Goku vs just about any single being

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 28, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
And I suppose you are the proper example of how to deal with these fictional disputes? You are more worked up than anyone here.
Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

AND WHO ARE YOU ...YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The reason that the Earth in comic franchises like DC and Marvel doesn't get destroyed is because it is a major plot point in the majority of their stories, and destroying it would kill off most of their prime cast members. So even when they have guys on Earth who can lay waste to planets, rip apart reality and zip millions of times FTL, the Earth still survives because it's protected by plot.

The reason why such characters that fight on other worlds and destroy them in battle is because they're unimportant and their only purpose was to display the power of the characters that were fighting. For instance, Superman once knocked Bizzaro straight through the Earth. An object, even mansized, traveling through the planet's crust, outer/inner layers, core and back through the other end almost instantly should've caused massive disturbances across the world. Yet it didn't. Later we see Superman flying through one of Saturn's moons and it splits completely in half. The reason being, Earth is important, a desolate moon isn't.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@debeze said:

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD with glasses.

ALSO this site is retarded..you guys CANT DETERMINE WHO WINS JUST WITH STUPID SPECULATIONS

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I JOINED THIS SITE AND THIS FUCKING CHARACTERS ARE ALL FAKE GROW UP AND STOP FIGHITING EACH OTHER FUCKING SHITFACE NERDS .

FUCKING MARVEL SUCKS AND THEIR GAYASS NERDY COMICS

BB

Coming from the guy who took the time to make an account just to say that, you need to grow up.

I Made this account because i thought this would be a better site but now i see that is full of cocky pricks and nerds who think they know it all... nobody knows what the outcome of a fight will be.. for example if we did vegito vs super buu...

before it even happened.. people would say def buu cause he can turn vegito into candy and there is nothing you he can't do

and see what happened...

is impossible to know who will win just by looking at the battles they had in the past.

Except you're missing the point. You're still thinking "DBZ power vs DBZ Power". What you're not taking into account is that all of fiction doesn't follow that same line. You're literally getting upset over nothing and all I can think of concerning your expectations is; "A place where DBZ beats everyone! Huzzah!"

This is, of course, based on your reactions thus far because, let's face it, you're going well out of your way to throw that view out there.

lol i know there is stronger beings in the marvel/DC universe .

Galactus

Odin

zeus

one above all

(superman we dont know)

any some others..

But people are insane i even saw a topic of sonic vs goku i mean cmon!

srsly and i think you are missing the point ... in the dbz universe. with every battle they show the characters have new techniques..if this battle was to happen

How do you know ( x ) will attack (y) and how (y) will counter attack (x) ??

no one knows so yea.. this is pointless

edit:

Atleast say that goku can beat 90% of DC/marvel... cause that is the truth

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@debeze:

Every battle fourms on the internet is like that, I don't know where you get the idea this place was different

Trust me, we've had way dumber battles than Sonic vs Goku. But if you go by Archie comics and Sonic has the Chaos Emeralds, Super Emeralds and all that other absurdity that throws into Multiverse-wanking, then Goku would die. Archie went overboard with that shit..

Still, can't say we can't determine an outcome based on observation and research. It sure as hell beats Voting Polls that cater to blind raging fanboys.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ReiKai said:

It's not that people are underrating Goku and DBZ. It's that, as far as it goes in fiction, DBZ only ranks about Mid-Level in terms of power. DC/Marvel, Tenchi Muyo, Saint Seiya, Cursed Sword and many, many others, all have characters in power rankings so far above DBZ that it's not funny. There really just isn't any middle-ground characters for DBZ to go against. And, anyone who wants to g out of their way and bitch about someone from DBZ losing to the likes of Thor and Thanos, can go somewhere else to pull those stunts. That shit's not welcome and a complete waste of time.

But you strongly underrating the dbz, and overrating the comic guys. Also there is still people who think goku hardly can lift 40ton. There is a lot of people on youtube who think kenpachi/ichigo would beat goku and the others. I would call it underrating. (but on 9gag I see there is more dbz fan than superman fan)

No, I'm putting DBZ right where it belongs. It's Mid-Tier in power ratings compared to other fiction. When people say the likes of the Silver Surfer and Thanos can rape DBZ, they're not underrating it, they're telling you how vastly outmatched it is.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Narrators always said things, or write to the character say it, like when galactus fought "probably galaxies destroyed as a side-effect" and everybody mention it as fact. Cell said he could destroy the solar system but noo, he lie, for whatever reason but he lie(there is ppl who disagree broly a galaxy buster, it shown then kaio react to it, but no, that was a natural disaster). About Thanos you didn't react anything for that scan where he getting pwned by the avengers.

Because we've seen Galactus destroy galaxies. In just breaking his bonds in "Annihilation", he multi-system wiped. Odin busting galaxies is part of his Lore and you can't argue with that. What Cell did was make a Claim. It could not be backed up, because for 1; He didn't destroy the Solar System, 2; Gohan's counter-attack didn't destroy the Solar System, and 3; No one before nor after Cell has ever destroyed a solar system.

There's no lore in DBZ stating they can do such and there is no evidence to support it. There's only Brolly and he's non-canon.

Plus, why should I argue about Thanos? Should I show the numerous times he's blatantly flattened the Avengers and other heroes/villains? And you claimed that they were getting juiced up by the Elders of the Universe. Nvm the whole thing looked as either; A) A retelling of an earlier story (as Marvel has been doing) or  B) A "What If" like that Spider-Man comic that made Thanos look like a buffoon with a cosmic cube.

Nvm that there was no explanation for escaping a collapsing universe, Starlord and Nova were still MIA, and there was no telling what time that particular event actually took place. I believe Annihilation and Civil War were running side-by-side, however the events of Annihilation occurred sometime afterwords and after New Avengers, as Ultron played a role in Guardians of the Galaxy during that whole debacle.

As I've seen, you very much fall into the crowd of people who only stick to the Weakest showings of the opposing character to try and make a claim for a DBZ victory. Shit dun work like that. Thanos at normal levels without a plot-device has regularly steamrolled Super Hero teams like the Avengers. And the only way or Reason Thanos would ever lose to them was if it was somehow working in his favor towards a greater goal.

Nvm Thanos has no reason to be afraid of the Elders. He beat them all before. Embarrassed them completely, really. Outwitted, outsmarted, and outplayed them every step of the way. So what does Thanos have to be afraid of? Dying? He'd welcome it. Torture would be all but impossible and useless against him. Imprisonment? Yeah, like anything can actually hold him for more than 5min before he decides "I'm done with this" and uses any number of means at his disposal to leave.

Really, get over it. DBZ fails against these kinds of people. Time to move on and stop bothering everyone with this nonsense.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,229 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@mypasswordis1234:

It different cause Galactus have shown he have that kind of power before and also the narrator is usually the author telling you it (so it word of god). With Cell, no one in DBZ have did what he claim and there really nothing to back it up. Since Akira stop using the Power level at that point. Here a example, Enel from One Piece have claim that he can destroy an island, at first I didn't believe him (since no one have shown that kind of power before). But then he destroy a small island, making his claim true

Have no comment on Broly, since it pretty confusing

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@18hunt said:

IM TIRED OF IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE FROM ANIME VICE and COMIC VINE ARE UNDERRATING GOKU AND ANIME IN GENERAL. SAYING PEOPLE LIKE NARUTO CAN'T BEAT HIM (WHICH IS TRUE), THEN SAYING PEOPLE LIKE WEAKNESS THOR CAN!! (IM A THOR FAN-BOY AND IM SAYING THIS, THOR IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AGAINST GOKU, KAMEHAMEHA WILL OBLITERATE ALMOST ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. he wouldn't be able to beat classic juggernaut because he is invincible with his helm.. But with gogeta ssj4 that's a different story since gogeta ssj4 has telekenesis

@eddz99 said:

Yep. he wouldn't be able to beat classic juggernaut because he is invincible with his helm.. But with gogeta ssj4 that's a different story since gogeta ssj4 has telekenesis

Which is exactly what Juggernaut's helmet protects him from...

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kurohige: When did Gogeta get telekenesis anyways

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ohgodwhy said:

Magikarp will beat him with splash attack

@Destinyheroknight said:

Metapod beat Goku very easy

It was super effective lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Just because Goku can't beat characters like Superman, Thor, Sentry, Silver Surfer, etc doesn't mean anything. Those are the top dogs in comic books. As far as anime goes, he's pretty up there. Goku can't do half the things his fanboys say he can do, yet he's still a force to be reckoned with. That's impressive.

@JThree47605: No idea. lol

@MarioRedfield: YESSSS!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel