Goku VS Binary

Topic started by ArtsyGal on Nov. 1, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
P.S. for the quote of mine above. Sorry if I come off as rude, but it's true. I just supported Goku in this thread.
Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

lawl im a goku fan but atleast i can accept when he is outclassed :)

and to that other post you talk about i was just stating that he is underrated..

OP.. KI/energy are the same :D

Post by Kurohige (3,703 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@debeze: Just saying, it seemed like you were getting upset over it, sorry but sarcasm doesn't transfer well over text in any form especially in debates.

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@debeze said:

OP.. KI/energy are the same :D

Yeah, I agree that Carol should be able to absorb Ki. However, there are a lot of people who will get all up on you because there aren't any feats to prove it, so I didn't want it to seem like I was stating that as fact.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

That's not sure she could absorb Ki, because it's not just an energy and the androids designed just to absorb ki. I am not saying she couldn't, just that it's not sure.

What could Binary do against a speedblitz then punch in the face?

Edit: He really overrated, how could someone think goku is stronger than spiderman?

@mypasswordis1234 said:

That's not sure she could absorb Ki, because it's not just an energy and the androids designed just to absorb ki. I am not saying she couldn't, just that it's not sure.

Edit: He really overrated, how could someone think goku is stronger than spiderman?

I'm pretty sure she could tank it, if not dodge it.

I think you mean Superman, because everyone's stronger than Spiderman, who's in the 10 ton range. But yeah, Superman's insanely strong (along with Wonder Woman).

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ArtsyGal: Wonder Woman is extremely strong too but she's not quite Superman. She matches Superman through her use of magic and her vastly superior fighting ability. But in raw strength and speed, he's definitely quite a cut above her

@MarioRedfield said:

@ArtsyGal: Wonder Woman is extremely strong too but she's not quite Superman. She matches Superman through her use of magic and her vastly superior fighting ability. But in raw strength and speed, he's definitely quite a cut above her

That's definitely true. While she's very much in his league of strength, she's not exactly on his level. However, she makes up for the raw power disadvantage with the use of magical weapons and powers, amazing fighting skills, etc.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14

battle goes either way, they both have the destructive capabilities

@ArtsyGal said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

I'm pretty sure she could tank it, if not dodge it.

I think you mean Superman, because everyone's stronger than Spiderman, who's in the 10 ton range. But yeah, Superman's insanely strong (along with Wonder Woman).

No, I meant Spiderman, certain users think that Goku can't lift 10 tons. But It was being sarcastic.

What was the best she tanked?

Post by Kurohige (3,703 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@mypasswordis1234: Well she was on or at least very near the planet she blew up in the scan.

@Kurohige: And how was she after? Fine, injured, KO'd? If not just fine, Goku should win, because Freeza had planet blow up durability and Goku would beat him later with one punch. If she was 100%fine then we don't know, but an SSJ3 is much stronger so I think he have more chance.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Well she was on or at least very near the planet she blew up in the scan.

And how was she after? Fine, injured, KO'd?

a planet explosion killed Goku ,

2:32 LOL!

Carol wins.

in conclusion everyone can beat goku..

Goku can beat Naruto , Moka Akashiya, Luffy , Ryu Hoshi .

That video reeks of parody and I haven't even watched it yet.

@SilverGalford said:

Well she was on or at least very near the planet she blew up in the scan.

And how was she after? Fine, injured, KO'd?

a planet explosion killed Goku ,

2:32 LOL!

Carol wins.

in conclusion everyone can beat goku..

Goku can beat Naruto , Moka Akashiya, Luffy , Ryu Hoshi .

You cannot make a valid argument what makes sense. Needles to say, but I let you know you are a joke.

In conclusion, Goku lolstomp.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SilverGalford: He could beat the snot out of the Bleach cast too

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Goku wins because he is a men and carol a girl. duh

spirit bomb takes care of her... its a spirit ball

Post by SMXLR8 (7,127 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@debeze: way to be ignorant and sexist <_<

Post by taichokage (13,011 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol, but I got the feeling that this battle was also made for gender purposes. It's not the first time I've seen it and I tend to recognize it. Regardless, we all know the outcome.
SMXLR8 has a point. That was uncalled for.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel