Goku vs Oozaru Vegeta

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Aug. 23, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Saiyan Saga
Saiyan Saga

Random Encounter

No Cutting off Tail

No Spirit Bomb

Only Kaioken x2

Morals off

Fight takes place on Namek

Who wins?

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

goku uses solar flare on the ape. kamehameha to the face.

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

and goku would just destroy the moon lol

@SSJjanemba said:

and goku would just destroy the moon lol

Read the OP Namek has no moons.

Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku will win he could easily cut off his tail.

@Sonata said:

Goku will win he could easily cut off his tail.

Changed the OP from that easy win.

@SpeedForceSpider: Goku should still win, He will still have the better speed. Plus Goku at a much weaker Power level was able to blast one of Vegeta's eyes away. So a stronger version should be able to do much more damage to him.
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Take it this is Goku before he got his Zenkai after battling Ginyu? 

Still if Goku's bloodlusted, a Solar Flare and any energy attack that involves incinerating (Kamehameha) or decapitating (Kienzan) Oozaru Vegeta's head would land Goku an easy win.
Post by nickzambuto (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

With only Kaioken x2, even a fully charged max powah Kamehameha won't keep Vegeta down. The power difference is just to great, Oozaru Vegeta should be able to tank most things Goku can throw out.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

Take it this is Goku before he got his Zenkai after battling Ginyu? Still if Goku's bloodlusted, a Solar Flare and any energy attack that involves incinerating (Kamehameha) or decapitating (Kienzan) Oozaru Vegeta's head would land Goku an easy win.

Like hell it would. It says in the OP that this is saiyan saga btw.

When you're against an opponent whose power level is over 5 times as high as yours it really isn't that easy.

@SSJjanemba: ...and then shit himself when he sees that has no effect.

@nickzambuto said:

With only Kaioken x2, even a fully charged max powah Kamehameha won't keep Vegeta down. The power difference is just to great, Oozaru Vegeta should be able to tank most things Goku can throw out.

This.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Oozaru only makes Vegeta 10x stronger, not 10x more powerful in every regard. Goku when arriving on Namek had a pl of 90k. He doesn't need to really use Kaioken for this. He's so much faster than Vegeta, any strength difference would be meaningless. Vegeta will be pounded so hard and so fast he won't have time to defend himself or recover. This ends in seconds.
@GIRUGAMESH: I believe this is Namek saga Goku. At least I hope it is.
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH: SpeedForceSpider will have to clarify this then since I assumed this was Goku before getting his post-Ginyu battle Zenkai. If this is Saiyan Saga Goku, then the battle will indeed be no different from Goku and Vegeta's battle from Saiyan saga, even if Goku was fresh.
Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm assuming Saiyan Saga incarnations. If so, then Oozaru Vegeta should have this. The Oozaru power-up is higher than the Kaioken x2 power-up, and at base forms they're pretty equal.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No. I believe he was going with Goku upon Arrival on Namek to facing Ginyu Force and Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Goku with 2xKaioken at the time would bump him to a PL of 180k. Vegeta with 10xStrength of Oozaru in Saiyan Saga would kick him up to a strength level of 180k. I assume he thinks that makes them equal. Which it doesn't, since Goku is vastly faster than Vegeta is and greater energy usage by that point. Vegeta's speed doesn't increase when as Oozaru. Just his strength.

@Dream: This is arrival on Namek Goku.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Dream: This is arrival on Namek Goku.

Well that clears that up, Goku wins due to a vast advantage in speed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel