Goku vs just about any single being

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford:

@ReiKai said:

Actually Instant Transmission is Teleportation. Also-

BROLYPOTENCE!

LOL! , that drawing plus that statement are so hilarious

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford:

@ReiKai said:

Actually Instant Transmission is Teleportation. Also-

BROLYPOTENCE!

LOL! , that drawing plus that statement are so hilarious

LOL

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

THEN SAYING PEOPLE LIKE WEAKNESS THOR CAN!! (IM A THOR FAN-BOY AND IM SAYING THIS, THOR IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AGAINST GOKU, KAMEHAMEHA WILL OBLITERATE ALMOST ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor absorbs Goku's kamehameha with his hammer and returns it back to him.

My favorite DC character is Wildcat (Ted Grant) and he can be easily defeated by almost any well known street level character in all of fiction lol (save for Hajime no Ippo or something).

LOL! , dude Wild Cat? really?

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SilverGalford: Lol I know, but I just love that guy, he hasn't appeared recently, though... My favorite villain is Two-Face though :D

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Juggernaut does not have blasts. But with one punch he can. I feel your anger but you must not keep current in comics. Comics, most notably marvel have a very very common tendency to god mod their characters from their original selves. The fact is, Juggernaut can handle Goku. Whether he could beat him or not is questionable but for sure he would not lose in an encounter to the death. Juggernaut is powered by Cytorrak. A being that made Galactus powerless before him. Galactus consumes planets for breakfast and destroys galaxies as side affects in his battles and is capable of wiping out the universe excluding abstract beings and above. To give you an idea, Hulk now has feats of destroying objects twice the size of earth with a single blow, yet he usually loses or flees whenever he encountered the Juggernaut. Thor also is über powerful. He placed a barrier around 1/5 of the universe, he has official feats of collapsing planetoids with his fists and so so on. And Thanos is well known for fodderizing even the likes of Thor combined with dozens of other heroes. These guys are more powerful than Goku. If all you have to go on is the 90's cartoons, comics from decades ago or non canon movies as many online debators do, you do not have an accurate portrayal of most marvel/DC characters today.

Agreed

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ok. I don't saying that Galactus weak, but where is these famous galaxy destroying scans?

he moved a galaxy .

when he fought against tyrant ,only that fight destroyed galaxies.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

A none amp Gemini Kanon without Gold Cloth could still kill a SS3 Goku (Though this is of course through suicide)

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Do you guys understand, you completely underestimate goku's physical potential. Before the androids saga he could easily survive 100x Gs, that is amazing, imagine what ssj3 can do. Also Taichokage, out of all of comic vine I hold the greatest respect for you because you respect and never insult others, and when even criticizing, you help people and care for their feelings. Thank You.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I understand it completely. I am currently debating at the top place. All those characters I listed could probably win, especially Alphamon Ouryuken and ZeedMillenniummon.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I hope you understand that 100g's is infinitesimal next to the gravitational force of a black hole. Something characters like Thanos, Surfer, Superman, and many others, can travel straight through without injury or even effect on most occasions. Heck, the crushing gravity inside a star is more than 100g's, easily. 100g or 400g, not a big deal. Goku's maybe over 200lbs. You know what sticking him in 100g's would mean? It means he has pressure of around 10tons or so on him. That's it.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
And an example im getting from FMA is that there was an undead army that couldnt be killed, but they could be burnt to ashes. So if goku's can't physically take on some brutes, he will disintegrate them with a spirit bomb ssj3! And also in a movie, brolga used a small attack (for him), and easily destroyed a planet. Not many non-celestial beings (not galactus or someone like that. Can do that. Is tyrant a being like that? Idk.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I meant broly
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Thanos has done it, Surfer has done it, Loki has done it. A lotta people can do it, and don't need to. Brolly is also non-canon.
 
Also, let's point something out. Animated Hulk has taken more G's than Goku. Graviton can punch out more than 1000x gravity. That couldn't keep Hulk down, and Hulk weighs about half a ton. So take that, multiply by a thousand. That would show EMH Hulk working against more than 500tons of pressure.
 
  
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford said:

Ok. I don't saying that Galactus weak, but where is these famous galaxy destroying scans?

he moved a galaxy .

when he fought against tyrant ,only that fight destroyed galaxies.

So this would be the legendary scan of Galactus? A hundred yo pic, where he moved a galaxy. 1. I don't see galaxy on that pic. 2. We talk about destroying. In theory, he is officially a galaxy buster. So can't you show me at least one galaxy busting(with his own power)?

The second pic is a regular energy beam fight. There is a lot of light years distance between stars, not mention the whole galaxy... They are smaller than ants, and they are an arm-length from each other. How could they destroying the whole galaxy then? Not mention other galaxies. And the scan said "must have destroyed" that's =/= destroyed, but whatever, it's lame to make a fight more "impressive" by narrating a magical busting sh1t.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai said:

Thanos has done it, Surfer has done it, Loki has done it. A lotta people can do it, and don't need to. Brolly is also non-canon.

Also, let's point something out. Animated Hulk has taken more G's than Goku. Graviton can punch out more than 1000x gravity. That couldn't keep Hulk down, and Hulk weighs about half a ton. So take that, multiply by a thousand. That would show EMH Hulk working against more than 500tons of pressure.

Broly, and the anime is non-canon, but a cartoon is now canon....

"John Stapp was subjected to 15 g for 0.6 second and a peak of 22 g during a 19 March 1954 rocket sled test. He would eventually survive a peak of more than 46 g, with more than 25 g for 1.1 sec." - wikipedia

It's not cool because the multiple G(ok that"s cool too), it's because they were training on that for days.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@SilverGalford said:

Ok. I don't saying that Galactus weak, but where is these famous galaxy destroying scans?

he moved a galaxy .

when he fought against tyrant ,only that fight destroyed galaxies.

So this would be the legendary scan of Galactus? A hundred yo pic, where he moved a galaxy. 1. I don't see galaxy on that pic. 2. We talk about destroying. In theory, he is officially a galaxy buster. So can't you show me at least one galaxy busting(with his own power)?

are you blind ?

the scan shows Galactus saying the golden galaxy was moved from its position and was sent to a dark nebula. galactus moved the galaxy , it says clearly "the golden galaxy is no longer plunging towards certain destruction" . galactus helped them otherwise the golden galaxy would have been destroyed by the dark nebula.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford: Yes. But as you guys questioning obvious things (density of matters) I do the same. :) I don't see he moving a galaxy. He says the "the galaxy is now in safe" but didn't say he moved. Maybe it was a miracle or "who knows". But whatever, that's not the point. What about destroying a galaxy?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@SilverGalford: Yes. But as you guys questioning obvious things (density of matters) I do the same. :) I don't see he moving a galaxy. He says the "the galaxy is now in safe" but didn't say he moved. Maybe it was a miracle or "who knows". But whatever, that's not the point. What about destroying a galaxy?

how come the galaxy was moved? by itself? heck they even say Galactus "has saved our world" (the golden galaxy).

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SilverGalford: Galactus fooled them/lied, and thought himself "hah naive low-level beings, they now think that I am cool" :D

You too(ReiKai also) have over 2500 post here, and still didn't learn BASIC things, like DON'T JUST IGNORE the half part of the posts what people wrote to you. Say something, what about the destruction??? Is it so hard to search one scan?

Edit: Did you know the stars, galaxies, and everything is moving by itself?

Post by VG_Addict (44 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Wait, SSJ2 Goku struggled to lift 40 tons?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel