Goku VS Naruto (please for the love of God read the OP)

Topic started by nickzambuto on Aug. 18, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by nickzambuto (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Now as we all know, Goku pretty much owns Naruto thanks to his massive power advantage.

That's hardly fair to the ninja though. Naruto works hard, so I think he deserves a fair shot at the title. It's not his fault he's not an alien.

I don't really watch Naruto, but I figured this would be interesting. Basically, we're powering Goku down so Naruto can match him. This will be a battle of skill, heart, and determination. Not power.

Round 1:

Straight up hand to hand fight. No ki or chakra. Goku will monitor his ki so as now to not surpass Naruto. Fight takes place in a forest.

Round 2:

Still no Ki or Chakra, but weapons are now allowed. Goku gets his Power Pole and Naruto whatever he usually carries around. Fight takes place in the same forest.

Round 3:

Goku will once again monitor his ki to be even with Naruto, but this time they are both allowed to use special attacks. Ki and Chakra are A-OK here. Kamehamehas and whatnot will sure to be flying. Fight once again takes place in the same forest.

RULES:

-NO Kaio-Ken or Super Saiyan

-Both fights start at 10 feet

-If Naruto powers up, Goku is allowed to follow suit. However, if Naruto were to use some kind of weapon or device in round 2 to power up, Goku can NOT raise his ki to match.

-These fighters are both eager to test each others power, so they will be going all out. Dende is on stand by to heal everyone after the fight, so they have no reason to hold back (besides Goku ensuring to match Naruto's power)

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku would still win rounds 1 and 2 for sure. Regardless of his ki, he is the better h2h combatant. 2 is debatable on who is better, in fact it is likely Naruto but Goku's pole is very versatile. It's essentially an all range weapon that can adopt to any combat range preference at will. A much better weapon than anything Naruto uses. Round 3? I don't know. If their levels are even, Naruto might have the advantage due to overall greater versatility with his powers. But assuming that Goku can use Shunkan Ido and a spirit bomb matching Naruto's level, he would probably win that too. As fast as Naruto is, and current Naruto is very fast, it can't outdo Shunkan Ido, and he would be perfectly vulnerable to a mini spirit bomb which is the perfect counter as Naruto hosts a demon inside of him. Not bad fixing the battle though. Under these rules Naruto actually stands a chance without completely depowering Goku.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,185 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku wins all rounds

Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what the heck is OP ?

@SMXLR8 said:

what the heck is OP ?

Original Post.

@taichokage said:

Goku would still win rounds 1 and 2 for sure. Regardless of his ki, he is the better h2h combatant. 2 is debatable on who is better, in fact it is likely Naruto but Goku's pole is very versatile. It's essentially an all range weapon that can adopt to any combat range preference at will. A much better weapon than anything Naruto uses. Round 3? I don't know. If their levels are even, Naruto might have the advantage due to overall greater versatility with his powers. But assuming that Goku can use Shunkan Ido and a spirit bomb matching Naruto's level, he would probably win that too. As fast as Naruto is, and current Naruto is very fast, it can't outdo Shunkan Ido, and he would be perfectly vulnerable to a mini spirit bomb which is the perfect counter as Naruto hosts a demon inside of him. Not bad fixing the battle though. Under these rules Naruto actually stands a chance without completely depowering Goku.

Spirit Bomb takes a while to charge, even a mini one. Though if Goku does a solar flare I suppose it could work.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goku wins all rounds easy he is a much much better fighter. Not to mention his Ki control is superior.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku still wins all rounds...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

LOL! naruto sucks

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku is a far better fighter. In the later series hes been training in Other World with Aliens from all over the universe for 7 years straight.

Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku still wins. He's a master martial artist, and and expert at tactics in fighting. He also has more endurance (He can fight longer without getting tired). Interesting post, but Goku would still win.

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Goku wins easily
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I like the style of this match, but Goku does win.

Post by SonicAndGoku (11 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ummmmm...... we all know the answer. duh!

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SilverGalford said:

LOL! naruto sucks

no he doesnt

@SSJjanemba said:

@SilverGalford said:

LOL! naruto sucks

no he doesnt

*grabs popcorn*

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nickzambuto said:

@SSJjanemba said:

@SilverGalford said:

LOL! naruto sucks

no he doesnt

*grabs popcorn*

LMAO

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SonicAndGoku said:

ummmmm...... we all know the answer. duh!

LOL nice.

Goku stomps in every round, ki/energy does not equal physical strength, and he's the superior fighter.

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Goku wins...

The problem is he is so above naruto's level that if he went down to it..he would practically be near death..and a kamehameha (spelling lawl?) would probably be much stronger than anything even sage naruto could handle, even if goku monitered his ki to be at his level, just because of the nature of the attack...

but good concept, if any rounds i would say 2 for naruto to win, but i doubt it

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku still destroys Naruto in all rounds, he is still stronger(physically) than Naruto and fast enough to tag him, he wouldn't have any problems winning(and easily)

Post by menaceforever (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4
LOL nick. Dont you remember the response you got on the other site..........
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel