Goku vs. Galactus

Topic started by eddz99 on Oct. 6, 2013. Last post by XxGin 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

BoG Goku has 100 years of prep

BoG Goku can't die of old age

BoG Goku has full knowledge of how powerful galactus is.

BoG Goku can use the time chamber, no limit for the time chamber he can use it as much as he wants.

BoG Goku can use any training equipment he wants in the 100 years.

BoG goku can breathe in space.

Galactus is fully fed and has UN.

Win by death.

In character.

Place to battle:

Universe

Side note:

If whis stated that bills can destroy the solar system in an instant ( it's probably true since whis trained him and he has no reason to lie ) , and those guys has the reaction of MFTL ( Seeing how vegeta base form at 400x gravity dodged multiple lightspeed attacks ) , instant for them should be AT LEAST 0.001 Seconds, therefore bills can destroy 1000 solar systems in a second.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99:

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Zerogodlike: It's an experiment thread xD

Post by Zerogodlike (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99:

i am aware lol

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Make it EOGT Goku

Goku, if he has full knowledge on galactus than he would know what to do to win.

he can take his abilities away or steal other peoples abilities or make himself immune to whatever galactus does. Seriously he can wish for the Heart of the universe or the infinity gauntlet and seriously murder galactus ass

Goku is immortal so he can't die, And galactus can't just send him to another universe or dimension because he can just get out of their

Even if Goku has nothing to kill him, then he blows up the universe by crushing dimensions or pure power and let galactus starve to death since he has full knowledge on him

Bills is a causal Solar system buster, Like kid buu being a casual planet buster, Meaning they can do it with no effort

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Platinum_94 said:

Make it EOGT Goku

Goku, if he has full knowledge on galactus than he would know what to do to win.

he can take his abilities away or steal other peoples abilities or make himself immune to whatever galactus does. Seriously he can wish for the Heart of the universe or the infinity gauntlet and seriously murder galactus ass

Goku is immortal so he can't die, And galactus can't just send him to another universe or dimension because he can just get out of their

Even if Goku has nothing to kill him, then he blows up the universe by crushing dimensions or pure power and let galactus starve to death since he has full knowledge on him

Bills is a causal Solar system buster, Like kid buu being a casual planet buster, Meaning they can do it with no effort

He isn't immortal, he can't die of old age but he can still die from attacks

He can't use the dragonballs

GT sux :P

He has full knowledge of the power of galactus not galactus himself, so he won't know the weaknesses

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@eddz99:

Than i don't know, Id say he can give Full fed galactus a challenge but galactus with the weapon is just overkill and beyond. But Goku should be universal or close to it with 100 years training. Its hard to speculate honestly

Id say Goku loses to galactus without the weapon

if this was EOGT Goku than he properly can win thanks to the dragons powers

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Platinum_94 said:

@eddz99:

Than i don't know, Id say he can give Full fed galactus a challenge but galactus with the weapon is just overkill and beyond

if this was EOGT Goku than he properly can win thanks to the dragons powers

He can use the time chamber therefore his 100 years will become 36500 years

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@eddz99: LMFAO well than Goku absolute gods stomps the fictional universe

That is way too much power man

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Galactus slaps the GOD out of Goku.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: With 36500 years training

goku farts and galactus goes blasting off again

Post by Zerogodlike (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Platinum_94 said:

@DBZ_universe: With 36500 years training

goku farts and galactus goes blasting off again

lol

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Galactus slaps the GOD out of Goku.

Reminds me of this

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: LMAO!

@Platinum_94: Power Cosmic>>>>>Anything Goku has.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: Goku waves his hand and kills galactnoob

Like really, That amount of training. he would solo everyone in marvel and DC except TOAA

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stupid thread not even Bills and Whis can beat him. You gave him the Nullifier!!!! Big rape here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Platinum_94 said:

@DBZ_universe: Goku waves his hand and kills galactnoob

Like really, That amount of training. he would solo everyone in marvel and DC except TOAA

ahh....no.

even with all that training Goku would lose.

Galactus can spawn Broly, make Broly his Herald and give him power Cosmic. Broly will make Goku cry like a baby.

and no...Goku would still get squashed by the likes of Thanos even with that much training.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@Platinum_94 said:

@DBZ_universe: Goku waves his hand and kills galactnoob

Like really, That amount of training. he would solo everyone in marvel and DC except TOAA

ahh....no.

even with all that training Goku would lose.

Galactus can spawn Broly, make Broly his Herald and give him power Cosmic. Broly will make Goku cry like a baby.

and no...Goku would still get squashed by the likes of Thanos even with that much training.

Hes prince of the dbz wanking society your words mean nothing after all he thinks dragon fist is galaxy level lol

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Zerogodlike: I never said Dragonfist was galaxy level, it was the other guy and the dragonfist is not a radius attack anyways

@DBZ_universe: Ahh yes, Goku would seriously crush galactus. Even if galactus has cosmic power its doesn't mean his solos. Goku Kills galactus. And seriously get real. over 35000 years training the fuck you think he's going to gain, 2x

Get down to reality

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Platinum_94: Galactus can BFR Goku to another dimension or another point of time.

Tell me how Goku can beat Galactus? with what powers?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel