Goku vs Phoenix (Jean Grey)?

Topic started by BlazeDragon on July 26, 2010. Last post by Sonata 4 years ago.
Post by BlazeDragon (43 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@BlazeDragon: I believe that this falls under the DBZ character for Comic god rule and is not allowed
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/the-boycott-has-been-revoked-and-the-new-guidelines-are-up/312702/#1
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Jean Grey can be killed, and would be in a speedblitz. Goku would slaughter/rape her before she could react.
Post by ssg335 (54 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein said:

" @BlazeDragon: I believe that this falls under the DBZ character for Comic god rule and is not allowed
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/the-boycott-has-been-revoked-and-the-new-guidelines-are-up/312702/#1 "

But she is not a God just a Mutant 
@ssg335 said:
" @rein said:

" @BlazeDragon: I believe that this falls under the DBZ character for Comic god rule and is not allowed
 http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/the-boycott-has-been-revoked-and-the-new-guidelines-are-up/312702/#1 "

But she is not a God just a Mutant  "
Exactly
@ssg335: by herself No, But The Phoenix is considered an Abstract level character, and that would make her a god.
@rein said:

" @ssg335: by herself No, But The Phoenix is considered an Abstract level character, and that would make her a god. "

Nope she is clearly not a God, Jean Grey is a Mutant, and Phoenix Force is Cosmic Entity, An example of a Comic Book God would be One-Above-All  
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
a god as in a powerful nigh-immortal being. The Asgardians are gods, but none are considered The God. Get your terms straight. and learn something. Jean Gray with the Pheonix Force is a universe-level being. White Crown Phoenix makes her Multiversal. Goku gets raped. Period.
@ReiKai: 

I am pretty sure Goku could destroy Jean Grey before she even blinks so no Its the other way around.
@ReiKai said:
" a god as in a powerful nigh-immortal being. The Asgardians are gods, but none are considered The God. Get your terms straight. and learn something. Jean Gray with the Pheonix Force is a universe-level being. White Crown Phoenix makes her Multiversal. Goku gets raped. Period. "
EPIC FAIL!
@BlazeDragon: @ssg335: I think you two are confusing Jean Grey and The phoenix itself.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" Jean Grey can be killed, and would be in a speedblitz. Goku would slaughter/rape her before she could react. "

And the Phoenix Froce also gets weaker after the Host gets destroyed
@ssg335: Ya man, Jean Grey isn't FTL in combat, can't take galaxy destroying blast, ect.
@rein said:
" @BlazeDragon: @ssg335: I think you two are confusing Jean Grey and The phoenix itself. "
I think you are underestimating Goku and DBZ Characters
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You do realize that Jean can fly FTL as phoenix, has destroyed galaxies, hell a weaker version of Pheonix stalemated Galactus.
@ReiKai said:

" You do realize that Jean can fly FTL as phoenix, has destroyed galaxies, hell a weaker version of Pheonix stalemated Galactus. "

She held down Galactus when he was weaker that's no big accomplishment.And you do realize that Goku moves at the speed of Light and has Instant Transmisson which is considered Faster than Time itself?

And FYI she destroyed a Star System NOT Galaxy 
Ya , but it was a fail jobber Galactus whom that Phoenix host RACHEAL SUMMERS, not Jean Grey staggered. Even Hercules and Thor can do that.  
Ssj 3 Full power Goku can destroy buu in an instant, buu whom destroyed galaxies in the anime and can break through dimensions. 

@hitsusatsu11:  No I am pretty sure I remember Supreme Kai saying Kid Buu can destroy the Entire Universe
EoS Goku base form is likely=Uub/Kid Buu, who = ssj3 Buu Saga Goku. Ssj 3 is a 400x boost, Goku is insanely powerful and fast. And Jean Grey doesn't have the reaction time to survive. Shunkan Ido (IT) is INSTANT and has been used in battle, multiple times: 

-Instant Kamehameha  
- For dodging against Cell 
-Dodging against Buu 

IT even go's through dimensions and to heaven.
@BlazeDragon: True 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel