Goku vs. Bruce Lee

Topic started by MarioRedfield on Sept. 8, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku has none of his super powers and his strength/speed matches that of Bruce Lee's. Pure hand to hand combat, who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,091 posts) See mini bio Level 16

bruce curb stomps next

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Still Goku. I believe he's a master in pretty much all martial arts, hence why he was so powerful in the first place. I remember when Tien fought him at one point and noticed that there were no weak points in his stance at all.

Silly thread anyway, might as well has Douchebag Steve from down the street fight Bruce. Maybe Madara with no ninjutsu or speed? Maybe Ichigo with no Reiatsu or Power or Speed? Maybe Luffy with no Haki, Speed and DF? What's the point?

@ohgodwhy: Oh come on, how many fights are overdone a million times over? I thought this was at least original.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield: It's original yes but still pointless. We have no real way of assessing how powerful Goku is without his powers and I never see the point in making a thread where one combatant is severely limited.

For me it's like saying "Who'd win in a fight? Jackie Chan or God? But God is human/has no powers and is trained to the same level as Jackie Chan."

@ohgodwhy: I can understand your point, but I all I wanted to do was see how others feel about his fighting ability. I saw something similar when someone on comicvine put a powerless Superman vs. Lui Kang.I wanted to know other people think he would fare against him considering I've always seen Bruce Lee as overrated, but if people who knew more about him than I did said he could beat a powerless Goku, then I'd be impressed.

Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku easily his still has greater durability without the use of his Ki, plus like ohgodwhy says he is a master of multiple martial arts.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata said:

Goku easily his still has greater durability without the use of his Ki, plus like ohgodwhy says he is a master of multiple martial arts.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku wins easily.... but if we are comparing in epicness.... Bruce Lee wins by default.

Post by othus12 (6,635 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@ohgodwhy said:

@MarioRedfield: It's original yes but still pointless. We have no real way of assessing how powerful Goku is without his powers and I never see the point in making a thread where one combatant is severely limited.

For me it's like saying "Who'd win in a fight? Jackie Chan or God? But God is human/has no powers and is trained to the same level as Jackie Chan."

i always lol when i read this comment

Post by nishi99 (1,641 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Bruce wins

Post by GrayWolf2 (317 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Goku. He knows multiple human martial arts and the martial arts of the gods. He can honestly tell exactly what you're doing without even looking at you. Without superspeed Bruce isn't catching goku offguard with anything.

Goku>Bruce Lee>>>>>Chuck Norris

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bruce Lee beats up Akira Toriyama until he canonically draws Bruce Lee killing Goku, so Bruce Lee wins

@DBZ_universe: Why was this thread bumped? lol.

@MarioRedfield: lol... idk..?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel