Goku vs just about any single being

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nova Prime and Darkseid would lolstomp Goku.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Almost forgot, so would Silver Surfer and Base TTGL.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,724 posts) See mini bio Level 16

As much as I dislike you just making a picture post (I'd prefer if you'd at least help me with my list :maybe) You do have a point this time.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai: I think we all agreed that it works because it have to works. We started to discuss it because Supreme Marvel said " I never took DB seriously as a science perspective". And I said, just because they talk more about science in dc/marvel, they are also made mistakes. A lot. Yes, they add some explain but it's still impossible IRL. Let's just mention an another thing and I am done. The x-men mutants. They have different genes, this is the explanation. But regeneration from nothing, becoming metal, laser-eyes... :D:D etc... I wouldn't take this serious either.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
" If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." -Arthur C. Clarke-

Basically saying, just because we can;t explain how it works, doesn't mean it's impossible. Just means science hasn't gotten to the point where we can explain it.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

How did this thread become a serious debate haha?!!?

@ohgodwhy: By being a scientific debate, not a vs debate.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I really hope some people get this reference.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai said:

" If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." -Arthur C. Clarke- Basically saying, just because we can;t explain how it works, doesn't mean it's impossible. Just means science hasn't gotten to the point where we can explain it.

It's a good quote IRL, but please don't say that one day we all can shooting lasers from our eyes... :D :D

(edit:grammar)

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@ReiKai said:

" If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong." -Arthur C. Clarke- Basically saying, just because we can;t explain how it works, doesn't mean it's impossible. Just means science hasn't gotten to the point where we can explain it.

It's a good quote IRL, but please don't say that one day we all can shooting lasers from our eyes... :D :D

(edit:grammar)

Don't destory my dream!!!

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Lol since when lifting alot of heavy stuff makes you win battles

and what the F*** U Talking about all of this is fiction lol '' I never took DB seriously as a science perspective'' lol you are saying Marvel/DC are real .. a man that gets green and angry can stand the temperatures of the sun cause he gets angry and stronger .ok

all of this is unrealisitc lol and no one can travel at the speed of light that is retarded :)

http://www.universetoday.com/43806/how-fast-is-the-speed-of-light/

''You may think that a lot of things are fast, like speeding bullets and Superman and the passage of time when you are having fun. But all of these things are nothing compared to the speed of light''

i Never enjoyed comics IMO i think they're pretty boring(spiderman,batman, and the hulk movies were ok :) )

nothing like anime.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@mypasswordis1234:

I really don't want to get into the Broly thing again

@debeze:

If you can lift a building and throw it at someone, then that person probably is die or knock, so you win :)

Here a example

all of this is unrealisitc lol and no one can travel at the speed of light that is ******* :)

This is a battle of fiction, of course its dumb. But if you can travel at the speed of light, then no one can beat you :) Also can you not use that word anymore, it really don't help your case

Superman moves FTL
 Flash moves FTL
Silver Surfer moves FTL
Thor moves FTL
Sentry moves FTL
Tenchi moves FTL
Gemini Saga moves FTL
Dark Schneider moves FTL

Clearly fictional characters can move at FTL speeds. Real World Physics don't mean a damn thing here.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,724 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai: so can nono

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Spectre turns Goku into crap , end of your so called god , dbz fanboy.

@ReiKai said:

Unless the gravitational field is contained, thus not-affecting local gravity, otherwise every space-ship with artificial gravity would draw every particle, rock and asteroid on its way right to it. Clearly you don't seem to know how science works.

in DBZ , IT is FTL

I really don't want to get into the Broly thing again

his power is maximum , remember? lol!

Actually Instant Transmission is Teleportation. Also-

since Goku struggled to lift 40 tons in SSJ2 and a building lol!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford:

@ReiKai said:

Actually Instant Transmission is Teleportation. Also-

BROLYPOTENCE!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel