Goku vs Naruto (Help me end a debate with a friend)

Topic started by Ace_Joker on April 26, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Power doesn't always equal durability. Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman but Superman is more durable than him.

Post by nishi99 (2,025 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@VoidShiki said:

Step 1: Smack your friend in the face.

Step 2: Repeat Step 1.

This

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@debeze said:

@SMXLR8: @SilverGalford: dbz is weird .. freiza tanked planet namek that was way bigger than earth, but goku cant tank cells explosion... also when mystic gohan died was because he was not powered up with KI your endurance increases

pretty weird

frieza tanked planet namek powerless = A sword killed him

Goku SSJ2 beat frieza who survives planet explosions = he cannot tank planet explosions, he always escapes

as for Gohan , Frieza being unconscious and powerless tanked a planet explosion , not a excuse dude lol. if mystic gohan was so damn strong than Frieza and probably Buu at that moment, i guess he should have tanked it.

so very inconsistent.

whatever. it has been shown tons of times that they can tank planet bust attacks. at least ones with enough power to destroy earth.

i wonder when cause at least Goku always runs away when a planet is about to explode or even dies like the cell explosion.

wow have you watched dragon ball? frieza made that thing explode shortly after and nothing happened to him.

and yet the planet Earth wasn't destroyed. see by yourself.

7:47 how come something that cannot destroy the Earth can be called a planet busting attack? LOL!

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can naruto even kill Chi-Chi? Apparently she was good enough to train Goten in martial arts and even a few shots from him while he was a Super Saiyan.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@GeneralVan: kid goku is not that strong , I mean sure he may have been stronger then the HST but now I don't think so and at the end they should be stronger then him.

@othus12: goku can't tank planet busters with ease or a planet exploding

Where are you getting goku can't tank planets or eploding planets from? Frieza had half his body, was unconcious and damn near dead, couldn't defend himself, and he took more damage from goku punching him than he did from namek exploding. And surely you don't think frieza's durability is higher than goku's. This also is an argument for how Goku punches have more deadly force than an exploding planet. And it has been consistently shown that ki attacks raise power levels temporarily, it has also been shown that for you to easily be able to destroy a planet you need a power level of about 30k or a killi level of about 200-300. goku can easily destroy planets if he wanted too.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,750 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SilverGalford: yeah DBZ is just whack like that

Post by othus12 (8,036 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SilverGalford said:

@debeze said:

@SMXLR8: @SilverGalford: dbz is weird .. freiza tanked planet namek that was way bigger than earth, but goku cant tank cells explosion... also when mystic gohan died was because he was not powered up with KI your endurance increases

pretty weird

Goku SSJ2 beat frieza who survives planet explosions = he cannot tank planet explosions, he always escapes

as for Gohan , Frieza being unconscious and powerless tanked a planet explosion , not a excuse dude lol. if mystic gohan was so damn strong than Frieza and probably Buu at that moment, i guess he should have tanked it.

so very inconsistent.

whatever. it has been shown tons of times that they can tank planet bust attacks. at least ones with enough power to destroy earth.

i wonder when cause at least Goku always runs away when a planet is about to explode or even dies like the cell explosion.

wow have you watched dragon ball? frieza made that thing explode shortly after and nothing happened to him.

7:47 how come something that cannot destroy the Earth can be called a planet busting attack? LOL!

so you are saying that frieza cannot destroy earth with the very same attack he destroyed namek and planet vegita?

you just went full retard.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vegeta took Goku's planet+ kamehameha in the very beginning of the series. I doubt that Saiyan Saga Vegeta's durability > EOS Goku's durability.

@othus12 said:

@SilverGalford said:

@debeze said:

pretty weird

so very inconsistent.

so you are saying that frieza cannot destroy earth with the very same attack he destroyed namek and planet vegita?

you just went full retard.

Frieza destroyed namek planet and planet vegita (which we don't really know how he did it. it didn't appear in the manga ) but with the same power he didn't destroy the Earth , so akira toriyama,not me, went full retard because of his inconsistent anime.

Vegeta took Goku's planet+ kamehameha in the very beginning of the series.

i don't think that was a planet + kamehameha.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SilverGalford: I guess you could say that Trunks was able to cancel out the blast, or some shiz along those lines.

That logic isn't only seen in DBZ/anime though, you see it a bit in comics. For instance, in one issue PR Molecule Man fired a blast at PR Beyonder that was stated to have enough power to destroy billions of dimensions, and yet it didn't even destroy the room they were in. It's pretty much that kind of thing that explains why the attacks of later series characters in DBZ don't immediately obliterate planets (they focus their power, or something along those lines, I guess). I agree it does seem a bit stupid at times though.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SilverGalford: That was filler

manga only showed the attack at 3:07

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/db/c331/14

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@SilverGalford: I guess you could say that Trunks was able to cancel out the blast, or some shiz along those lines.

That logic isn't only seen in DBZ/anime though, you see it a bit in comics. For instance, in one issue PR Molecule Man fired a blast at PR Beyonder that was stated to have enough power to destroy billions of dimensions, and yet it didn't even destroy the room they were in. It's pretty much that kind of thing that explains why the attacks of later series characters in DBZ don't immediately obliterate planets (they focus their power, or something along those lines, I guess). I agree it does seem a bit stupid at times though.

PR molecule man and beyonder have proven to be so powerful not only because of one blast , even if that blast didn't destroy the room you have to consider that they have indeed the power to control their energies or even absorb them unlike DBZ characters who let all out without any control . we can see that the beyonder blocked and made that blast disappear with his own power, that molecule man blast didn't explode like any planet busting power in DBZ . if the beyonder would have tanked it , it would have really destroyed many dimensions. as for DBZ i haven't seen any dbz character (except for Dr Gero or SSJ4 Gogeta in DBGT )absorbing or making disappear a powerful energy like the beyonder, so they cannot be compared or even explain why Frieza didn't destroy the Earth when he fought Trunks with a planet busting blast that indeed exploded and wasn't absorbed or blocked like the beyonder did .

and now thanks to debeze for the clarification , we know that blast only exploded without destroying the earth.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: I agree. Power is different than durability.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Pretty much this. Odin for example manged to K.O the Silver Surfer with an energy blast the size off a small car. It's a consistent thing in both comics and manga for blasts of incredible power to not have massive collateral damage. DBZ characters can concentrate there attacks so that they don't mess up everything. Nappa is a casual City buster but none of his blasts vs the Z warriors left a city size crater that he's obviously capable of producing etc etc.

Bottom line is Goku beats Naruto. End thread.

Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku destroys Naruto...Believe it!!

Wally West wins

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Batman with prep should have the edge

Magikarp solos

@DBZ_universe said:

Wally West wins

That's one actually serious though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel