Goku vs Phoenix (Jean Grey)?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 26, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 12 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

goku owns her
Post by spideyrules (31 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Now why would you do that to poor little Jean Grey. She clearly gets Raped in this situation
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
goku wins hes a god xD
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@spideyrules said:

" Now why would you do that to poor little Jean Grey. She clearly gets Raped in this situation "

LOL Not Raped but more like Curb Stomped 
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hercules killed the God of the Skrull. Thor is FTL, class 100+ strength (he can rend a planet), can tangle with the Surfer (at his base level), has come back from Oblivion, Odinforce made him galaxy level at least and Rune Thor was practically universal. And you do realize that even a weakened Galactus, PO'd he smashed multiple solar-systems when just breaking the bonds that held him in Annihilation. DBZ'ers have zero comparison with these guys. Nova, Annihilus and other figures actually survived Galactus' attack. DBZ'ers wouldn't. They'd be particles.

And really, you forget that the only reason Galactus stopped fighting was because it was becoming too bothersome for just one planet and reprimanded Rachael for her misuse of the Phoenix's powers, stating that all the power she was drawing to stop him takes away from the Life of the rest of the universe and thus prevented the lives of future people from being born. Phoenix can tap and use all the Life Energy in the universe. Phoenix is a Universe-level Abstract on par with Eternity. Sorry guys, but you need to seriously get a life. Goku fails miserably.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReiKai:  LOL get a life coming from a Comic Book Fanboy that's real funny

Like we have already discussed Kid Buu/Majin Buu is said to have been able to destroy the whole Universe and I never ever heard of either Phoenix or Galactus  being as powerful as to be able to survive that or accomplish that.So tell Genious how does Goku fail? 

Goku and Kid Buu could probably destroy all Mutants at once if they wanted to the hell with just Jean Grey
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssg335: Including Franklin richards....?
Bullshit statement is bullshit. And character statements are worthless hyperbole.
@rein:  Well NO I guess I wasn't thinking of him at the time
@ReiKai said:
" Bullshit statement is bullshit. And character statements are worthless hyperbole. "
And who's statement is Important? Yours?
Thanos is a Mutant Eternal. Wanda Maximoff is a mutant reality warper. Jesus Cable, Magneto, Onslaught whose a culmination of several mutants, and others who can rape DBZ'ers with a literal thought. You guys don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
Post by BlazeDragon (43 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai said:

" Bullshit statement is bullshit. And character statements are worthless hyperbole. "

Actually Character statements are how authors prove one's ability on Anime/Manga its aint like on Comic Books where you can just destroy stuff and then have it magically reappear again in a way that you would have to be some sort of science nerd to understand 
@ssg335 said:
" @ReiKai said:
And who's statement is Important? Yours?
Rekai got OWNED 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Time for a Goku says 

LOL! 
I'm  so bored
Post by BlazeDragon (43 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ReiKai:  Or maybe your just a Comic fanboy who just doesn't wanna give up.  

Krilliin, Tien, Yamcha, Roshi can basically Annihilate your Average X-Men team, Piccolo can turn your average Human's Innards inside out, Frieza can blow up a planet with his Finger, Trunks and Goten and Android 18 could probably destroy Stars, and all the rest of Characters from post Buu Saga can destroy Galaxies and some of them even the whole Universe . and even Frieza who was one of the weakest characters at the end could kill your average being just by moving his eyeballs a lillte

So when you find Mutants with these sorts of Feats show me
@BlazeDragon: Your right, but Reikai (Raigen) won't listen, he's a rabid Thanos fanboy. Thanos is one of my favorite comic characters, but without the IG or HOTU he's not impressive 1v1, certainly not on the level of Muten Roshi. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@BlazeDragon:
Their two mutant that have reality manipulating powers you know    
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight: Three By my count. MJJ, wanada and Franklin.
Janemba also had reality warping powers enough to threaten existence, GT Goku would mop the floor with Janemba.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel