goku vs blackheart(new rules)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 20, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: comparing to what we got from battle royale, eva and lain?

i should say most though 
 elfen lied is before TTGL, so is gantz
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I basically just grew out of DB, been watching it since I was ten.
@Sonata said:
" I basically just grew out of DB, been watching it since I was ten. "
i grew on super robot anime and gundams, my father is a fan of them,oh and tokusatsu, i remember they have crappy dub
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein: comparing to what we got from battle royale, eva and lain?  i should say most though   elfen lied is before TTGL, so is gantz "
battle royale was a pretty sick book, i would probably nominate kiriyama as one of the top 10 manga villians of all time
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: comparing to what we got from battle royale, eva and lain?  i should say most though   elfen lied is before TTGL, so is gantz "
battle royale was a pretty sick book, i would probably nominate kiriyama as one of the top 10 manga villians of all time "
well it is but it got most fact wrong
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
battle royale was a pretty sick book, i would probably nominate kiriyama as one of the top 10 manga villians of all time "
well it is but it got most fact wrong "
what facts?
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
what facts? "
example every semi-auto handgun in the manga has the wrong amount of bullets(some of them as much as 26), and potrayal of wounds (shot gun will not make holes diversified, it will however create a large hole), and when mimura hacks the system, how the heck did he manage to find a computer, with the appropriate rate software, it is minor detail, but yeah i often notice small detail like this when in a manga featuring real weapons, and yeah the soldier is kinda stupid
@cfatalis said:

" @rein said:

" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
what facts? "
example every semi-auto handgun in the manga has the wrong amount of bullets(some of them as much as 26), and potrayal of wounds (shot gun will not make holes diversified, it will however create a large hole), and when mimura hacks the system, how the heck did he manage to find a computer, with the appropriate rate software, it is minor detail, but yeah i often notice small detail like this when in a manga featuring real weapons, and yeah the soldier is kinda stupid "
yeah your right i never picked up on that before( except the part with mimura)
@rein: and simply stating , if the group want to, they can defeat the goverment outright the first time 
considering they got
a tac genius: mimura
a veteran:shogo
some asshole genius fighter: kiriyama
diversionary tactic: that girl mitsuko i think 
and some human shield(scratch that alot of human shield)

considering 5 of them have firearm : they can  send somebody 2-3 inside (heck if mimura can go 15 mnts without them noticing, or hack their cam) then shoot however holding the console , you go a living grenade that will take of most of them and the detonation sytem, next target communication system, and unlocking of the collar , but no they had to fight

no i don't have moral concept
@cfatalis said:
" @rein: and simply stating , if the group want to, they can defeat the goverment outright the first time  considering they got a tac genius: mimura a veteran:shogo some asshole genius fighter: kiriyama diversionary tactic: that girl mitsuko i think  and some human shield(scratch that alot of human shield)  considering 5 of them have firearm : they can  send somebody 2-3 inside (heck if mimura can go 15 mnts without them noticing, or hack their cam) then shoot however holding the console , you go a living grenade that will take of most of them and the detonation sytem, next target communication system, and unlocking of the collar , but no they had to fight  no i don't have moral concept "
unfortunately both kiriyama and mitsuko enjoyed the game way too much to join forces with the others, and while the rest wanted to join up they couldin't find each other in time
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: and simply stating , if the group want to, they can defeat the goverment outright the first time  considering they got a tac genius: mimura a veteran:shogo some asshole genius fighter: kiriyama diversionary tactic: that girl mitsuko i think  and some human shield(scratch that alot of human shield)  considering 5 of them have firearm : they can  send somebody 2-3 inside (heck if mimura can go 15 mnts without them noticing, or hack their cam) then shoot however holding the console , you go a living grenade that will take of most of them and the detonation sytem, next target communication system, and unlocking of the collar , but no they had to fight  no i don't have moral concept "
unfortunately both kiriyama and mitsuko enjoyed the game way too much to join forces with the others, and while the rest wanted to join up they couldin't find each other in time "
yes that is true, difficult charges is difficult, if somehow the cooperate that thing can be done, i thought of that under 2 minutes, although it's possible without them, if somehow the student will co-op, then again that is japan land of sick people
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: Thats cool in anime i grew up on Ikkyu San, Nobody's Girl (Remy) and Doraemon , but in Japanese culture i grew up on Godzilla
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: Thats cool in anime i grew up on Ikkyu San, Nobody's Girl (Remy) and Doraemon , but in Japanese culture i grew up on Godzilla "
yes apparently mine and my girlfriend(yes i know her since i was 7) grew up on gundams and mazinger  and sometimes later on she forced me to watch utena
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: wats Utena?
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Read up on characters before making threads! blackheart is the son of the devil in MU, MU gods are not as weak as DBZ even Sprit bomb wont put him down and seeing as you gave Goku such a handicap at the start of the fight its just  pointless. with that said removing his immortaliy so a you're battle can go the way you want it is just making a spite thread, this thread came close to being locked as it is not very well thought out and pointless!
@Nerx said:

" @cfatalis: wats Utena? "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Girl_Utena
@Little_Sparrow said:
" Read up on characters before making threads! blackheart is the son of the devil in MU, MU gods are not as weak as DBZ even Sprit bomb wont put him down and seeing as you gave Goku such a handicap at the start of the fight its just  pointless. with that said removing his immortaliy so a you're battle can go the way you want it is just making a spite thread, this thread came close to being locked as it is not very well thought out and pointless! "
actually i think the op meant this to be a thread in which goku rapes blackheart, and i find it rather ironic that it turned out as the complete opposite, imo that is the sign of a great thread.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Blackheart stomps this fight. I just read up on him, he stomps.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Since Goku has a handicap, Black Heart wins.
@JJOR64 said:
" Since Goku has a handicap, Black Heart wins. "
are you saying goku could beat blackheart without a handicap?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel