Goku vs Phoenix (Jean Grey)?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 26, 2010. Last post by Sonata 4 years ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

im glad most people on this site are major comic book fanboys who dont give dbz characters respect alot of people think that dbz characters are nothing to high powered comic book characters but yeah reikai is full of crap on this one
Post by Shibumi (24 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Jean Grey as Phoenix is the power of creation itself. 
It's not even a contest.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Shibumi said:

" Jean Grey as Phoenix is the power of creation itself. 

So's Pretty Cure with the Prisim Stones. 

Doesn't stop Goku from instantly blitzing and decapitating them.
@hitsusatsu11:  
Is that before or after Jean has stopped time and torn Goku's atoms to shreds? Or travelled back in time to dodge the blow and tear him to shreds? Or just erase him from existence with a wave of her hand?
As Phoenix, Jean is a god. Goku is very powerful, but he is not a god. 
In fact, if Goku happened to meet Gozer and she asked 'Are you a God?' I'm pretty damn sure the answer would be in the negative.
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Shibumi said:

" @hitsusatsu11:  Is that before or after Jean has stopped time and torn Goku's atoms to shreds? Or travelled back in time to dodge the blow and tear him to shreds? Or just erase him from existence with a wave of her hand?As Phoenix, Jean is a god. Goku is very powerful, but he is not a god. In fact, if Goku happened to meet Gozer and she asked 'Are you a God?' I'm pretty damn sure the answer would be in the negative. "

LOL Is that you ReiKei with Another Account?

Lets see Goku can literary kill her before she can Bilnk, Think, or know what the hell is going on.He can hit her in so many diffrent places and can kill her in so many diffreent ways that its not even funny.Only thing Goku needs to know needs to know if Phoenix is Evil then he Annihilate her body completely with 1 hit in a Instant just like Mystic Gohan did to Frieza without even hesitating: 

So you she she was fucked to begin with
Post by BlazeDragon (43 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Shibumi said:

" @hitsusatsu11:  Is that before or after Jean has stopped time and torn Goku's atoms to shreds? Or travelled back in time to dodge the blow and tear him to shreds? Or just erase him from existence with a wave of her hand?As Phoenix, Jean is a god. Goku is very powerful, but he is not a god. In fact, if Goku happened to meet Gozer and she asked 'Are you a God?' I'm pretty damn sure the answer would be in the negative. "

You know what I have just about had it with you Comic fanboys saying whatever Bullshit that comes to mind and saying she can kill with thought or waving her Finger.There are all her Power/Abilities:

Telepathy 
 Telepathic Defense
 Telepathic Cloak
 Cloak Mind
 Psionic Shield
 Telepathic Illusions
 Telepathic Camouflage
 Telepathic Manipulation
 Mind Control
 Mind Possession
 Personality Alteration
 Mental Paralysis
 Mental Amnesia
 Mind Transferal:
 Heal Trauma
 Mental Sedating
 Neural Jumpstart
 Dilate Power:
 Mind Link
 Psionic Blasts
 Astral Projection
 Mental Detection
 Psionic Firebird
  Telekinesis
 Interstellar Travel
 Cosmic Pyrokinesis 
 Telekinetic Sensitivity
Resurrection
 Temporal Manipulation

So please Enlighten us and tell us which one of those powers of her kill with thought or kill take life away by waving her Finger? or atleast show us where she has done that

And yeah Goku and Frieza even back in their days were capable of killing Humans and weaker Aliens just by moving their eyeballs a little.What's stopping them from doing that to Jean Grey I mean she is just a Mutant  
@BlazeDragon:  
okay..calm down. It's totally subjective. 
You answered your own, rather insulting question:
a) Cosmic Pyrokinesis means that she can control the universe at the subatomic level. Jean alone is known to be able to do that. Subatomic level means that she could kill with a thought or by waving her finger. She can disintegrate you at the speed of thought.
b) Temporal manipulation means that she can start and stop time as she wishes.  She has fully control of time in any aspect
c) I don't know if you're trolling, but Jean Grey with the Phoenix is a Cosmic Level entity far beyond that of Galactus. Saying that she's 'just a mutant' shows you haven't a clue what you're talking about. During the Dark Phoenix saga she wiped out a whole galaxy in an eye blink by absorbing a star. 
d) Since when did Goku ever deal with a Telepath? He's not the brightest guy in the Universe, that alone may  cause problems for him.
We're talking about the Phoenix here. Or if you meant Jean without the Phoenix, that's a separate matter. As normal Jean, she wouldn't have a hope in hell.

Just because I disagree with your.... reasoning doesn't mean I'm either a particular fan of Jean Grey, nor does it mean I dislike Goku. 
If Goku is going to win all the time, what's the point in asking the question in the first place? 
It's like asking who would win vs Batman. It's pointless, especially if you won't take reasonable argument to the contrary.
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai said:
" Thanos is a Mutant Eternal. Wanda Maximoff is a mutant reality warper. Jesus Cable, Magneto, Onslaught whose a culmination of several mutants, and others who can rape DBZ'ers with a literal thought. You guys don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. "
Janemba warped reality on a much larger scale than most of these guys and Goku is stronger than him.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Again, no. All Janemba did was trap the Check-In station in a barrier and that caused an effect. Janemba is also non-canon and can't be used in debates that don't involve him directly, so your point is moot. In fact, it was crap to begin with.

Also, you seem to have no idea of Jeans base powers. She shattered diamonds with a thought. She's on a level with Xavier and can mind control everyone on the planet. A serious Jean can kill people by creating TK bubbles inside their brains and causing an aneurysm or just severing your temporal lobes or any number of things to you with a thought. She can shut down Goku's brain and mindwipe him.

And you forget, you insignificant little fanboys, that she has the Phoenix Force. That stomps the holy effing shit out of the entire DBU with a finger flick, the same way she threw Gladiator across the flippin Solar System just to make him go away. And that was before her Dark Phoenix days when she devoured stars and destroyed solar-systems as side-effects.
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai: yeah well goku is a strong telepath. superior to vegeta yet vegeta was able to override the telepathic power of someone far greater than Xavier's level. also what's shattering a diamond when this guy shattered a dimension? also her telekinetic powers would have little effect on him (as jean) because a little tk bubble or throw doesn't equal a planet destruction attack which he has tanked multiple times. And i know plenty of jean, i've seen the movies most of all the animated series and have literally read dozens if not over a hundred issues with jean in it. I'm well aware of her power but it pales next to goku's. With the phoenix of course not. But she doesn't dwarf him. he has shown dimension busting attacks in base form, is stronger than many galactic and universal threats.By the end of the series he is thousands of times stronger than a guy who could bust a larger than earth planet with his index finger in his weakest of 5 forms) and can travel at warp speed etc. Also you are clearly biased against dbz and everyone knows it so how can you enter debates like this and expect your opinion to be taken seriously? If you didn't make it so obvious that you hated dbz characters maybe people would listen a little better. I'm still listening to you because some of the stuff you said is actually spot on but it becomes a bit annoying when you bash characters and users alike simply out of spite so even when you are correct no one will want to agree with you.
@Shibumi said:

" @BlazeDragon:  
okay..calm down. It's totally subjective. 
You answered your own, rather insulting question:
a) Cosmic Pyrokinesis means that she can control the universe at the subatomic level. Jean alone is known to be able to do that. Subatomic level means that she could kill with a thought or by waving her finger. She can disintegrate you at the speed of thought.
b) Temporal manipulation means that she can start and stop time as she wishes.  She has fully control of time in any aspect
c) I don't know if you're trolling, but Jean Grey with the Phoenix is a Cosmic Level entity far beyond that of Galactus. Saying that she's 'just a mutant' shows you haven't a clue what you're talking about. During the Dark Phoenix saga she wiped out a whole galaxy in an eye blink by absorbing a star. 
d) Since when did Goku ever deal with a Telepath? He's not the brightest guy in the Universe, that alone may  cause problems for him.
We're talking about the Phoenix here. Or if you meant Jean without the Phoenix, that's a separate matter. As normal Jean, she wouldn't have a hope in hell.

Just because I disagree with your.... reasoning doesn't mean I'm either a particular fan of Jean Grey, nor does it mean I dislike Goku. If Goku is going to win all the time, what's the point in asking the question in the first place? It's like asking who would win vs Batman. It's pointless, especially if you won't take reasonable argument to the contrary. "

"Quote form Wiki"

A) Cosmic Pyrokinesis: Jean, while acting as a Phoenix Force avatar, can create 'cosmic' flames under any conditions. These flames do not require oxygen to burn, and burn so intensely that matter is consumed without by-products such as ash. Jean has perfect control over these flames, and they only consume what she wills. Typically they manifest as a raptor or part of a raptor such as a claw. It is unclear whether these flames are a Phoenix-fueled extension of her telekinesis or a more general property of the Phoenix Force. It is certainly true that the cosmic flames are literal punctuation to the Phoenix's purpose to 'burn away what doesn't work.'  
(It doesn't say anywhere that  Cosmic Pyrokinesis can kill with a Finger or Time of a Thought, and even if she could kill people that fast Goku's Instant Transmisson is said to be Faster than Time)

B) Temporal Manipulation: Even if she could control time or go back in  Goku's world has Time Machines and Dragons that grant their wishes so they can do the same thing so that ability is useless against a dbz characters

C) Far beoynd Galactus?  LOL you have to be joking  Gatactus is one of the supreme being of the Universe just like Eternity you have clearly proven with that statement that you are a fanboy.and Goku as SSJ2 can destroy an entire galaxy and a star probably just as SSJ

D) When has Phoenix or Jean Grey ever fought somebody as remotely as strong as Goku or any other character as strong as him that are able to destroy the Universe? Hell Goku and Buu are probably a Million times Stronger than her 

The way you write your Answers it obviously spells you either dislike Goku or DBZ or you think Comic Books or characters like Jean Grey are Superior to them just by fanboying.Dont come to debate if your just gonna fanboy and not have clean headed debate
Post by spideyrules (31 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Shibumi said:
" @hitsusatsu11: As Phoenix, Jean is a god. Goku is very powerful, but he is not a god. In fact, if Goku happened to meet Gozer and she asked 'Are you a God?' I'm pretty damn sure the answer would be in the negative. "

lol Comic Book Gods! In Comic Books Darkseid is considered God and he is even weaker than Superman 70% of the times.Hell he even once got beaten by Supergirl!

Comic Book Gods are a Joke they are nothing more than Titles
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
god damn comic book fan boys i like the pheonix and think she is a great character and one of the strongest x men characters but can not stand up to an ss3 goku not even an ss goku it would be a close fight with ss goku but he will still win but a saiyan saga goku she would beat but goku is just way to powerful now
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ktarinze: yup exactly.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Jean G Phoenix should be able to destroy him with a thought, the only question is can she think fast enough.
Actually I can't be bothered. 
I don't know why logically disagreeing with you lot makes me a fanboy, even when I'm a passing fan of DBZ...but if that's the only way you can argue anything... 
It's not worth my time.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Mortein: impossible she  can not destroy Goku,all  he has to  do is IT   to somewhere  not earth.  
would you say shes stronger  than the  sun you throw  someone into  the sun they never came back unless your cooler.
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Shibumi said:

" Actually I can't be bothered. I don't know why logically disagreeing with you lot makes me a fanboy, even when I'm a passing fan of DBZ...but if that's the only way you can argue anything... It's not worth my time. "

Comic Book fanboy pretending to be a DBZ fan is a nice trick but we have been there and seen lots like you.Hell maybe you even are a DBZ fan and just not like Goku.and obviously you are wasting your time because neither Phoenix or Jean Grey can never even think to accomplish beating Goku if he actually wanted to kill
@Mortein said:
"  Jean G Phoenix should be able to destroy him with a thought, the only question is can she think fast enough. "
Unproven and Goku should be able to kill her before he can even Think or even Blink
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Slobbering dbz tards pretending to know anything about even their own fandom is pathetic.

yeah well goku is a strong telepath. 

No, he isn't. No one in DBZ is. They don't deal with mindfuckery and Babidi is weaksauce. It's not anything like completely erasing a persons long-term memory and turning them into a drooling vegetable in a second.

lol Comic Book Gods! In Comic Books Darkseid is considered God and he is even weaker than Superman 70% of the times.Hell he even once got beaten by Supergirl!

Retconned as Avatars and in that last final crisis bullshit he was bigger than the universe and nearly destroyed the Omniverse. With the Soulfire Formula he was more powerful than the Source.

Jean G Phoenix should be able to destroy him with a thought, the only question is can she think fast enough. 

They deal with FTL'ers and Phoenix Jean is massively FTL beyond anything ever demonstrated in DBZ. Not only is she thinking faster than he can move, she's killed him a thousand times in the brain before his body realizes it and shits itself.

impossible she  can not destroy Goku,all  he has to  do is IT   to somewhere  not earth.  
would you say shes stronger  than the  sun you throw  someone into  the sun they never came back unless your cooler

She can fly across and be anywhere in the universe she wants. Goku's dead long before he can even attempt IT and even then it wouldn't save him. It wouldn't even delay the absurd rape he's being put through. She can eat suns and stars and siphon the very life of the universe.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel