Goku vs Dabura

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Jan. 28, 2013. Last post by YoungChief 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Buu Saga Goku

Goku can only go SSJ

Morals off

Takes place where Gohan fought Dabura

Who wins?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Goku would win, Vegeta was confident in his ablity to beat Dabura and Goku is superior to him while in the same form.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ImDictatorBowDown: Vegeta being confident doesn't mean much. He was confident to fight 18 and...you know.

@UltimateHero0406: In this case it does however because he saw how Dabura fought against Gohan and he could sense Dabura's energy and make a comparison based on that, when he faced 18, he could sense no energy and could therefore not gauge how strong she was, also along with the fact that he still believed that super saiyans were invincible.

Post by YoungChief (482 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Online Now

Warp Kamehameha to the face takes it easy. Gohan had to go SSj2 against Dabura only because he was considerably weaker than he was before in the cell saga, btw, Goku and Vegeta are above Cell Saga Gohan

No SSJ is stronger than a SSJ2. I don't care how weak they are. Cell saga Gohan was stronger than then as a SSJ.

@SpeedForceSpider: Did Gohan even go SSJ2 against Dabura in the first place? The anime makes it unclear.

Post by xlab3000 (1,358 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku wins

@ImDictatorBowDown: I don't think so but many fanboys do.i
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I believe Goku should win this. Dabura was never that impressive to begin with.
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes he did go SSJ2 as you can see: on the left is when he trained Goten and turned SSJ, on the right is when he fought Dabura and is clearly SSJ2. Go look up on some SSJ>SSJ2 pictures of Gohan/Vegeta/Goku and you would see the difference between an SSJ and SSJ2. Thats why i never understand Broly fans who constantly say that Goku was SSJ2 in the second movie witch he clearly wasn't.

You and i already discussed heavily why i think Dabura is an SSJ2 lvl and why you think Dabura is only at Perfect Cell lvl so there is no need for us to go 3+ pages again and repeat ourselfs.

Post by YoungChief (482 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Online Now

Consider the following: If Dabura is Cell level, except with no regeneration, Goku warp kamehameha'd Cell in SSJ1 BEFORE he got stronger in otherworld....Meaning, I think Goku takes Dabura out

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel