Goku vs just about any single being

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kurohige said:

@eddz99 said:

Yep. he wouldn't be able to beat classic juggernaut because he is invincible with his helm.. But with gogeta ssj4 that's a different story since gogeta ssj4 has telekenesis

Which is exactly what Juggernaut's helmet protects him from...

Clarification: Juggernaut's helmet and forcefield do not stop TK, it's stop's Telepathy. Telekinesis does nothing to him. And TK =/= TP. DBZ is not known for psychic battles nor anything even remotely like anything that has been used against Juggernaut in the past. Even without the helmet, there isn't jack Goku nor Gogeta could do to him.
Post by Kurohige (3,678 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ReiKai: Ah, my bad, I got those confused, thanks.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Its funny when people bring some "maths" into it.

50 x when in super saiyan form?

When in otherworld he was training with 1 ton on each leg and arm. Then went to 10 tones on each and he couldn't move. Went super saiyan and by your calculations he should be able to lift 40 tons in super saiyan 1 form.

400 tons in super saiyan 2 form

16,000 tons at super saiyan 3 form.

Superman in his last comic was lifting the Earth for 5 days. Which is around 6 sextillion tons.

6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 short tons (can you see the difference)

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel: Yes and when you look at the battle between Frieza and Goku, Frieza trew with his mind a freaking giant mountain towards Goku and Goku was able to slow it down (no he did not stop it) but thats ALOT more than 10 tons and he trew it at him so take that into acount and that was when he fought Frieza. Perfect Cell (base) with the utmost of ease blocked and anstroid coming at him with great speed with just one hand and then blasted it into millions of pieces that too is alot more than 10 tons and when Goku fought Cell (powere'd up) he was in a tug of war with him and where evently matched so Goku was holding his own, strenght wise against Perfect Cell who was powered up.

No i'm not saying that Goku could lift xxxxx all i'm saying is that Goku struggeling with 10 tons is stupid considering he did lift/push/held back things that are alot more heaver than that.

@niBBit: You can have a bigger object that's not heavier than a smaller object. It never stated how much the rock Freiza threw at Goku weighed. My point is great size doesn't always equal great weight.

Hulk punched an object twice the size of Earth. Was it's mass equal? No. It was much less.

They stated how much Goku was lifting. That's good enough for me. That's what I'd judge him on. Not go on presumption.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai: Gogeta ss4 made shenron fly with just looking at him, he has telekenesis, he made a being strong enough to create massive supernovas fly by just looking at him, i doubt he wouldn't be able to remove juggernaut's helm with his telekenesis

Ohhh, someone mentioned GT. I'm outta here.

Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Troll?

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai said:

1.Because we've seen Galactus destroy galaxies. In just breaking his bonds in "Annihilation", he multi-system wiped. Odin busting galaxies is part of his Lore and you can't argue with that. What Cell did was make a Claim. It could not be backed up, because for 1; He didn't destroy the Solar System, 2; Gohan's counter-attack didn't destroy the Solar System, and 3; No one before nor after Cell has ever destroyed a solar system.

2.There's no lore in DBZ stating they can do such and there is no evidence to support it. There's only Brolly and he's non-canon.

3.Plus, why should I argue about Thanos? Should I show the numerous times he's blatantly flattened the Avengers and other heroes/villains? And you claimed that they were getting juiced up by the Elders of the Universe. Nvm the whole thing looked as either; A) A retelling of an earlier story (as Marvel has been doing) or B) A "What If" like that Spider-Man comic that made Thanos look like a buffoon with a cosmic cube.

Nvm that there was no explanation for escaping a collapsing universe, Starlord and Nova were still MIA, and there was no telling what time that particular event actually took place. I believe Annihilation and Civil War were running side-by-side, however the events of Annihilation occurred sometime afterwords and after New Avengers, as Ultron played a role in Guardians of the Galaxy during that whole debacle.

As I've seen, you very much fall into the crowd of people who only stick to the Weakest showings of the opposing character to try and make a claim for a DBZ victory. Shit dun work like that. Thanos at normal levels without a plot-device has regularly steamrolled Super Hero teams like the Avengers. And the only way or Reason Thanos would ever lose to them was if it was somehow working in his favor towards a greater goal. 4. Nvm Thanos has no reason to be afraid of the Elders. He beat them all before. Embarrassed them completely, really. Outwitted, outsmarted, and outplayed them every step of the way. So what does Thanos have to be afraid of? Dying? He'd welcome it. Torture would be all but impossible and useless against him. Imprisonment? Yeah, like anything can actually hold him for more than 5min before he decides "I'm done with this" and uses any number of means at his disposal to leave. Really, get over it. DBZ fails against these kinds of people. Time to move on and stop bothering everyone with this nonsense.

Edit, hey, my answer lost when I sent it. God bless the copy-paste.

1. Ok. I don't saying that Galactus weak, but where is these famous galaxy destroying scans? Here is a complete respect thread I only found a speculation from thanos, and somewhere else an "erasing" with the nullifier DEVICE. He had blasts, show me a scan where he destroying more than a solar system with his own power, blast. Not just some narrator hyperbole to make the regular h2h fight more impressive. Like when Odin was fighting with sword against somebody(forgot his name) and the narrator said "and far avway galaxies destroyed" or something similar. That's just lame.

2. Are you lying or really still don't get it, how the dbz works? The more power level, the more strength, speed, destructive power. Roshi destroyed moon, saiyans destroyed planets, freeza destroyed 10x bigger/heavier planet while he was laughing. They are ants compared to cell and he said he could destroy the solar system too. Later they said about universal danger in buu saga. This is proper logic. And how could gohan counter-attack destroy the solar system? His kamehameha just scratch the earth surface and went toward the empty space like the final flash.

3. Right, we are not here for arguing, show me some funny pic instead. I stick to the weakest showings(2), yes. Because I didn't see explanation for those. Thanos couldn't destroy a planet. The other showings just aren't more impressive than the dbz showings. You use other characters feats to prove how strong thanos. Like he defeated silver surfer. In the incredible hulk, hulk defended silver surfer against terrax, when he was wanting to stole his surfer. Things like this happens in comics, "defeat a strong opponent with good feats to show how badass this character".

4. Why did you write this to me? I didn't write anything about he and the elders. I wrote that he beaten by the avengers. You didn't explain why. Was it for a greater goal?

If I bothering you then don't read my comments, but I don't stop commenting just because you think that dbz fails.

@Destinyheroknight: What is confusing about Broly? I mean, it may confusing, but why do you think that?@eddz99 said:

@18hunt said:

IM TIRED OF IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE FROM ANIME VICE and COMIC VINE ARE UNDERRATING GOKU AND ANIME IN GENERAL. SAYING PEOPLE LIKE NARUTO CAN'T BEAT HIM (WHICH IS TRUE), THEN SAYING PEOPLE LIKE WEAKNESS THOR CAN!! (IM A THOR FAN-BOY AND IM SAYING THIS, THOR IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AGAINST GOKU, KAMEHAMEHA WILL OBLITERATE ALMOST ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. he wouldn't be able to beat classic juggernaut because he is invincible with his helm.. But with gogeta ssj4 that's a different story since gogeta ssj4 has telekenesis

Telekinesis is moving object without touching it, right? Every top-fighter showed that it dbz...

@Supreme Marvel said:

@niBBit: You can have a bigger object that's not heavier than a smaller object. It never stated how much the rock Freiza threw at Goku weighed. My point is great size doesn't always equal great weight.

Hulk punched an object twice the size of Earth. Was it's mass equal? No. It was much less.

They stated how much Goku was lifting. That's good enough for me. That's what I'd judge him on. Not go on presumption.

There is a high pressure in earth because the gravity, that's make it a "little" smaller, but the rock is rock.

I can't believe that you think the rock has less heavier than 10ton. You don't serious, right?

Also I dont want to convince you here, but I have another scans which is much more than 2 ton...

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

Its funny when people bring some "maths" into it.

50 x when in super saiyan form?

When in otherworld he was training with 1 ton on each leg and arm. Then went to 10 tones on each and he couldn't move. Went super saiyan and by your calculations he should be able to lift 40 tons in super saiyan 1 form.

400 tons in super saiyan 2 form

16,000 tons at super saiyan 3 form.

Superman in his last comic was lifting the Earth for 5 days. Which is around 6 sextillion tons.

6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 short tons (can you see the difference)

To be fair, I don't think anyone argues that Goku is physically stronger than Superman, and if they do it's just more of a facepalm thing I guess

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Supreme Marvel@niBBit: The whole Frieza throwing a massive rock mass at Goku is filler it never happened in the manga. So that part is pure speculation on how heavy or massive it was. Anyway if you want to use that it is not as impressive as it seems, because Goku never did fully stop that rock mass. He eventually was slammed into another rock mass , but used his ki to escape. 

I haven't read the manga an ages. Probably should re-read it again sometime.

@Supreme Marvel: Most of the "feats" people claim for the DBZ characters are usually filler. However this is not filler 

I believe Goku is only class 100 in strength only when he becomes a Super Saiyan.

@Sonata: I can't help but think that their gods are rather crap. I've been more impressed with Kami (oh, he calls himself God, pretentious prick). Sorry had to put that in. I can't recall, but was it him that created the hyperbolic time chamber?

@Supreme Marvel: Not exactly sure myself, but I'll look it up. It was either him, The nameless namek from long ago or another guardian before him.

@Sonata: And what about the training with hundreds of times gravity before they went SSJ. Or when they lifting giants, or when pushed a big rock IN the ground, as kid.... I am not saying they could play bowling with suns, but who know the dbz well and take seriously the 10ton is ridiculous.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@Sonata: And what about the training with hundreds of times gravity before they went SSJ. Or when they lifting giants, or when pushed a big rock IN the ground, as kid.... I am not saying they could play bowling with suns, but who know the dbz well and take seriously the 10ton is ridiculous.

I see Dragon Ball as more of a fantasy. He used his Nyoi-bō to go into space, all the way to the moon. Survived the vacuum and freezing temperatures of space. So I don't take DB seriously.

@mypasswordis1234: Do you know how much those weights were? or how much the giant was? or how much the rock was? Heck how much does the Z-Sword weigh? Just because objects are big does necessarily mean they are extremely heavy. Also the 10 ton bit I believe is 40 tons on each limb.

@Sonata: 40 tonnes. Totally missed that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel