Goku vs Phoenix (Jean Grey)?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 26, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hitsusatsu11:  Hey I gotta question since I am  new since this site is based of ComicVine are there lots of Marvel/DC fanboys like this Reikai guy here? Because if there are we better enjoy ourselves before they get here
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssg335: Well, not to many. Reikai is more of a Tenchi and Bastard (both manga) extreme fanboy, as well as Predator. He usually thinks Japanese things>>American Comics, however he just really hates DBZ. 
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Actually Character statements are how authors prove one's ability on Anime/Manga its aint like on Comic Books where you can just destroy stuff and then have it magically reappear again in a way that you would have to be some sort of science nerd to understand  

Wrong. Author's prove things by actually having the character perform or demonstrate said ability or state such in Narration. Otherwise it's just unproven hyperbole. Plus, had Buu been omnipotent, he could've blinked out the universe and no one would've beaten him. Neither of these things occurred. Buu was beaten in every form by people who're far from being anything close to omnipotent or even galaxy-busters. You can't even actually prove system-busting.

And you hitsu are the biggest bag of fail to have ever appeared. Thanos solos the DBU with profound ease. Silver Surfer does it easily  and Thanos rapes him regularly. Thanos is a Skyfather level being, before his most recent awakening where he's now utterly indestructible. A god-killing Dagger broke on his skin. Without plot-devices or other power ups he was still capable of battling along with Odin, who is a proven multi-galaxy buster. He's even knocked Galactus on his ass and knocked off his helmet, something no one in the entirety of the DBU would be even remotely capable of.

This thread is complete garbage. You pitted a Universe-level being against Goku. How retarded can you be?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@rein said:
" @Destinyheroknight: Three By my count. MJJ, wanada and Franklin."
I forgot one  
Thanks
@ssg335: Here's Reikai's "God" thanos

Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@ReiKai:  You are completly retarted by actually thinking a fricking Mutant can beat a Legendary Warrior who can destroy the Universe .

All your statements are more Garbadge than you Ego
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Like i said. this battle should have been locked when it began...
@rein: Na, its a good thread, full of Lulz.
 So what is stopping phoenix from just destroy the earth?    
Whats stopping Goku from just destroying the earth? 

Or speedblitzing her head off before she reacts? 

Gotenks wasn't concerned at all about destroying the earth, so why would goku?

Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight: goku would stop her,and he would be mad makinghim  rip her apart  lol
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Whats stopping Goku from just destroying the earth? 

Or speedblitzing her head off before she reacts? 

Gotenks wasn't concerned at all about destroying the earth, so why would goku?

"

That really don't sound like goku would knock someone head off or finish his off opponent fast. That like saying that superman would rip Lex Luthor head off it not going to happen.
@Destinyheroknight: It's a vs fight man, Goku can win, so why would he hold back? It kinda defeats the purpose of a VS fight, and Goku will kill actually. He was responsible for many Red Ribbon soldier deaths. 
@rein said:
" @Destinyheroknight: Three By my count. MJJ, wanada and Franklin. "
Protege as well, he owned the Living Trinunal
@hitsusatsu11:
You do know their this fight would last forever because jean will come back to life over and over.   
I still do get that Goku would kill humans but not Frieza who kill his race and his friend.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: Forget about protege. Braddock too.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku might not want to kill a girl unless shes going to  destroy the planet
@Destinyheroknight: If someone asks to be spared, Goku will. However he has been known to kill (more so when he was a child).
Post by BlazeDragon (43 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:

"

Actually Character statements are how authors prove one's ability on Anime/Manga its aint like on Comic Books where you can just destroy stuff and then have it magically reappear again in a way that you would have to be some sort of science nerd to understand  

Wrong. Author's prove things by actually having the character perform or demonstrate said ability or state such in Narration. Otherwise it's just unproven hyperbole. Plus, had Buu been omnipotent, he could've blinked out the universe and no one would've beaten him. Neither of these things occurred. Buu was beaten in every form by people who're far from being anything close to omnipotent or even galaxy-busters. You can't even actually prove system-busting.  And you hitsu are the biggest bag of fail to have ever appeared. Thanos solos the DBU with profound ease. Silver Surfer does it easily  and Thanos rapes him regularly. Thanos is a Skyfather level being, before his most recent awakening where he's now utterly indestructible. A god-killing Dagger broke on his skin. Without plot-devices or other power ups he was still capable of battling along with Odin, who is a proven multi-galaxy buster. He's even knocked Galactus on his ass and knocked off his helmet, something no one in the entirety of the DBU would be even remotely capable of.  This thread is complete garbage. You pitted a Universe-level being against Goku. How retarded can you be? "
Well I dont know what kind Anime you watch but In animes when authors make the characters say they are gonna destroy the entire species or take over the World they don't actually do it but it doesnt  mean that they cant.You see unlike Comic Books Anime/Manga actually gets judged more based on the story than anything else.So unlike Comic Books they just cant have characters destroy everything and then magically have it reappear again over and over.

Now I am not saying that Buu is Omnipotent but I have seen in Comic Books the so called  "Omnipotent" characters have limits when Omnipotent beings should be able to do anything.and I have seen people who are barely stronger Superman get called "Gods". So In Fiction Omnipotent and God are nothing more than titles.The Cosmic being Silver Surfer can beat a God in Comic Books

And you can cry all you want the Fact still remains that higher level dbz characters like SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu are able said to have been able to destroy the entire Universe by the dbz "Gods" themselves and aside from pure fanboyism Bullshit you haven't shown us Phoenix or any other Mutants having said to have feats anything even remotely close to that .The only Comic Book characters that can probably destroy the entire Universe are Supreme being like One-Above-All or Living Tribunal ect.    
@BlazeDragon: Don't try and reason with Reikai. For him, a character statement in Tenchi or Bastard is all the proof he needs, but when it come to DBZ he just doesn't accept them. He's a hater.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel