Goku vs just about any single being

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Loydna said:

Goku, under the water when fighting Frieza, said "Kamehameha" in his mind while floating under water. Goku has summoned energy attacks WHILE not saying anything. Things such as the energy blasts while fighting Majin Vegeta. His Kamehameha wave while doing the Instant Transmission. Now, people have said "Goku can instant transmission [x] before Superman Reaches him, or before [x] reaches him." And yes, we HAVE seen what Goku is capable of in the sense that we saw him fighting at his full potential vs. Buu, and then vs. Omega Shenron. We saw him put his full effort into it. We saw him training, and how he trains.

As for the Instant Transmission thing--he uses his Ki whenever he transmits, secondly, he has to have a point of reference; it's not Instantaneous movement, like Dende or some of the Kai's have (less effective), and he hasn't had a clock'd speed. We cannot assume how FAST he is. Just "faster than the naked eye." Which means, what, he's Sonic's speed? Now, you say I need to think deeper? Okay then--Goku broke out of hell (in the DBZ anime, not in the manga) that's a feat only few have ever done. He trained at 100x Earth's gravity and hit himself with a full charge Kamehameha. He's capable of taking strong ki based attacks to the face (in DBGT). Then WHY, and this is important because I didn't want to pull it out, does he still bleed after being punched through a mountain?

We've seen Bizarro Superman (in Superman's body) get punched THROUGH the Earth, out the other side, with no pain and just a smile on his face. We've seen Superman punch someone THROUGH the Earth, and around the Earth. When people mention how strong Goku is--we have seen him punch someone THROUGH a mountain; and if you take the Pikkon Goku fight in the DBZ anime. When Goku uses his Super Kaioken, he catches Pikkon off guard, and punches him into the "moon" like thing above the stadium. After doing so, it creates a massive crater. But it doesn't destroy it. We'lll assume he doesn't NEED to say Kamehameha and go from there. There is still the motion needed to preform the Kamehameha. Which is putting your hands behind your back, and summoning the Ki, and then putting your hands forward.

Ki is still Life Force, though. People say that "The kamehameha moves at light speed" because "We've seen it blow up the moon in a matter of seconds." and we've also seen Cooler hurl'd toward the sun in "0:10 during his fight." But that doesn't mean that's how fast it is. Technically, the Afterimage requires beyond light speed movement, but then why isn't ALL of their movement an afterimage? It's not JUST a technique, if you're going to use physics one should do it properly.

Now, let's just assume (since that's the name of the game when using Goku), he can have his arms straight forward, and his Kamehameha charges INSTANTLY (instead of taking seconds to charge, of which--that could be used to screw up his day),) that he does fire that beam. He is totally helpless if that beam goes flying into nothingness. Goku is weak during that entire time until he can cease the beam. Next. the idea that Goku can destroy a planet is entirely fathomable. Just because we have to go by the assumption DBZ Chars know what they're talking about:

"Goku, don't use the Spirit bomb, you can destroy the planet." Or even during the fight with Cell "Goku, if you fire directly at the ground you'll destroy the planet." I think it is completely understandable to believe Goku capable of destroying a planet. But not breaking through dimensions. Gotenks did it? Okay--let's talk a bit about Gotenks. Gotenks flew around the world 8 times, napped, and then came back. And was almost immediately brought out of Fusion when Piccolo found him. So that means within 30 minutes he did this. Superman flew to another Galaxy while hearing people call out in pain; he saved them, and then came back--and Lois didn't even realize he had left.

That kind of topples "flying around the world in 8 seconds." Also--Goku got to Earth before Piccolo died in the Saiyan saga. Appeared right before his son had gotten smashed--and saved him. Goku was out of the regenerative pod on Namek, and flew halfway around the planet, but it took him longer to get there than it should have. Goku is NOT that fast, he moves beyond the speed of sound, at least. But there's no way he moves faster than the speed of light (at least, not when flying, maybe when punching?). But again, we cannot ASSUME this. There are lots of assumptions that people have to make when using DBZ because there is NO real physics to it (lolphysics).. Gotenks can break through the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, into reality, like Buu? Okay--Superman punched through another dimension, he's punched THROUGH a barrier used by the Green Lantern, and escaped a double black hole.

Goku hasn't done that so we cannot ASSUME he can do that. I can't think of a movie, or an episode where Goku did that. Essentially, that would be the barrier Frieza used against him on Namek, if he could escape that prior to it exploding, then yes. But he didn't. He escaped it during the explosion and so he IS faster than that. He was hardly scathed but that's it.

- TRUST ME. I Agree with you that Goku would lose, and be crush'd hard compared to Superman. The only reason I say "assume" is because people will say things like "we don't know what Goku's capable of" but the only reason I use "assumptions" is because lots of DBZ Fanboys can't fathom the loss of their favorite hero. Even though Goku's my favorite hero, I know he'd lose. And the only reason I keep "assuming" things is just because even UNDER such circumstances, Goku's still not at an advantage. So--sorry if it seems I'm a Gokufanboy, but I'm not. But I have to use assumptions to make the DBZboys happy, when they see the loss of their Superhero.

@eddz99 said:

GOKU SSJ4 < Goku SSJ3 < Hulk < Thor

:3

Goku SSJ4 > Goku SSJ3 > Hulk > Thor ( Thor lost to hulk in a certain cartoon movie )

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Loydna: cute, but not too bad. However we would appreciate not bringing up any discussion related to "Goku vs Superman"(It is in the rules, son).. Read this entire thread, and then ask a mod to unlock it ONLY IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING WORTH ADDING, and then he would lock it again. http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/goku-vs-superman/318727/?page=3

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This has to stop. Goku can beat Hulk by staying away and blasting him and that's his only tactic. Goku couldn't come close to beating Thor or Superman, both of whom out match him in speed and strength, and in Thors case power output to. Now there's plenty more current manga characters who are more deserving of threads than Goku, so let it go.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I second ALL-StarSupes. This is getting ridiculous. Please end this before we get shit like 'Goku vs Dialga lolz' or 'SSJ4 Goku vs Digimonverse' (the latter I'm getting very tempted on doing at this point.) . So, PLEASE, JUST LET THIS SHITSTORM YOU CALL A THREAD DIE!
Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

why would goku destroy planets.galaxies. specially planet earth.? cause dbz fanboys claim Goku can do it when he can't , i'm just saying if Goku without trying could destroy a dimension , then with a great amount of power he can destroy the earth and perhaps a galaxy .he showed that power when he fought against omega shenron , and nothing happened , no galaxy busting, no planet busting, no universe busting, only the death of omega shenron.

I Didnt write this quoted from silver...

everything i posted you just bombarded me its obv that you hate me and what ever i say you will just attack me lol

Now go tell that to silver ''Now I am sure I am speaking to a noob''

DC/Marvel universe is diffrent from Dbz people dont just blow up planets for no reason lol

I have read many old comics where there was unnecessary planet/universe destroying. You're talking out your ass with out enough research.

and i was reffering to dbz... they dont blow up planets for no reason well only buu...

and was saying that marvel/dc characters DO blow up even if its uneccesary! :)

Post by taichokage (14,139 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol both of those rankings are wrong. Thor > Ssj4 Goku > Ssj3 Goku > Hulk. Goku can beat Hulk with his speed and ki abilities as long as he doesn't try to get too physical. Thor can smack them both dead if he wanted to. The animated movie being referred to not only is drastically weaker than they actually are, but is non canon aka didn't happen in the story.

@taichokage: thor > Ssj4 Goku > Ssj3 Goku > Hulk.

agreed

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@debeze: Shit, didn't notice. Why U no use qoute function then. I don't hate you man. come here *awkward man-hug* Sorry, man. I'll delete all that. If it was SG then he might have been joking or something.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

why would goku destroy planets.galaxies. specially planet earth.? cause dbz fanboys claim Goku can do it when he can't , i'm just saying if Goku without trying could destroy a dimension , then with a great amount of power he can destroy the earth and perhaps a galaxy .he showed that power when he fought against omega shenron , and nothing happened , no galaxy busting, no planet busting, no universe busting, only the death of omega shenron.

I Didnt write this quoted from silver...

everything i posted you just bombarded me its obv that you hate me and what ever i say you will just attack me lol

Now go tell that to silver ''Now I am sure I am speaking to a noob''

DC/Marvel universe is diffrent from Dbz people dont just blow up planets for no reason lol

Exactly , DC and Marvel don't need to do something they are capable of after all the feats and powers shown . i was mentioning this cause dbz fanboys believe DBZ characters are galaxy busters, universe busters when they aren't.

"Goku, don't use the Spirit bomb, you can destroy the planet." Or even during the fight with Cell "Goku, if you fire directly at the ground you'll destroy the planet." I think it is completely understandable to believe Goku capable of destroying a planet.

yet Goku couldn't destroy a planet , Cell could do it and it was a tiny planet like the size of my backyard.

But not breaking through dimensions. Gotenks did it?Okay-

and yet he struggled to do it with a scream . if superman were there he would had broken that dimension with ease .

@SilverGalford: yet Goku couldn't destroy a planet

He couldn't ?well when did he even try to in the first place jezz...

cell didnt wanted to destroy planet earth he wanted to fight goku for his own satisfaction..

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@debeze said:

@SilverGalford: yet Goku couldn't destroy a planet

He couldn't ?well when did he even try to in the first place jezz...

cell didnt wanted to destroy planet earth he wanted to fight goku for his own satisfaction..

then people should stop claiming false points about Goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel