 Vegeta resists Babidi's mind control

Goku contacts kurririn via telepathy  
 Goku contacts kurririn via telepathy  
Goku has also used telepathy to: 

-Read Kurririns mind 
-Telepathically intercept an intergalactic message between gods (Porunga and Kaiosama) 

Also Goku's ki would be to great for Jean's mindrape to work 
Chazao has used his mind attack in a fight effectively, in the 22nd Budokai, yet his mental powers have no effect on Nappa who has the greater ki. 

And then, in destructive power Jean is outclassed, I believe at best she is star system level, Goku greatly surpasses this.  

And Goku would kill her before she can think a thought. IT is INSTANT, and even without it Goku's combat speed is massively FTL 
Jean hasn't shown combat speed on par with the below: 

After all, even if Jean is a god, she still wouldn't be able to see Goku, even if she did have godly eyes!! 

GT Goku base for destroys a dimension 

SSJ3 is 400x base form. 

Anime kid buu destroys galaxies 

Gotenks and Super Buu can rip holes in dimensions/universal boundaries 

Mystic Buu could destroy the entire universe by forcing it to collapse on itself 

Buu channeled his evil rage to increase his ki to be able to destroy the universal foundations, like in the ROSAT but stronger.

Vegito though, is actualy able to punch through the warped space/time and stop Mystic Buu 

SSJ4 Goku has greater ki than all the above. 

/thread
Post by goku10000 (51 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@ReiKai said:
"Again, no. All Janemba did was trap the Check-In station in a barrier and that caused an effect.

have you watched the movie he was warping all the dimensions in the db verse by just being born
@goku10000: True, he warped the entire afterlife, heaven and hell and threatened the existence of the physical universe as well, simply by existing. Janemba also can construct and re construct reality at will, like when he teleports through reality, or materializes a sword by matter manipulation. But Reikai just makes things up out of the blue and thinks they're true.
Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I see Goku's body rapidly breaking apart at the molecular level via Phoenix telepathy before he has any chance to attack her.
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@ReiKai:
 Stop Posting Please Stop Posting
 Stop Posting Please Stop Posting

Alright Mr. Fanboy you have officially lost you Cool.At first I had some respect for you but I am not even gonna bother reading your statements anymore because now your just plain fanboying.I am 100% sure you either really hate DBZ or you are a Super Comic Fanboy you just have to be one or the other.If you insist on keep fanboying I am gonna officially start to Troll and believe me you dont wanna find out just how much I can do that
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Dream said:
" I see Goku's body rapidly breaking apart at the molecular level via Phoenix telepathy before he has any chance to attack her. "
Could you Translate that in English Please?

We have already proven that Goku is Faster than Phoenix(Jean Grey) so unless you can proof that Pheonix is faster than Goku your accusation is worthless
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ssg335: are you insane? any incarnation of the phoenix is most likely faster, stronger, and more powerful than anyone in DBZ. the phoenix even took on a starving galactus and beat him and that wasn't even the white crown incarnation.

@judge: But the main concern is the reaction time Jean Grey possesses. For instance the speed of thought is much much less than the speed of light. 
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No, you haven't proven shit. None of you have. Possessing TP doesn't make you a powerful telepath. When you can control the minds of everyone on the planet, then you might be at about Base Jean's level. Until then, sit in the corner and keep quiet.

Kid Buu never destroyed galaxies. Broly did that in movie 8. The Anime is non-canon. Kid Buu destroyed a number of planets, not galaxies, and killed 4 of the 5 Supreme Kai's. That's all. None of them destroy dimensions. GT is also non-canon garbage. It's just like you, constantly and ceaselessly using non-canon, useless bullshit to try and throw out a not even half-respectful argument.

All of your pathetic attempts at claiming a victory for Goku are utterly laughable. Phoenix Jean vaped a whole future reality.  You could fuse the whole DBU and not get anything close to that.
@ReiKai: are you talking to the ones that are going with goku? 
@hitsusatsu11: so the argument is goku will speed blitz with morals?
@ssg335:  Jean Grey with the Phoenix has the power to telepathically manipulate matter on the subatomic level meaning with a mere thought, she can kill you. And you and other DBZ supporters haven't proven anything from bombarding your posts with manga scans. The big issue with making accusations that DBZ characters can butt heads with cosmic entities like the Phoenix is that unlike Marvel Comics constantly providing factual details to provide specifics on a character's capabilities and showing clear feats, DBZ is full of hyperbole, inconsistencies and lack of depth on said character's abilities. In a number of cases, fans of the series rely upon comments from the characters to justify their claims that a character can bust a galaxy or travel at speeds far greater than what they are capable of, which doesn't necessarily happen onscreen (SPC claiming he'll destroy the solar system with a blast while he doesn't, folks saying Buu can wipe out a universe effortlessly while he must go planet-hopping to wipe out planets). Even as characters get stronger in DBZ, they still need time in most instances to charge up an energy blast, they are only shown to bust planets, their power output only affects the physical environment on whatever planet they are on and the speed rates they travel at are inconsistent depending on whatever direction the plot wishes to go (SSJ Gotenks was able to go around the Earth a number of times in his first appearance yet he never shows this kind of speed again when he battles Super Buu). This feels like an encore of the Vegita/ Thor match that was posted from a while back. 

And don't go calling me a comic fanboy like you've been egging on with ReiKai. If there's a situation I know where a Z Fighter can triumph over a character from another source of fiction, then I will support them. But against Jean and the Phoenix, I can't do that with Goku.
The fight would go a little something like this: 

Fight begins: 

Goku disapears 

Jean Grey: He disappeared, I can't see him, even me! Even with my GODLY EYES!!"  

Goku re appears, then throws a kienzan, chopping off Jean's head.  

Goku wins. 

In fact, even fusing all of the X men together would not defeat Freeza, let alone GT Goku or Kid Buu

And buu did destroy galaxies,  Before Buu there were 16 Galaxies/ Galactic regions of Space in the physical universe. After Buu killed or absorbed the Kaiosin's of the North, West, and South there are only 4 Galxies left, which make up the Eastern Quadrant of the Universe ruled by our Eastern Kaioshin (in Daizenshuu). What East Kaioshin is referring to is most likely the planets destroyed in his Eastern quadrant of the universe before Buu is sealed. It is clear 12 Galaxies are now gone after the few years Buu roamed the universe. Also note Majin Buu has the ability to implode the universe by destroying dimensions. 

are you talking to the ones that are going with goku?

The people who think Goku would have even been an appropriate matchup.

But the main concern is the reaction time Jean Grey possesses. For instance the speed of thought is much much less than the speed of light.

Moot. Speed of thought changes with the velocity at which the character is moving. It's not the same, especially in fiction. Flash runs at millions of times lightspeed and you still see him thinking, which means he's thinking faster than he's running. The same holds true to virtually every character in fiction with powers. Even Magneto has reacted to FTL and put up barriers to shield himself from such attacks. In other words; Speed of Thought varies in fiction and Jean's SoT is FTL.
@Dream: @judge:  Yes the main problem I have, is that I do not think Jean has the reaction time to hang with Goku, as I said, speed of light>>speed of thought. Yes the phoenix has flown really fast in space, but Jean has NEVER demonstrated Dragonball fast reaction time in battle to my knowledge. 
@ReiKai: Lol, speed of thought is far less than the speed of light, but it is fiction so FTL's should think FTL i suppose, however Jean hasn't shown FIGHTING speed equal to anything in dragonball, if she has, please post. Travel speed=/ fighting speed. 

And LOL Magneto is NO WHERE NEAR FTL he has about 3x the reaction of a normal human, this is STATED BY MARVEL. 
And of course, as delusional as you are, you completely missed (or in most cases, ignored) the point as usual. Magneto is not FTL, his Speed of Thought is FTL, making his ability to react with his powers FTL as well since he activates them via thought. You also ignore  the fact that Jean doesn't need combat speed when, with a single thought, she can snuff out Goku's existence.
@hitsusatsu11:  I don't think DBZ characters are capable of moving at 671 million MPH.
@hitsusatsu11: the phoenix has tanked hits from galactus...
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ReiKai: Lol, speed of thought is far less than the speed of light, but it is fiction so FTL's should think FTL i suppose, however Jean hasn't shown FIGHTING speed equal to anything in dragonball, if she has, please post. Travel speed=/ fighting speed.  And LOL Magneto is NO WHERE NEAR FTL he has about 3x the reaction of a normal human, this is STATED BY MARVEL.  "
she can travel FTL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel