Goku vs Cui

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 11, 2012. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vs

What-if Cui came to Earth instead of Vegeta.

Morals off

Knowledge

Takes place in Wasteland

Who wins?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku. Cui was pretty pathetic.

@MarioRedfield: lol he was hinted to being a little superior to Vegeta pre Earth Zenkai.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Maybe I have him confused with someone else? Wasn't he the guy Vegeta just killed like he was nothing? Or am I thinking Pui

@MarioRedfield: He is the guy he blew up with two fingers.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,474 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wow, mmm hard one, it was stated that Cui was equal or even a little above Vegeta (pre-saiyan saga).

I think Goku would win but in a hard and bloody battle.

@DBZ_universe said:

Wow, mmm hard one, it was stated that Cui was equal or even a little above Vegeta (pre-saiyan saga).

I agree with this 100%. Because Goku struggled with Vegeta it wouldn't be in his best interest to fool around because of the Kaioken drain. Not to mention Cui >= Vegeta.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I agree with this 100%. Because Goku struggled with Vegeta it wouldn't be in his best interest to fool around because of the Kaioken drain. Not to mention Cui >= Vegeta.

Yeah, I agree... Cui will give a hell of a match to Goku.. and we all saw the beating Vegeta gave to Goku. Goku will have to rely on his Kaiowhat? and will have to use it in the right time because like you said.. that also would drain Goku a little, and he will need all his power to take out Cui IMO.

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yeah, I agree... Cui will give a hell of a match to Goku.. and we all saw the beating Vegeta gave to Goku. Goku will have to rely on his Kaiowhat? and will have to use it in the right time because like you said.. that also would drain Goku a little, and he will need all his power to take out Cui IMO.

Yeah and if Goku falls for Cui's behind you trick he is toast lol.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

So this could go either way too.. lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

So this could go either way too.. lol

More or less yeah.

@SpeedForceSpider: Tho early Namek Goku would give a beating of a life time to Cui... lol

Post by Sonata (35,178 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Goku demolishes Cui, He was only around 20,000 Goku with the triple kaioken would crush him with ease with a PL of 24,000.

@DBZ_universe: True.

@Sonata said:

Goku demolishes Cui, He was only around 20,000 Goku with the triple kaioken would crush him with ease with a PL of 24,000.

I find that unlikely seeing as Goku struggled against Vegeta despite having a greater power.

Online Now
@SpeedForceSpider: He didn't struggle with Vegeta when he used a Triple Kaioken. He dominated him forcing Vegeta to get angry and try to blow up the Earth because he couldn't win. 

@Sonata: I mean he should have been able to one shot him effortlessly. Look at Zarbon and Vegeta, that was a smaller power gap yet Vegeta won easily and quickly.

Online Now
@SpeedForceSpider: You forget Goku doesn't kill, and Vegeta has taken beatings from the strongest fighters in the universe. Goku had him down but he let Vegeta back up. A Goku with no morals won't allow that to happen.

@Sonata: He didn't need to kill him to one shot. Does Goku vs Recoome ring a bell? And Vegeta gets beat up a lot and he doesn't always get up. Remember the Cell thing and the Zarbon first encounter? Maybe so. Although morals off just means he isn't afraid to kill.

Online Now
@SpeedForceSpider: Goku vs Recoome is a larger gap in power, Cell and Vegeta is the same thing. Vegeta during his battle on Earth, Got up from a beat from Goku, Got up from a Kamehameha, Got up from a Spirit Bomb, Got up from a beating from an enraged Gohan as an Ape;. He was not going down easily. Cui has not shown that level of toughness, and a Vegeta with the same level of power as Goku using the Triple kaioken defeated him easily. So Goku with no moral will have no problem taking Cui's head off easily because he will be relentless, and Cui will not be able to do anything. 

@Sonata: The Recoome thing was an example of one shot with morals on. And Vegeta's toughness is BS to be honest and in DBZ you don't need to have a larger gap to put people down. We kinda established that in our last DBZ debate my friend. Not saying Goku loses here but it ain't gonna come that easy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel