Goku vs Hulk

Topic started by JThree47693 on Oct. 6, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Everyone explain why Goku wrecks Hulks sorry ass so that I can copy and paste it on youtube. Some idiot is trying to argue that Hulk would beat Goku because of his healing factor, so have it at.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
NO
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
it does not matter how much you can heal if you get vaporized by energy blast.

Yes. I know people. It is terrible.
Post by MeatBeefly (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2
You silly wankers.  The Hulk is incapable of being evaporated....  Ridiculous.  The Hulk is strongest there is.  The Hulk also doesn't have to charge up his blasts for thirty minutes before smashing them into Goku's face.  Goku would have to destroy the planet, and the only thing that would survive is the Hulk, in an unprecedented-inexplicable state of rage.  Could Goku defeat Onslaught?  I don't think so.  The Hulk 1, Goku puddle of mush. 
@MeatBeefly said:
"You silly wankers.  The Hulk is incapable of being evaporated....  Ridiculous.  The Hulk is strongest there is.  The Hulk also doesn't have to charge up his blasts for thirty minutes before smashing them into Goku's face.  Goku would have to destroy the planet, and the only thing that would survive is the Hulk, in an unprecedented-inexplicable state of rage.  Could Goku defeat Onslaught?  I don't think so.  The Hulk 1, Goku puddle of mush.  "

The Hulk, for one, didn't defeat Onslaught. Onslaught let him destroy his armor so that he can go to his next stage of evolution. You're the silly wanker, Goku destroys Hulk with ease. Get over it.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

First off; This has been done before. Second, Goku will win.
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Where do I begin? lol

Technically Goku doesnt have to lift a finger to beat Hulk,he will tire himself out trying to catch Goku and revert back to Banner.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
goku fly, kill hulk from the sky
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MeatBeefly said:
" You silly wankers.  The Hulk is incapable of being evaporated....  Ridiculous.  The Hulk is strongest there is.  The Hulk also doesn't have to charge up his blasts for thirty minutes before smashing them into Goku's face.  Goku would have to destroy the planet, and the only thing that would survive is the Hulk, in an unprecedented-inexplicable state of rage.  Could Goku defeat Onslaught?  I don't think so.  The Hulk 1, Goku puddle of mush.  "

ROFLMAO at your logic
 ROFLMAO at your logic
Instant Transmission to Namek, get Porunga  then tell dende these three wishes

1. Depowerment of hulk
  2. Gender bender of Bruce
  3. summon a lynching mob to stomp his ass

or a barrage of Ki blasts
@Nerx said:
" @MeatBeefly said:
" You silly wankers.  The Hulk is incapable of being evaporated....  Ridiculous.  The Hulk is strongest there is.  The Hulk also doesn't have to charge up his blasts for thirty minutes before smashing them into Goku's face.  Goku would have to destroy the planet, and the only thing that would survive is the Hulk, in an unprecedented-inexplicable state of rage.  Could Goku defeat Onslaught?  I don't think so.  The Hulk 1, Goku puddle of mush.  "

ROFLMAO at your logic
 ROFLMAO at your logic
Instant Transmission to Namek, get Porunga  then tell dende these three wishes

1. Depowerment of hulk
  2. Gender bender of Bruce
  3. summon a lynching mob to stomp his ass
 or a barrage of Ki blasts "
solution,yes

i can understand goku vs supes battle since both sides got similarity but not proportionate in power

goku vs hulk?
@cfatalis:
We all know that the gay monkey doesn't stand a chance against Superman.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis: We all know that the gay monkey doesn't stand a chance against Superman. "
i know, but i can understand why the battle is made, but this one?
@DJSNuva1: This is off topic but can you tell me exactly how Karate Kid managed to defeat supes?
@Nerx said:
" @DJSNuva1: This is off topic but can you tell me exactly how Karate Kid managed to defeat supes? "
dc people kick each other ass everytime, even if it's not probable
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" @DJSNuva1: This is off topic but can you tell me exactly how Karate Kid managed to defeat supes? "
dc people kick each other ass everytime, even if it's not probable "

PIS, to be short.
Wbt superman's CIS back then... specially at the silver age?
@Nerx said:
"Wbt superman's CIS back then... specially at the silver age? "

CIS?
character induced stupidity

like how some characters could never access their full potential , e.g. electro in spiderman or magneto due to some of his "Problems"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel