Goku vs. Frieza

Topic started by eddz99 on Sept. 18, 2013. Last post by niBBit 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I am hurrying so amma make this quick.

- Goku at buu saga, frieza when he was alive

- No bloodlust

- No prep

- Win by death

Place:

Namek planet

Scenario 1: Goku base form cannot use kaioken

Scenario 2: Goku base form can use kaioken up to x10

I made this battle because bills did state that goku cannot beat frieza at his base.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Though this statement contradicts the manga, we should go by the author's latest word/implication. So I do believe Frieza > base Goku.

Sc1: Frieza wins

Sc2: Goku wins

Post by chrono122 (126 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku prob was not powered up in his base form. maybe he was hiding his ki

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku lolwtfstomps.

Remember when Gohan one shot Frieza in movie 12! well same here.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: That was ultimate Gohan though

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i think we all would be a little naive if we think that goku hasnt increased his ki and fighting experience after training in the other world.

goku takes it easily

@ImDictatorBowDown: True.

Also like Othus said, Goku trained in other world.

Buu saga Goku at base>>>>>>>>>>SSJ Namek Goku.

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku lolwtfstomps.

Isn't that a filler movie?

@bigz007 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku lolwtfstomps.

Isn't that a filler movie?

Movie 12? yes..well is just movie.

But since Goku trained in Other World for 7 years, I am positive he could own Frieza with ease at base.

@DBZ_universe: Logically, yes. Goku should win based on the previous feats in the manga.

But since the final word of the author says Base Goku is weaker than Frieza, this is what we should accept IMO.

Post by GeneralVan (2,392 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku had his power suppressed.

Remember in Yo! Son Goku and his friends return!! when Tarble checked Goku's power level? And that linked with BoG since Tarble is mentioned. Goku always supresses his power level when not fighting.

@supernova7005: excactly what GeneralVan said, Goku hides his KI just like Gohan, Piccolo..ect

Goku wins here with ease.

@DBZ_universe: You think Bills wouldn't know if Goku was hiding his power or not?

Bills is a god, he probably knows everything about the saiyan race...so knowing about a simple thing like hiding ki would be common knowledge for him.

Not to mention, its never implied that Goku tried to hide his ki.

Post by Echelon9 (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005: Manga never states that Goku could beat Frieza in his base. All it states is that his level of SS as they progress were stronger than the previous villain. So Cell saga MSSJ Goku > Frieza, Buu saga SSJ2 Goku > Super Perfect Cell, EOS SSJ3 Goku > Kid Buu.

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's not too hard to believe that base Goku from Buu saga is weaker than Frieza since ssj3 is a 400x multiplier. He would still likely be hundreds of times stronger than Frieza but not in base I guess. However i still see him beating Frieza with Kaioken x10.

@taichokage: Bills states that Goku would have had to transform to SSJ to do so. The SSJG transformation is so different from anything else in the series that it basically throws the idea of ki that we know up to now on its head. It's as if the SSJ transformation has now been basically downgraded to a fancier version of the Kaioken transformation.

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah that makes no sense to me given that even back in the Cell saga let alone Buu Saga, SSJ1 Goku was nearly on par with Perfect Cell who is obviously beyond Frieza. Maybe Z is in the process of a retcon.
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I would have been more convinced if Whis said it than Bills since it appears he has more awareness of what's going on.

SN1- Goku with high difficulty

SN2- Goku Easily.

Post by theblueflash (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Goku always hides his power like he did against Nappa and the Ginyu force and during the Tarble moment so I'd say Goku both rounds.

@taichokage: Really? Perfect Cell > MSSJ Goku > SSJ Goku > Freiza doesn't make sense to you? What wouldn't make sense is if each new level of SS Goku obtains wasn't stronger than the previous villain. SSJ2 Goku not being stronger than SPC for example, or if BOTG or EOS SSJ3 Goku not being stronger than Kid Buu. Following this pattern, by the BOTG sequel I expect Goku's SSJG form to have surpassed Bills.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel