Goku vs Phoenix (Jean Grey)?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 26, 2010. Last post by Sonata 4 years ago.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @TheManipulater I can't get no regards from anyone.......No esteem, either. 

"
lol, trick or treating over the phone, priceless
Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11:  That is just one of many things she can manipulate. The speed blitz would not work aganist some one of Jean's abilities, since Goku's punches are backed by energy Jean could possibly absorb the blows and add them to her own power like she did that star. DBZ  characters are in deep trouble against beings who absorb and Manipulate energy, they play right into their hands with no other means of attack.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sonata: Can you show me Jean manipulating the energy of a high speed punch or kick, from someone who is leagues ahead of her in combat speed?
@Sonata: Your making it sound as though Jean is completely invincible. She has limitations, Goku outclasses her. Where were her Godly powers when the X MEN beat her?
@hitsusatsu11:  The used other means to defeat her instead of of brute force what Goku has no choice of using. She beats Goku because he plays into her strengths.
@Sonata: Then if your not open to a speed blitz scenario, and don't think Goku has the power to put her down, why keep this thread open? Don't tell me its because you want to laugh at those temp ban guys lol?
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

goku easily wins at ss3 pheonix stands no chance against him idk why people cant understand this
@hitsusatsu11:  I am going to close the thread in a bit here. I just dont believe a speed blitz would truly work against her. An energy user punching someone who can absorb energy hoping for victory. Thats the same as trying yo put out a fire with lighter fluid IMO.
@Sonata: Well I see what your saying, but to quote my friend Reikai: It is possible to beat a fire god, with fire. (Lol, I hope he see's me quote him XD)
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kelleth said:
" @judge:  Spideyrules too and maybe kingofsnipers but i'm not sure. 
 @Dream: I'm done already ^^
"
Say what now? I'm nobody's dupe. I'm from freakin' Dothan, Alabama, not Sanford, whereever. How the hell did my name get brought up in all of this?
@hitsusatsu11:  LOL XD

The Phoenix should win this fight, simply put all of Goku's known attacks are energy based, and The Phoenix can feed off those energies.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel