Goku vs Bleach Captains

Topic started by TheShowStopper on Sept. 19, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678: Its impossible to tell as the speeds aren't stated.

According to OBD calcs, Soifon and those above her are mach 98, while 23rd BT Goku is mach 89.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@supernova7005 said:

According to OBD calcs, Soifon and those above her are mach 98, while 23rd BT Goku is mach 89.

lol!!!!!!!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@supernova7005: I found it funny that Soifons and Goku's speeds had the same numbers but in a different order....................................

Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@supernova7005: I didn't see that she was mach 98 anywhere on that page. What I did see was that towards the bottom it says that she would lose to Tao Pai Pai. That right there makes me question the reliability of that site.

@Kobra678: Oh damn, they just edited the wiki today. I think they found a problem with the mach 98 calc. Speed remains a completely unquantifiable factor.

Btw Goku can win if he can speedblitz everyone and blast them all with a kamehameha. If he can't blitz, Yama roasts him using ZnT.

Post by GeneralVan (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678: Tao would kill her.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005 said:

> OBD

@EraserCannon: Its true that OBD is sometimes way off the mark, but there's no other way to determine Bleach characters speeds.

Post by thundercat35 (23 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku is the most strongest person on Earth, so that mean Goku can fly,use blast power and more.also, Goku can transform into super saiyan 4 to defeat bleach much quicker.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@thundercat35 said:

Goku is the most strongest person on Earth, so that mean Goku can fly,use blast power and more.also, Goku can transform into super saiyan 4 to defeat bleach much quicker.

lmao

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is DB Goku?? lol Gotei 13 stomps fairly easily then.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

OBD is full of shit

Base Goku >>> Frieza, Yet SPC can only destroy a large planet

Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oh wait, so it's Dragonball Goku only? It was base Z Goku at first. The Captains can beat Dragonball Goku.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,453 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Oh, since is DB Goku he could lose...unles he gets Nimbus anf nukes the area.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel