Goku vs. Nazo

Topic started by 100Rings on May 20, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by 100Rings (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Nazo and Goku both have all power. (excluding SSJ3 for Goku)

Nazo
Nazo

VS.

Goku
Goku

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE read about Nazo and watch his movie before you post retard comments and humiliate yourself! DO NOT BLINDLY VOTE GOKU LIKE A MORON BECAUSE YOU "LUV HIM SO MUCH!!!!" Also, Nazo being a "fan made" character (which he isn't) has nothing to do with the feats he will be using this battle. All feats from the "Nazo Unleashed" movie are the "recorded" abilities for Nazo. Pointing out Nazo is "fan made" (which is wrong) will not decrease the power Nazo possess! Please eject yourself from the battle if you do not intend to battle but ragepost and fanrage!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

.....Nazo? I have no idea who that is and I have knowledge and the Sonic comics and games

@100Rings:

Oh its a Mary sue character, sigh

@Destinyheroknight: look at the video and read this:

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Nazo

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@100Rings: Nazo is a fan made character he has no real official feats.

@Sonata: nazo is using the fan feats in this video for this battle! they are as offical as unofficial character traits go!

@100Rings:

So, Nazo basically have no canon feats outside of the fan made movie. Yeah, probably will take my leave from this thread (sorry I bug you)

@Destinyheroknight: your choice bro. bye!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,882 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Sonata said:

@100Rings: Nazo is a fan made character he has no real official feats.

So Goku wins by default since Nazo is fan made??

@100Rings: Oh...K 

@DBZ_universe: Guess so, Hes about as real as Super Saiyan Piccolo.
Online Now

@Sonata: lol... SSJ Namekian

@DBZ_universe: Win!XD

@DBZ_universe: what?? no! this is supposed to be a battle! who cares if nazo is fan made WHICH HE ISN'T!!!

@DBZ_universe: what was the point of that....?

Online Now

@100Rings: ok... then Goku still wins... by the looks if it Nazo can't take a planet bust attack. an IT Kamekameha will do the job.... also the point of the picture was just a conversation with Sonata.... nothing else. And since this is Buu Saga or end of Z Goku (because you exclude SSJ3) then Goku should be fine in his base form. or he can Solar flare then Destructo Disk. Goku also has FTL reactions so he will be able to avoid getting hit by Nazo.

@100Rings:

WHICH HE ISN'T!!!

LOL! Yes he is, all of its feats are fan made and Sega haven't give any info on it

@DBZ_universe: not exactly true. there has not been any offical statements on FTL sppeds in DBZ (besides that raditz mishap i think) also that final attack far exceeding planet busting also SSJ3 is included. i think you need to re-watch the video. please remember to keep an open mind and comapre nazo's feats and statements on his power to gokus. he would most definitly have to power up to SSJ3 to stand a chance!

@Destinyheroknight: Nazo the CHRACTER is not fan made. his FEATS are...i thought you were going to leave this battle? are you hear to stay or still planning on leaving?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yeah Nazo's abilities are fan made. If we take those into account then I believe Nazo could potentially win this. He'd have FTL movement and near invincibility so I don't see why he wouldn't win this.

@100Rings:

Nazo the CHRACTER is not fan made

So, can you post a official Sega statement that say its official? (not a wikia with no source links) If not, it is a fan made character and judging from the picture, it probably was a prototype of Silver The Hedgehog

i thought you were going to leave this battle?

Was bored and I not going to take this battle seriously

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel