Goku vs just about any single being

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@mypasswordis1234: Yes Thanos has. And him getting beaten by the Avengers is PIS you have to admit even if you don't like him.

Why don't you show it then? I know when he couldn't. But when he did, with his own power?

Nobody admit that the 40 ton is PIS even after I, and others in other threads proved why. Thanos is genius, and I liked him before I saw how overrated he is. But he didn't do so impressive physical things. So why would I say it's PIS against the entire avenger team?

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@mypasswordis1234: Actually I correct my mistake it is both WIS and PIS because Thanos shouldn't even be able to get hurt from their punches. He has fought and beaten worse than the Avengers so I know for a fact you know nothing about Thanos. He took an assault from Odin and got back up, also he took a full powered blast from Surfer and got up and whooped his ass. And Surfer would wreak the Avengers by himself btw. I lol'd at how you think that was credible. And saying his is overrated is laughable.

Why don't you show it then?

You wish. As I have said earlier he tanked Surfer's Blast who is above a Planet Buster and Thanos has higher energy projection so go figure. Also, he swats the Hulk like a gnat and Hulk can tank planet busters so his physical strength is great.

@debeze said:

the worst thing ever dbz>db>trash>poop>galactus face >comics>GT

LOL. You missed thanos face, he is worse than galactus. dbz and db is not bad though.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: they never listen ja?

@DBZ_universe: Haters gon hate my friend. The fanboys are at it again I'm afraid. I don't even know why Thanos was brought up he destroys Goku with ease. Its like pitting a Lion against a kitten.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@mypasswordis1234: Actually I correct my mistake it is both WIS and PIS because Thanos shouldn't even be able to get hurt from their punches. He has fought and beaten worse than the Avengers so I know for a fact you know nothing about Thanos. He took an assault from Odin and got back up, also he took a full powered blast from Surfer and got up and whooped his ass. And Surfer would wreak the Avenger by himself btw. I lol'd at how you think that was credible. And saying his is overrated is laughable.

Why don't you show it then?

You wish. As I have said earlier he tanked Surfer's Blast who is above a Planet Buster and Thanos has higher energy projection so go figure.

And Goku has better feats from 10ton also. But it doesn't care anybody here. It seems the newer feat over write the older feat, so all the older feats which is better than the newer are PIS.

"you wish" No, I wished a scan where thanos punched a planet apart. You say he is not overrated? You have just did it. He didn't destroy a planet.

The blast is blast, where do you know that was actually a planet buster? You can't know it... And it's only durability feat.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: Haters gon hate my friend. The fanboys are at it again I'm afraid. I don't even know why Thanos was brought up he destroys Goku with ease. Its like pitting a Lion against a kitten.

I called fanboy, because I asking scans from fans whose fully confident about galactus is galaxy buster and thanos is fist-blanet-buster, and nobody showed a scan. You could just make a facebook page for your fanatic fanboyism because you can't arguing at all, you shouldn't write here.

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol this thread had like 20 posts 2 days ago. mypasswordis1234 is correct in saying that Goku can be underrated a lot especially in physical power. That 10 ton feat of his is PIS, since as a kid at a fraction of his power level he could do comparably. But all the same, underrated or no, Goku is not Thanos level. Many of the characters that people say can beat Goku, can indeed beat Goku. He is a mid tier character, maybe a bit on the high side, like mid herald level. But that doesn't mean that there aren't thousands of comic/anime characters that are stronger.

@mypasswordis1234: You're clearly butthurt because you got called out for being a fanboy. And I hope you are not arguing Goku has better feats than Thanos or he can beat him. Because if you are then you fail.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

You could just make a facebook page for your fanatic fanboyism because you can't arguing at all, you shouldn't write here.

I hope you don't expect me to take this BS seriously.

@taichokage said:

Lol this thread had like 20 posts 2 days ago. mypasswordis1234 is correct in saying that Goku can be underrated a lot especially in physical power. That 10 ton feat of his is PIS, since as a kid at a fraction of his power level he could do comparably. But all the same, underrated or no, Goku is not Thanos level. Many of the characters that people say can beat Goku, can indeed beat Goku. He is a mid tier character, maybe a bit on the high side, like mid herald level. But that doesn't mean that there aren't thousands of comic/anime characters that are stronger.

I agree.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah the good old "you are angry" argument. When somebody is stupid as f.ck and I tell him, that's surely because I am angry, and that's mean the discussing over, because I am lost. And because f.ck logic. Nevermind every one of you start ignoring me or raging/hating/lying when I ask for proof.

@taichokage: I respect you, not because this comment, you have good posts as I read, so don't think I am offensive toward you.

I simply ask, if Thanos and Galactus are so obviously badass, then why it is so hard to prove it? Why easier to flaming, trolling instead?

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I enjoy how I, making a legitimate claim (not saying the others aren't) am being ignored and unchallenged, yet the current argument has grown to accusing each other of trolling.
Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I can't reply because of my browser or even put up images but this is directed at mypasswordis1234. I think it is because Thanos and Galactus, particularly Galactus, have a plethora of feats and are so popular it is fairly common knowledge. But for instance, some of Galactus's many feats include destroying 3 solar systems in one blasts just because he was angry, fighting and defeating Tyrant (a weaker version soloed Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Jack of Hearts and Ganeymede with minor effort) and their battle destroyed surrounding galaxies as side effects, possessing the ultimate nullifier which can erase the universe, cometely restoring the island of Manhattan after it was uprooted and erasing all the memories of those who witnessed it minus the heroes who tried to help, turning Terrax a confirmed anet buster into a worm (and back again? I forgot that part) in a severely weakened state and so on. Thanos himself has feats of annihilating planets, defeating whole civilizations without destroying the planet, nearly overpowering the mind of Galactus, being unharmed by the likes of the Silver Surfer, soloing the Avengers, and even sending the Sorcerer Supreme back in time. And at many stages, Thanos has been absolutely immortal and even reality warpers could not kill him and barely harm him. I wish I had links to all these but I don't.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: I'm confused, herald characters are considered medium tier? Would that mean Surfer and Thor are medium tier?

@TheBlackDragonz said:

I enjoy how I, making a legitimate claim (not saying the others aren't) am being ignored and unchallenged, yet the current argument has grown to accusing each other of trolling.

No one is accusing anyone of trolling dude. Well I am not to say the least.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Why is this thread still open? It not like anyone will change there mind about this

@mypasswordis1234:

I agree with you about the showing Galactus destroying Galaxy feat (since I haven't see it myself yet and I just going by what people I trust said) and Goku PIS 40 tons (since Goku have lift more before) . But I do still think Goku isn't at Galactus level, since Galactus have tons of other powers to deal with the saiyan (but it might change in the upcoming movie) So I say DBZ is overrated and underrated at the same time and also comics can get that way to (in fact, all media is that way to)

@taichokage said:

I can't reply because of my browser or even put up images but this is directed at mypasswordis1234. I think it is because Thanos and Galactus, particularly Galactus, have a plethora of feats and are so popular it is fairly common knowledge. But for instance, some of Galactus's many feats include destroying 3 solar systems in one blasts just because he was angry, fighting and defeating Tyrant (a weaker version soloed Silver Surfer, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Jack of Hearts and Ganeymede with minor effort) and their battle destroyed surrounding galaxies as side effects, possessing the ultimate nullifier which can erase the universe, cometely restoring the island of Manhattan after it was uprooted and erasing all the memories of those who witnessed it minus the heroes who tried to help, turning Terrax a confirmed anet buster into a worm (and back again? I forgot that part) in a severely weakened state and so on. Thanos himself has feats of annihilating planets, defeating whole civilizations without destroying the planet, nearly overpowering the mind of Galactus, being unharmed by the likes of the Silver Surfer, soloing the Avengers, and even sending the Sorcerer Supreme back in time. And at many stages, Thanos has been absolutely immortal and even reality warpers could not kill him and barely harm him. I wish I had links to all these but I don't.

I swear I felt that somebody will write "everybody knows it" or "common knowledge" in this thread. :D I see that it is. I didn't even found the 3 solar system blasts scan, but doesn't matter, because the statement is, he is a galaxy buster, without any device. The nullifier is a device.

The other feats you mentioned are OK. The cosmic power is a versatile power. But I would like to see as he destroying galaxy in a nice scan(I mean, not a 60yo painted scan).

About thanos. Defeating whole civilizations? That's why I said he is not more impressive than dbz characters. The saiyans do the exact same thing, except they really destroyed planets too with their own power. Being unharmed by SS is not so convincing. He has durability against energy beam, OK. I could use the screwed logic that silvergardford "how did't destroyed the planet when he got planet destroying beam". But he still didn't show any great speed(fighting) feat. Was he speedblitzzing anyone? And I don't think he immune to reality warping. That would mean he stand next to TOAA and such beings because he would completely invulnerable to everybody's attacks, including Galactus too...

Edit, I forgot:

@SpeedForceSpider: Excellent counter-argument again.

@Destinyheroknight said:

Why is this thread still open? It not like anyone will change there mind about this

@mypasswordis1234:

I agree with you about the showing Galactus destroying Galaxy feat (since I haven't see it myself yet and I just going by what people I trust said) and Goku PIS 40 tons (since Goku have lift more before) . But I do still think Goku isn't at Galactus level, since Galactus have tons of other powers to deal with the saiyan (but it might change in the upcoming movie) So I say DBZ is overrated and underrated at the same time and also comics can get that way to (in fact, all media is that way to)

Thx you for this reply, good to see I am not the only one.

I myselft think that too Galactus may could beat any Z fighter, because the power cosmic is more versatile that the ki power. But if nobody prove me about it, I stay skeptic....

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Goku is easily stomped on by Superman level characters. Nuff said.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
WHY THE HELL DID YOU MENTION SUPERMAN IN A GOKU THREAD? We're all goners now. The flames and rage will overwhelm us all.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel