Goku Vs Blackbeard

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by jnw93 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Alright... go out and read a Superman comic. Superman without powers still confronted a robber with a gun no differently than if he did have powers. He even got shot as a result and almost died. Your point is officially moot. >:)

Cell's tail was tan and he never faced Cell until his tail was no longer in use... It would have been funny to see Goku get scared from it though xP

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: I am not talking about a robber, I am talking about Thanos.. Superman with out powers would hide from him and Captain would fight him like a bad ass he is even tho he knows he is gonna die is a second... and Captain would fight him for his people.

Doesn't matter.. I would rather be afraid of a needle than a stupid green pebble:P

@DBZ_universe: No he wouldn't... that's just stupid. You're just making that up to make him seem pathetic. Besides, Cap isn't going to die in a second, Thanos can't break his shield...

Besides, it's a chunk of rock that's sharp and can easily stab through you, and if you hold it long enough it will give you cancer.... Do you wonder why Lex Luthor is bald and needs a battle suit? The kryptonite gave him cancer. That's why Batman had to wear it on a led lined belt.

@MarioRedfield: Yes he would. Also thanos can mind rape Captain.. so the shield is no factor. Face it, Captain America is a true American :P

Goku won't care, he will eat the rock just like he drank the Holy water, and swallowed the Dragon Ball... and also it doesn't bother me you talking smack bout Goku since he isn't my favorite :P

@DBZ_universe: No, because Superman has faced problems bigger than himself without any powers before, so you're wrong. Read his comics. Of course Cap is a true american! But so is Superman

Technically, Superman isn't my favorite either.

@MarioRedfield: So you are saying he will fight the Hulk with out powers like Captain has?? I don't think so.

Then it's Mario? lol

@DBZ_universe: If he too he would... besides Cap is used to fighting without powers so it's easy for him.

Yea

@MarioRedfield: Powers or not Cap is a bad ass... also he was the 1st true American hero :P

@DBZ_universe: Yes he was.... riiiiight after Superman :P

@MarioRedfield: No because a true American wears the flag. Also Cap was born way before Supes, so that technically makes him the first :P

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

whats going on

@YoungChief: My friend and I were having a debate on whether Superman or Captain America was more American. We came to an impasse.

Post by othus12 (8,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13

captain america looks more 'murican IMO

@othus12 said:

captain america looks more 'murican IMO

This!

Post by XxDoyleBoi (11 posts) See mini bio Level 10

take away flight and all that you still have a master of human and alien martial arts and fighting styles

and he is goku... noug said

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

goku could destroy moons in this saga

no contest

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel