Goku vs Cui

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 11, 2012. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by JThree47605 (1,005 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Triple Kaioken or if Goku decides to through caution to the wind(I don't see it happening)a quadruple Kaioken would end Cui with ease. If Goku is bloodlusted he's not going to mess around, he's going to end it quickly

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SpeedForceSpider: It will because Vegeta defeated Cui just a easily with the same exact power level. There is no reason for Goku not to do the same. Plus Cui hasn't shown an attack that could put Goku down at that level. Goku was able to match Vegeta's Galic Gun that was around 24,000, and push it back with a KKx4. Cui is done for here there is nothing he can do.
@JThree47605: Exactly, thank you.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata: Actually Vegeta got a Zenkai after his near death experience on Earth. Remember he tested his new abilities on Cui. Cui was close to Vegeta first appearance power wise because no one knew of Zenkai's yet. Although I agree with your second point.

@SpeedForceSpider: No he received his Zenkai after he was healed from the battle Zenkai does not happen until after the Saiyan has recovered from death injury's. And Vegeta's power Level is 24,000 when he fought Cui, Cui's was 19,000 to 20,000 at most Goku has him beat badly.

@Sonata said:

@SpeedForceSpider: No he received his Zenkai after he was healed from the battle Zenkai does not happen until after the Saiyan has recovered from death injury's. And Vegeta's power Level is 24,000 when he fought Cui, Cui's was 19,000 to 20,000 at most Goku has him beat badly.

I can tell from this post that you ignored my point above. You literally sat there and typed what I put in your own words. Well put.

@SpeedForceSpider: lol I thought you said during the battle on earth.:p 

Good now you know Cui's gets destroyed in this one. Now I can go to sleep later.XD

@Sonata said:

@SpeedForceSpider: lol I thought you said during the battle on earth.:p Good now you know Cui's gets destroyed in this one. Now I can go to sleep later.XD

lol its cool. I just tried to BS this one because the forums have been a little dead lately. I needed to get in a good debate, I did try haha.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: True.

@Sonata said:

Goku demolishes Cui, He was only around 20,000 Goku with the triple kaioken would crush him with ease with a PL of 24,000.

I find that unlikely seeing as Goku struggled against Vegeta despite having a greater power.

If you think about it Vegeta had many racial advantages that Cui does not have, specifically Great Ape form which vegeta did most of his damage in, Goku had the upper hand in his fight with vegeta up until vegeta got desperate and used his great ape form. Cui doesn't have that luxury.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: One thing I never understood, during their battle on Earth for the first time, was Goku or was Vegeta stronger?

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Sonata said:

Goku demolishes Cui, He was only around 20,000 Goku with the triple kaioken would crush him with ease with a PL of 24,000.

I find that unlikely seeing as Goku struggled against Vegeta despite having a greater power.

If you think about it Vegeta had many racial advantages that Cui does not have, specifically Great Ape form which vegeta did most of his damage in, Goku had the upper hand in his fight with vegeta up until vegeta got desperate and used his great ape form. Cui doesn't have that luxury.

Vegeta didn't have to use that. The Kaioken wore Goku down. All he had to do was hold it out until Goku's body gave in. But Vegeta was foolish and angry and that was why he resorted to the transformation.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Sonata said:

Vegeta didn't have to use that. The Kaioken wore Goku down. All he had to do was hold it out until Goku's body gave in. But Vegeta was foolish and angry and that was why he resorted to the transformation.

Meh I haven't watched DBZ in so long, I can't even find a video of when it happened. But that being said, point is, vegeta used Great Ape form and still lost, which says alot about how Cui would fair if he and vegeta were to fight to the death at that point in the story. Due to that specific ace vegeta has Cui would never beat him. Does this mean he could never beat Goku then? Not at all, would he take Majority? Probably not. There's also lack of feats, Cui was only seen getting stomped by vegeta, which doesn't help him to much lol.

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Sonata said:

Meh I haven't watched DBZ in so long, I can't even find a video of when it happened. But that being said, point is, vegeta used Great Ape form and still lost, which says alot about how Cui would fair if he and vegeta were to fight to the death at that point in the story. Due to that specific ace vegeta has Cui would never beat him. Does this mean he could never beat Goku then? Not at all, would he take Majority? Probably not. There's also lack of feats, Cui was only seen getting stomped by vegeta, which doesn't help him to much lol.

Of course Vegeta lost lol its PIS. We all know he could use his ape blast and kill them all.

Post by nishi99 (1,720 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say Goku wins this one due to the fact he could have beat Vegeta if Vegeta didn't go all ape on him. And Because i don't see Cui taking all the pain Vegeta went through in that fight.

@MarioRedfield said:

@Sonata: One thing I never understood, during their battle on Earth for the first time, was Goku or was Vegeta stronger?

Vegeta was stronger because of the Great Ape transformation outside of that Goku was stronger because of the Kaioken.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Inclined to say Goku

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku... but bit easy IMO

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

goku but he would struggle using the kaikoen like he did with vegeta and since cui doesnt have any transformations goku wins maybe kaioken x3 would do it

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I say goku, since cui can't go great ape!
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Not read anything in this thread so if it's been said, sorry.

Cui's power level was 18,000. However I don't believe he could increase it. Vegeta could. I believe the Vegeta that arrived on Earth could beat Cui. My opinion is that Goki could also.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel