goku vs blackheart(new rules)

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 20, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Since the Spirit Bomb is not Magic, there is a good chance he could survive it. "
however its also been quoted that the spirt bomb destroys all evil blackheart is pure evil lol "
But Blackheart may be Immortal though so it may hurt him but he could just reform. "

reform from nothing?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Since the Spirit Bomb is not Magic, there is a good chance he could survive it. "
however its also been quoted that the spirt bomb destroys all evil blackheart is pure evil lol "
when has it been stated so, i thought that was the soul thingy that gogeta used against janemba "

ur thinking of another attack XD
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Since the Spirit Bomb is not Magic, there is a good chance he could survive it. "
however its also been quoted that the spirt bomb destroys all evil blackheart is pure evil lol "
But Blackheart may be Immortal though so it may hurt him but he could just reform. "
reform from nothing? "
yes, the darkforce regenerates him from almost anything, except high level magic, and even then he can regenerate it's just slower
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Since the Spirit Bomb is not Magic, there is a good chance he could survive it. "
however its also been quoted that the spirt bomb destroys all evil blackheart is pure evil lol "
But Blackheart may be Immortal though so it may hurt him but he could just reform. "
reform from nothing? "
Were trying to see if it totally vaporize him, and remember the Spirit bombs is only powerful if it has enough energy. Frieza has survived it before and he was evil.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Since the Spirit Bomb is not Magic, there is a good chance he could survive it. "
however its also been quoted that the spirt bomb destroys all evil blackheart is pure evil lol "
But Blackheart may be Immortal though so it may hurt him but he could just reform. "
reform from nothing? "
yes, the darkforce regenerates him from almost anything, except high level magic, and even then he can regenerate it's just slower "
That is true and also, it seems he is the essence of the Darksforce, which means he has an unlimited amount, Possibly making him immortal.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker
not spirit bomb
 destroy evil
 
 http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb
 no where it says it will destroy all evil
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

got dangget so i would have to take the immortal thing out then
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis said:
"  http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker not spirit bomb  destroy evil   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb  no where it says it will destroy all evil "
Remember Frieza Survived the Spirit Bomb, and he was evil as well. It all depends on the how much energy it has within it.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
"  http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker not spirit bomb  destroy evil   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb  no where it says it will destroy all evil "
Remember Frieza Survived the Spirit Bomb, and he was evil as well. It all depends on the how much energy it has within it. "
how much energy would 5 minute have?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" got dangget so i would have to take the immortal thing out then "
well he is a demon....., you should have expected that whole demon starting set
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
"  http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker not spirit bomb  destroy evil   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb  no where it says it will destroy all evil "
Remember Frieza Survived the Spirit Bomb, and he was evil as well. It all depends on the how much energy it has within it. "
how much energy would 5 minute have? "
Well in the Fight with Frieza, the 3 suns of Namek and the Planet itself was not enough to defeat Frieza, and that took a while to gather. I dont think 5 minutes will be enough to get the job done.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
"  http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker not spirit bomb  destroy evil   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb  no where it says it will destroy all evil "
Remember Frieza Survived the Spirit Bomb, and he was evil as well. It all depends on the how much energy it has within it. "
how much energy would 5 minute have? "
doesn't it normally take about 3-4 episodes to charge it xd
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
"  http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker not spirit bomb  destroy evil   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb  no where it says it will destroy all evil "
Remember Frieza Survived the Spirit Bomb, and he was evil as well. It all depends on the how much energy it has within it. "
how much energy would 5 minute have? "
doesn't it normally take about 3-4 episodes to charge it xd "
fight in dbz: 3-4 episode powering up shouting HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! 
1-2 episode of fighting:with no clear movement, just blur and beating sounds
3-4 episode of using the solution
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
"  http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Stardust_Breaker not spirit bomb  destroy evil   http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_bomb  no where it says it will destroy all evil "
Remember Frieza Survived the Spirit Bomb, and he was evil as well. It all depends on the how much energy it has within it. "
how much energy would 5 minute have? "
doesn't it normally take about 3-4 episodes to charge it xd "
fight in dbz: 3-4 episode powering up shouting HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!  1-2 episode of fighting:with no clear movement, just blur and beating sounds 3-4 episode of using the solution "
you should have put a spoiler alert, you did just sum up the entire dbz series
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
LOL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: i did?, actually i forgot to add 4 episode of worthless crap.... (grunts, useles explanation and dialogue)
 
even TTGL has better episode styling
 
first 15 minute dire situation +fighting
 
next 15 minutes : AWESOMENESS
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein: i did?, actually i forgot to add 4 episode of worthless crap.... (grunts, useles explanation and dialogue)  even TTGL has better episode styling   first 15 minute dire situation +fighting  next 15 minutes : AWESOMENESS "
i remember those days. where my anime didn't need a deeper meaning, just lots of action.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: i did?, actually i forgot to add 4 episode of worthless crap.... (grunts, useles explanation and dialogue)  even TTGL has better episode styling   first 15 minute dire situation +fighting  next 15 minutes : AWESOMENESS "
i remember those days. where my anime didn't need a deeper meaning, just lots of action. "
TTGL is quite recent you know, and anime if anything has no deeper meaning, it's just:" my manliness defies fact knowledge and gods, i can make shitload of driil, that will pierce the heaven"
but yeah it was more awesome than dragonball(people will kill me)
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein: i did?, actually i forgot to add 4 episode of worthless crap.... (grunts, useles explanation and dialogue)  even TTGL has better episode styling   first 15 minute dire situation +fighting  next 15 minutes : AWESOMENESS "
i remember those days. where my anime didn't need a deeper meaning, just lots of action. "
TTGL is quite recent you know, and anime if anything has no deeper meaning, it's just:" my manliness defies fact knowledge and gods, i can make shitload of driil, that will pierce the heaven" but yeah it was more awesome than dragonball(people will kill me) "
really? i always thought a lot of animes were pretty profound like elfen lied, gantz etc
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel